IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Sounds like Tomlin is insulted about the 1.5M quote!

And although I have no info on this one, unlike Brownhill, I believe/hope there must be something in it, the rumour not the amount, or he wouldn't comment, would he???!!!

two scenarios:

1) He has no intention of signing so he is pointing out that the reports saying he is in talks with us is bad reporting

2) He is in talks and wants to sign so he is just pointing out that the 1.5m fee is not correct

I'd go for 2) given he flashed up the 1.5.....in which case why even comment unless you felt comfortable that you'd sign.....or is that wishful thinking?

Just imagine if (big big if, I'm the cautious type) he signs and says the love from the fans won him over, how will we all feel? Vindicated?! Personally, I try and avoid tweeting players. He's in serious teasing the crap out of us mode now. Interacting on Twitter. Sort of feel either it gets announced today or it's not happening. 

37 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

I was chatting with him & his Mrs after the Huddersfield game.

Blimey. How did his Mrs take to the fact he was going to get married and bugger off on honeymoon?

Hope we can get this one over the line. If not, as always we move on. The good news is that we seem well advanced, and I guess the club is looking for clarity one way or another soon. Looks like we are looking to get a good chunk of our business done early, which has to be a blessing.

2 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Just imagine if (big big if, I'm the cautious type) he signs and says the love from the fans won him over, how will we all feel? Vindicated?! Personally, I try and avoid tweeting players. He's in serious teasing the crap out of us mode now. Interacting on Twitter. Sort of feel either it gets announced today or it's not happening. 

I hope he doesn't say that otherwise no player would be safe! We'd have to have a collective "Bristol City fans restraining order" on any other players we want to sign! :)

Fair play to Tomlin, he's certainly enjoying himself on twitter today

If he is getting married tomorrow, I'm sure he's got a shit load of things to be getting on with, don't remember sitting down the day before, or the morning of my wedding. Mind you, I'm not on £30k a week either, so I was too tight to pay anyone to do all the crap I had to do!

4 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

You can imagine the abuse now if he signs for someone else!

5 minutes ago, Devereux said:

two scenarios:

1) He has no intention of signing so he is pointing out that the reports saying he is in talks with us is bad reporting

2) He is in talks and wants to sign so he is just pointing out that the 1.5m fee is not correct

I'd go for 2) given he flashed up the 1.5.....in which case why even comment unless you felt comfortable that you'd sign.....or is that wishful thinking?

Hope so. 3) is not worth thinking about, that he is rolling on the floor laughing at our bid for 1.5m, as not being serious.

4 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

I do wish City fans would stop tweeting him. I know it probably makes sod all difference, but leave the guy alone. 

I think he enjoys it.

8 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

I do wish City fans would stop tweeting him. I know it probably makes sod all difference, but leave the guy alone. 

Totally agree, he knows hes loved at city and I want him to sign more than anyway but the amount of city fans messaging him constantly is frankly embarrassing 

7 minutes ago, super slick said:

People need to stop tweeting him.  Embarrassing. 

10 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Jeez, it's a bit of fun, lads. Think it's fair to see that the man himself is enjoying it and 95% of the tweets are jokey.....chill the **** out

Archived