IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

Had a quick look on Twitter and the names the rumour machine seem to be throwing at us are Darren Bent as the striker and Charlie Adam as the midfielder.  To be absolutely clear, I do not actually believe either rumour but, if it were the case, it would be the most ridiculous transfer deadline day we'd ever had.  If this was Football Manager 2009 we'd be winning the Premiership!

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

Had a quick look on Twitter and the names the rumour machine seem to be throwing at us are Darren Bent as the striker and Charlie Adam as the midfielder.  To be absolutely clear, I do not actually believe either rumour but, if it were the case, it would be the most ridiculous transfer deadline day we'd ever had.  If this was Football Manager 2009 we'd be winning the Premiership!

If one of them comes off I'll bare my ass in Burtons window.

7 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Although most of our squad were busy swotting up on their GCSEs...or more likely, playing football manager 2009!

1 minute ago, WjF said:

If that's true then I think it'll go a long way to securing our Championship status. I reckon we'd have comfortably beaten Brum if he'd been here.

Completely agree, if true this is a signing of intent we're serious of doing all we can to stay up. May also encourage one or two others to consider us a little more fondly.

I read on here the other day the potential cost of relegation. A short term deal like this longer term will be worth more to the club longer term if we stay up 

Archived