IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

1 hour ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Club didn't want it released, one of the reasons I had no clue what was happening. They worked bloody hard to stop any press getting information. 

Now there's pressure on them to get it sealed as quickly as possible 

It's 2016, information gets out, you have to expect it surely. Players talk, agents talk, and when even twerps like Colin Pack are posting contract stuff on Facebook it just goes to show that you can't keep these things under wraps no matter how hard you try. 

Club should have been pushing to get it done ASAP whether it was public domain or not. Let's hope they can push on and sort it. 

4 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Ahhh right. 

I'll just have to wait until the obligatory photo with shirt in front of the south stand before I get over excited. 

No. That's no fun. Imagine if you had implemented those rules last summer. 

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

No. That's no fun. Imagine if you had implemented those rules last summer. 

Tis true...in for a penny then!!

I guess I'll get involved and start trolling social media for any hints, speak to those ITK, bury my head in the Internet, follow up every new post on OTIB and watch the webcam on my phone. 

If it helps everyone I'm actually going to the Avon Gorge Hotel later (for real) so can keep my eyes peeled and try to get a glimpse of the guest book....just incase. 

6 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I expect someone from otib has hidden under the top table.

Someone itk has hacked into the cctv feed at the hotel where the wedding breakfast is being held! Here's the Menu....

Starters

Cheese and Onion puff pastry 

Main Course

Steak and Kidney Pudding with Walkers Crisps and a choice of fizzy drink.

Or

Chicken Curry Balti Pie with Walkers Crisps and a choice of fizzy drink.

Or

Vegetarian Option....see Starters but with Walkers Crisps and a choice of fizzy drink.

Dessert 

Triple Chocolate muffins.

4 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Tis true...in for a penny then!!

I guess I'll get involved and start trolling social media for any hints, speak to those ITK, bury my head in the Internet, follow up every new post on OTIB and watch the webcam on my phone. 

If it helps everyone I'm actually going to the Avon Gorge Hotel later (for real) so can keep my eyes peeled and try to get a glimpse of the guest book....just incase. 

Say hi to Curbs for me!

2 hours ago, Redandy said:

Failure to secure Lee Tomlin will not only be a disaster  for our club but will tell us all we need to know about how serious SL and the Board are in improving the team. Another transfer window like  last  year I would  find very hard to stomach. Surely they realise in this league to progress you need to buy quality players and they cost money.

If Carlsberg did petulant and drama queens...... 

2 hours ago, Charliesboots said:

Right, so just to get my head around this thread without trawling all the way through it...

Lee has been having Twitter 'Banter' with a number of our supporters and some have read it that he's hinted he's been in discussions?

Marlon Pack's 'Dad' has had a ramble on Facebook possibly being indiscreet about transfer dealings?

Someone called Nixon, who's ITK (or not) has said more than he should?

Lee Johnson follows Tomlin on Twitter? Which means what? (I was once retweeted by Ricky Gervais but that doesn't mean I'm his best mate)

Tomlin is now getting married?

We are no further than we were on the last day of the season?

Is all that correct?

Cheers

That's about it, but it has taken 15 pages to get there.You could make life easier for us all if you did a similar executive summary of all the rumours every day. We could have a separate thread entitled "Charlie's News". Reading it would save everyone a lot of time. 

11 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Do you really think Nixon gives one about what City hierarchy think of him? He doesn't get his information from clubs.

Indeed. The club may be angry at a leak, but the leak would have been to Nixon, not from him. At that point he is simply doing his job.

4 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

So to add more spice...

Agard got married today too.. Tomlin wasn't there! !

I'm friends with Marlons gf on fb and she's not friends with the bloke who's supposed to be Marlons dad! ! Everyone else in the pack family but not him! !

Just saying! !

Why was one of the profile pictures with Pack then?

3 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

So to add more spice...

I'm friends with Marlons gf on fb and she's not friends with the bloke who's supposed to be Marlons dad! ! Everyone else in the pack family but not him! !

Just saying! !

Whats that got to do with anything? and who cares who attends Agards wedding ffs? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest, was Pack at Portsmouth with Gary Oriel (O'Neill)?

I thought this earlier and looked into it - doesn't appear so realistically. O'Neill left Portsmouth in 07' and Pack did join as a youth player that same year - can't imagine they'd have known each other that well given the age gap even if they did overlap in 07'. Who knows though, maybe Marlon had to clean O'Neill's boots!

Another possibility I thought of is that they share the same (South coast based) agent. No idea about this but maybe that's a possibility.

1 hour ago, Strawberry2157. said:

So to add more spice...

Just saying! !

Maybe Tomlin wasn't at the wedding because he was at the Avon Gorge Hotel?

Archived