IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

1 hour ago, Snufflelufagus said:

If true im intrested to know how marlons dad knows how much gary o'neil has been offered. Im sure once they sign all the players talk but surely before they have signed seems very odd. Add to that fact they are all on holidays

And it's bullshit

10 hours ago, Posset red said:

I'm getting bored of people asking this Alan Nixon guy or what ever his name is stupid questions on Twitter who do they think he is lee Tomlins bloody girlfriend who he tells everything too 

That would be an interesting twist.

23 hours ago, Woodsy said:

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.....I forget which film that's from, but it's kinda how things work

A Few Good Men.....

Another quote from the  film was, I think, "Did you issue a red shirt?"

Maybe using the fans to get a bigger wage. If he doesn't sign, there will be an uproar between club and fans for not going the extra mile to get him.

he knows that so maybe using it to his advantage. Maybe this is the troublesome side of him coming out.

we as a club couldn't have done much more to entice him yet he still delays. If he doesn't sign soon, I can see it going sour

• Admin
39 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Maybe using the fans to get a bigger wage. If he doesn't sign, there will be an uproar between club and fans for not going the extra mile to get him.

he knows that so maybe using it to his advantage. Maybe this is the troublesome side of him coming out.

we as a club couldn't have done much more to entice him yet he still delays. If he doesn't sign soon, I can see it going sour

I wouldn't expect him to cut short his honeymoon so negotiations will be on hold for at least 2 weeks now

Anybody maybe thought that possibly the deal is completed, interview recorded, photos of him holding the shirt taken and contract signed but just waiting for his wedding weekend to be over so there's nothing overshadowing their big day? Didn't i read somewhere it would be announced Monday? 

Or is that just the eternal optimist coming out in me?

Personally I think it's a done deal. 

10 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Anybody maybe thought that possibly the deal is completed, interview recorded, photos of him holding the shirt taken and contract signed but just waiting for his wedding weekend to be over so there's nothing overshadowing their big day? Didn't i read somewhere it would be announced Monday? 

Agree

16 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

A very nice thought. We can dream! 

I wondered if it's done and he's just off enjoying his wedding. Probably being overly positive but seems likely given his recent Twitter interactions. I can't imagine we'd go to him, knowing the guy already and offer an insulting wage...

19 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I hope you're right . I think this transfer window is pivotal. 27000 stadium ready to go . Ambitious chairman ambitious manager. Lovely part of the country to live . If we don't capture our some our main targets I don't think we never will . 

12 hours ago, Kibs said:

This will go down well  :thumbsup: 

Astonishing that Marlon's Dad has just disclosed all that information on Facebook. Tells you how the players really feel about what they've been offered by the club. 

Far too much money, most aren't good enough for the championship

12 hours ago, RedRoss said:

Wow some people need to relax. 

This frenzy over Tomlin is embarrassing. All these tweets back and forth with Tomlin & co is like asking out your ex misses over and over again without dignity. 

Haha funny though

Ohhhh lord lee tomlin :worship2:

Failure to secure Lee Tomlin will not only be a disaster  for our club but will tell us all we need to know about how serious SL and the Board are in improving the team. Another transfer window like  last  year I would  find very hard to stomach. Surely they realise in this league to progress you need to buy quality players and they cost money.

Archived