IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

Well if hes not signing, i wouldnt have thought bournemouth would be too happy about their contracted player having that kind of banter with a club hes not contracted to. If for example kodjia was doing that with southampton fans we wouldnt be best pleased.

10 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Well if hes not signing, i wouldnt have thought bournemouth would be too happy about their contracted player having that kind of banter with a club hes not contracted to. If for example kodjia was doing that with southampton fans we wouldnt be best pleased.

But we know, he knows & so do Bournemouth that he won't be staying there!!

14 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Vacant #10 shirt you say?

:whistle:

Good signing for them if true. Agard isn't a bad player, just not good enough at this level. I'd be amazed if he was still here in August.

5 minutes ago, pigeon said:

This guy has one tweet and 20 followers... 

oh I'm only joking. I don't thnk KA would drop to L2, he's better than that.

3 hours ago, super slick said:

Yes its all fun, but it is embarrassing, the jokey ones about buying all his stock if he signs etc is fine.  But there are people on there begging him to join.  Hes winding everyone up.

I just find it odd, similar to when the Clough bid was made public, people tweeting him, his dad, his girlfriend begging him to join, then turned to people abusing the 3 of them.  

I expect Tomlin will get similar abuse if he joins a different club in the Championship.

3 hours ago, Tomarse said:

I think 99% of our fans will wish him well.  We know he's going to be in demand and we're not the most attractive club in the league.

I wouldn't abuse him.  I've witnessed the best goal I've ever seen at AG, from 20 yards away...the bloke is quality. He engaged with the fans whilst he was here, and he is doing that now.

If he goes elsewhere, which I still fully expect....we are still little fish aren't we....then I will wish him the best of luck.  No reason not to imho.  It's not like he's our player (just like Brownhill wasn't Barnsleys), and fair play to him and Scott for having a bit of banter.

Of course you can read into what you want...at least it breaks the monotony of the window.  The straw clutching for me is that I do think he likes being the main man, which he'd certainly be here and wouldn't at most other clubs.

If he's still tweeting tomorrow, the Mrs Tomlin to-be might be putting his boots on and kicking his butt big-time!

3 hours ago, BCFC_Dan said:

I'm looking forward to the rage from his twitter victims when he signs for Barnsley next week.

Massive club, they once played in the premier league once you know? we sold them Darren Barnard, remember?

23 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

The £1.5m has been mentioned previously but haven't seen the 'same shirt number'  thing before.

Definitely looks promising, but wages may be a sticking point.

We've known for a long time what he earns so should not be a problem if we are in negotiations. He will sign.

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

We've known for a long time what he earns so should not be a problem if we are in negotiations. He will sign.

Tone, would be a great signing and we surely would know what he earns, but this is City and in the nigh on 40 years I've been a supporter, the one thing I've learned is never take anything for granted. 

Archived