IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Apparently not, and if it was between us and Ipswich I'm sure he'd have chosen them anyway

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No idea...nothing conclusive either way from what I've seen. I'm sure if the offer was right he would've come. Otherwise why were we wasting our time putting multiple bids in for him?

The only thing I saw on it was his current manager suggesting we weren't good enough for him. Presumably he will have to OK the Ipswich deal before Dack can say he thinks it's a goer?

There is always the possibility that it is Gillingham or Dack's agent throwing stories around to increase his value.

If the Gills want more than we would offer, they throw this rumour out there to encourage us to raise our bid.

If Dack wants to leave but knows the Gills have an asking price that no-one has met, then again his agent might throw this rumour out there.

Just another angle to it...

8 minutes ago, Devereux said:

There is always the possibility that it is Gillingham or Dack's agent throwing stories around to increase his value.

If the Gills want more than we would offer, they throw this rumour out there to encourage us to raise our bid.

If Dack wants to leave but knows the Gills have an asking price that no-one has met, then again his agent might throw this rumour out there.

Just another angle to it...

I'm led to believe his agent lives quite local to Bristol.....maybe there's people on here that know him??

4 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

It's such a shame to see names like Bradshaw, Kasim, Nicholls & Dack being branded about now, a lot of us were talking them up for a long time, I've repeatedly said get Bradshaw in for over A year now, he'd have cost nothing then, now God only knows what the combined total of those players I've named above would be!

You probably expected freeman and Bryan to be a hit this season also. I agree with cotts stance on lower league players-not many will make the grade in the championship. What makes you say that Bradshaw will score goals in this league?

17 minutes ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

You probably expected freeman and Bryan to be a hit this season also. I agree with cotts stance on lower league players-not many will make the grade in the championship. What makes you say that Bradshaw will score goals in this league?

No, I had no opinion on them at all, as for Bradshaw I said over a year ago which would have mentioned signing him whilst we were still in league one.

The clock ticks on.... Stockhausen to fans 'all quiet, don't forget the the loan window opens next week'.....fans to Club 'don't forget you've got 16 games left, crucial relegation match on Saturday and it will take at least two weeks for strikers to bed in'. 

Just waiting for the statement, 'very difficult to get players in during the January window, blah, blah'.

Yes, we all know that, but you had since last *****ing April to address the biggest transfer priority. All you've done is bought in two French 'punts' ..  at least one scored today, all be it in the wrong net. 

It is going to be a massive concern if we don't get a striker or midfielder in the next seven hours.  I guess at least next week players who aren't playing who don't move today will be much more open to transfers as it'll be their only chance of game time again this season but that's basically akin to hanging around the disco after the lights have come up trying to find a guy or girl who haven't found someone to go home with either and that's when it's very easy to make poor choices you later regret. 

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

It is going to be a massive concern if we don't get a striker or midfielder in the next seven hours.  I guess at least next week players who aren't playing who don't move today will be much more open to transfers as it'll be their only chance of game time again this season but that's basically akin to hanging around the disco after the lights have come up trying to find a guy or girl who haven't found someone to go home with either and that's when it's very easy to make poor choices you later regret. 

Yeah but both parties would be looking to be 'special friends' and not married!

Archived