IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

7 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Let's try guessing the list and see where we are...

Gayle

Gray

Kermogant

Clough

Bent

Smith

Bradshaw

Macheda?

Cummins?

I must have missed some, but that's a hell of a lot of swings and misses...

Crouch.

5 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

According to BBC Sport at last night Chelsea game, MK have the lowest budget in the Championship.   How the hell can they afford Bent?

Really??

That does surprise me, they only mentioned it 5 times grrrrrrr

5 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

If there is truth in the Agard deal maybe we are waiting for that to be confirmed before we announce our deal(s). I can't believe he would even be allowed to travel unless we were sure of a better player coming in. Keep the faith

So where has this Agard rumour come from? I've only seen a few comments on a couple of threads and not a lot else.

23 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Just on the waterfront having a pint with Matt Smith, Tom Bradshaw, Bradley Dack, Darren Bent, Macheda, George Ferguson, Banksy, The Pope and the late Jesus Christ. We should be done by 10.30pm and we'll pop round after and sign the contracts.

Why was JC  late ? Was he a stranger on the bus ? 

15 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

The loan window reopens next week. ODonnell has cleared the way for another be it tonight or next week

Yes seems like the plan. ANOTHER loan it's getting hard to keep up with them all.

Still whatever league we're in next season with all the loans going back we can look forward (like last summer) to some exciting transfers incoming  of coarse.

45 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

Huddersfield have just recalled Hiwula from Wigan so you never know they might be about to lose a striker.

That young man is actually a decent young player, composed finisher too.  Not that I expect him to be on our list though.

26 minutes ago, tomo said:

Ok, you all beat me to it.

7 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

But you know how to post twice!  Only joking!   I enjoy your chats with Geoff, are you the one who is always out of breath?

Thank you for those kind words. ETR.

On the breathless front you may be thinking of Steve, from Patchway. I think he does the walking, talking summary. I prefer the stand still delivery, peppered with over enthusiastic language and awful one liners. 

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

You may be thinking of Steve, from Patchway. I think he does the walking, talking summary. I prefer the stand still delivery, peppered with over enthusiastic language and awful one liners. 

Ah, Yes!     I know you now, I would phone in, but I can only go by what  the commentator says on RB and the cost would be amazing.  Perhaps Geoff could phone me!

Archived