IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

5 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Started to see the reporters close of play tweets, as they're not expecting any further arrivals today. 

Really crap work City. You've achieved nothing today. Nothing that we didn't have at the start of the day. 

Shockingly shit outcome. 

Just pretend Tomlin signed today. Just a hard day to land what you want. As had been said it all goes back to the summer, not today, in my book. If the type of player we are after is not available, they simply are not available.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Just pretend Tomlin signed today. Just a hard day to land what you want. As had been said it all goes back to the summer, not today, in my book. If the type of player is not available, they simply are not available.

Agreed.. Great signing, but like everyone, I thought that Tomlin would be followed by others (as promised) 

& like most City fans, I can deal with the fact that we're shit, it's the hope that I can't cope with. 

3 minutes ago, Coppello said:

twitter_bristol73x73_reasonably_small_no BBC Bristol sport @bbcbristolsport

Mark: "Steve Cotterill was treated fairly. He only won 4 games this season. We still need a goalscorer. Hopefully we'll have one by 11."

Just realized this was a fan called Mark, not Ashton...

Mark is a fan on the phone in, of no more importance than you or I when it comes to inside knowledge!

34 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Breaking news!

Guardiola  now having second thoughts, because he  agreed to the Man City job thinking we already had a new manager lined up, so didn't bother submitting an application under his pseudonym ( Neil Warnock). Now it is looking like Pembo might get the job till the end of the season, Pep is thinking he might have been too quick taking the Man City job so is speaking to the Man City owners to get them to hold fire.

Pep also knows that Messi has always wanted to move to Bristol, especially since seeing the stadium redevelopment,  should the chance arise and wily weekly subs for the privilege.  Pep knows that knows he can get him to move to play for him in Bristol if he gets the Bristol City manager's job.

You heard it here first.

Now that is a story. Get with it Sky. 

Looks like it's not going to happen. I wonder how the logistics work if we did have a late bid for a player accepted, he would not have time to travel down here for medical before 11pm deadline, so do we have to sign and hope ok, or do we somehow co-opt local medical... probably academic, shame would have like to see Sam Winnall sign.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Looks like it's not going to happen. I wonder how the logistics work if we did have a late bid for a player accepted, he would not have time to travel down here for medical before 11pm deadline, so do we have to sign and hope ok, or do we somehow co-opt local medical... probably academic, shame would have like to see Sam Winnall sign.

We may have players having medicals/finalising contracts right now.

15 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

There will be at least 1 signing tonight.

Were you not on here a year or so ago, posting under another name with well-informed, positive comments that turned out ultimately to be fictitious, attention-seeking nonsense?

If I have mistaken you, then I apologise: it's just that your style seems familiar. 

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Were you not on here a year or so ago, posting under another name with well-informed, positive comments that turned out ultimately to be fictitious, attention-seeking nonsense?

If I have mistaken you, then I apologise: it's just that your style seems familiar. 

Sadly different attention seeking nonsense. Apology accepted.

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Not Kachina surely!?

:laugh:....However I hope he is right!

13 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Medicals can be done in a local clinic/practice to the player with an independent observer present playing the part of the club etc.

Not common but not unusual either, I've known of occasions where this has been done with the whole process being conferenced over Skype. 

16 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I truly have no idea, but are clubs not allowed to agree/sign contracts 'subject to medical'?

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I'm sure that @Tomarse once wrote "I smell kachina" in response to one of his posts. So I suspect you're not far off. 

18 hours ago, Superjack said:

17 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

More than 4 hours to go, lots of time yet.

Impossible to believe City will make no more signings today.

It may be no. 8 on the list and at 10.59, but it's vital, so I'm sure they will push at least one deal through.

25 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I truly have no idea, but are clubs not allowed to agree/sign contracts 'subject to medical'?

Apologies, Double Post.

Archived