IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

Currently in fuertaventura for some winter sun, told myself I wouldn't use my data roaming and will just log on at 10pm to find out what's happend today....alas been checking at least every 15 mins this seems a critical day for us in our immediate future...the tropicals are going down very smoothly though

1 hour ago, Iron Man said:

Fulham have just bought another striker.. Room for Smith to move looks more on the cards

Transfer embargo does not cover loans then i assume.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

great to have a bit of class on otib

Always preferred it over that tinpot Lancer; engine far too big for the body. If only Trevor Morgan had not been that way around all those years ago.

57 minutes ago, Super said:

Jeff Stein@JeffStein_DM 4 mins4 minutes ago

Federico Macheda was set to join #BristolCity but frustrated that he's not their first choice, so will head out on loan to Carpi.

Phew.

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Damn shame. 

Gutted. 

Worth a 'punt' and would have been one of the two strikers we desperately need to buy today. One on our doorstep as well. Could have gone in, at the very least, as a sub in the matchday squad without any problem and not one wasting joining fees and wages in a 'development squad'. A 'development squad' that has outstanding performance of bringing on nowt to date. 

Our scouts really do need to have a strong word with themselves. Indeed, let's scrap the current scouting system and just buy in those at Peterborough who have the ability to identify and bring in talented forwards by the lorry load.

Anyhow, I have every confidence in my Club bringing in the two strikers that we've needed since last April in the final few hours of this window. 

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Spending some of the Tyrone Mings money then. Gutting if he ends up going for £2mill when our reported highest offer was £1.5mill.

He didn't want to come here anyway did he?

Archived