IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

3 hours ago, downendcity said:
3 hours ago, Alessandro said:
42 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Some of our fans are tosspots and worse. Shall we await affirmation from Stockhausen on that too? 

42 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

15 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

We City fans love an excuse :)

Problem is that many seem to have difficulty understanding that sometimes there are reasons why things happen/don't happen, not just excuses.

25 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

So you think we should just go out and sign players that are nowhere near as good as what we've already got. 

Being almost bottom of the league, I'm pretty sure there are better players around than we have already got that are worth signing, it's pi$$ poor to miss out yet again 

For almost the whole season, we have been complaining that we need a goal scorer, well it appears the transfer window, which lasts a whole month not just today, is passing without the vacancy being filled.

Once again, we are waiting for a loan window to open, this is very poor.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

For almost the whole season, we have been complaining that we need a goal scorer, well it appears the transfer window, which lasts a whole month not just today, is passing without the vacancy being filled.

This

Soo it's likely we won't sign anyone else today but considering we have no manger I'm really happy with the signings we've made , where as mk dons and Charlton have signed players most of them are gambles or not that proven at this level (yes even Jet). 

It looks likely we will sign a striker on loan and this may not be a bad thing with being able to get a striker in who missed out the Jan window but is desperate to put the themself game time for a summer move or just general game time.  

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im really not surprised in the slightest

I am really surprised we failed to bring in the two players promised

We now have to wait for loan window to open.  We are fast running out of games

I am as depressed by those fans who are ready to make excuses for the club, such as we are provincial - well so is ManU, Liverpool and the rest of the non London clubs - as I am with the club spouting about the Premiership but seemingly happy to be heading for league one.

All season there has been a sizeable majority on otib saying that things will turn round next game, next month, after Christmas, after the transfer window etc.  Facts tell us otherwise. 

If we are all serious in our support I suspect the time is fast coming when it will be incumbent upon us to take positive action.

Some of us remember the triple relegations, the Newport game and so on.  

One very depressed Robin

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Exactly, we knew we needed at least 2 strikers back last April once they decided not to renew jets contract. Yes they got kodjia but to go through 2 transfer windows and not address this is just simply a joke  

2 minutes ago, Aipearcey said:

Exactly, we knew we needed at least 2 strikers back last April once they decided not to renew jets contract. Yes they got kodjia but to go through 2 transfer windows and not address this is just simply a joke  

Now that's a thought Jet and Kodjia playing together

Shame Wont see

11 minutes ago, smokey live said:

Im really not surprised in the slightest

That's the sad thing....no one is.

The fact we didn't strengthen properly in the summer is bad enough. To let another transfer window pass without addressing all our issues, is just laughable.

Said it before, and I will say it again...if we go down this year, it's exactly what the board deserve 

So am I right in thinking that as we have now signed O'Donnell permanently,  that, that frees up one loan space……………so we could sign a striker (Cue……Manic,  Delirious, Laughter!!!)  for that One loan space?  I Know it's too crazy and out there to even contemplate………..but we could in theory kidnap, abduct, carry off, seize, capture, snatch or take hostage a striker on loan?

Archived