IGNORED

Lee Tomlin - Now Signed (on loan)

Spike

Well I would like to congratulate the City recruitment staff for a job well done which started early January and they stuck with it until today Lee is exactly the midfielder we need at this time an old head who will chuck in with important goals now and then now for a proven championship goal scorer please .

3 minutes ago, hooered said:

Well I would like to congratulate the City recruitment staff for a job well done which started early January and they stuck with it until today Lee is exactly the midfielder we need at this time an old head who will chuck in with important goals now and then now for a proven championship goal scorer please .

Lets get behind him , make him feel really welcome and he may help us start our recovery .

• The title was changed to Lee Tomlin - Signed on Loan [CONFIRMED]
7 minutes ago, hooered said:

Whoever it was well done.

7 minutes ago, wheatus59 said:

Probably the sort of quote we could do without , even said tongue in cheek it will give people something to moan about before he's kicked a ball . 

Told me dinnit 

In response , something we can look forward to ....

Archived