IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

More than 4 hours to go, lots of time yet.

Impossible to believe City will make no more signings today.

It may be no. 8 on the list and at 10.59, but it's vital, so I'm sure they will push at least one deal through.

I admire your optimism noggers! Wish I shared it though....

4 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

18:31

FULHAM LOAN LABYAD

Fulham have announced the signing of forward Zakaria Labyad on loan from Sporting Lisbon until the end of the season.

Smith 

It says forward not striker. He's more of an attacking mid or winger. Signing him will have no effect on whether Smith stays or goes. 

27 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Looks like it's not going to happen. I wonder how the logistics work if we did have a late bid for a player accepted, he would not have time to travel down here for medical before 11pm deadline, so do we have to sign and hope ok, or do we somehow co-opt local medical... probably academic, shame would have like to see Sam Winnall sign.

More Frock  all than Winnal for us so far .

No disrespect to that goalkeeper that we signed out of the blue .

6 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

I admire your optimism noggers! Wish I shared it though....

I hope and believe the club are absolutely determined to get someone T10.

Days like today are where Ashton earns his corn, and I'm sure he won't want to be found wanting........

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I hope and believe the club are absolutely determined to get someone T10.

Days like today are where Ashton earns his corn, and I'm sure he won't want to be found wanting........

We have had plenty of time and here we are 4 hours left in the window trying to identify players and rush through deals. Simply not good enough.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

We have had plenty of time and here we are 4 hours left in the window trying to identify players and rush through deals. Simply not good enough.

Apart from the other 4 we brought in last week?

I appreciate people want a striker, but the issue with the club was we didn't sign anyone/left it too late in the summer. We got 4 championship standard players in a week before the deadline closes and people are complaining.

Club cannot do right?

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Michael Higdon`s contract at blades cancelled by mutual consent. 32 so not really what we`re looking for and will probably go back to Scotland I guess.

He's a Scouser, isn't he?

He's also rubbish, I'd rather we stuck with what we have than sign him.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

You mean those of us on OTIB are trying to identify players, Super. I suspect that the club has its targets - we just don't know who they are and what progress is being made.

2 minutes ago, desert said:

Not a new idea I recognise - but Naki Wells? Could Huddersfield really turn down a decent bid and the guy will score a goal or two. No Andre Grey but beggars etc

Huddersfield have just recalled Hiwula from Wigan so you never know they might be about to lose a striker.

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

You mean those of us on OTIB are trying to identify players, Super. I suspect that the club has its targets - we just don't know who they are and what progress is being made.

Sods law they are talking to 4 or 5 strikers and at 10.30 they will all say YES !!!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Aiden McGeady on loan to Wednesday till end of season

Make your mind up RRH.

How long is this loan -  to Wednesday or till the end of the season?:)

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Could someone who is not ITK pretend to be ITK for the next 4 hours to keep me entertained?

Darren Bent, Matt Smith and Tom Bradshaw are at the ground enjoying the sports bar and grill now while they wait for their photos with the shirt.

Archived