IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I'm led to believe his agent lives quite local to Bristol.....maybe there's people on here that know him??

3 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I'm guessing..... you or @Fordy62 or @KevP......?

:fear::fear::fear::fear::fear::fear:

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, nowt to do with me, sausage

Must be one of the other two.....

1 hour ago, KevP said:

Nah, not me. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Hold on.  I'm sat here at work (in my new job), minding my own business, writing letters to people and I'm getting accused of all sorts. 

What exactly am I getting accused of?

Keep up would you.....

I don't believe you are at work writing letters..... can people from Cam actually write!?!

21 minutes ago, Flagon said:

I'm not sure I can endure another 5 hrs and 42 mins of Pellegrini and Guardiola story. 

Breaking news!

Guardiola  now having second thoughts, because he  agreed to the Man City job thinking we already had a new manager lined up, so didn't bother submitting an application under his pseudonym ( Neil Warnock). Now it is looking like Pembo might get the job till the end of the season, Pep is thinking he might have been too quick taking the Man City job so is speaking to the Man City owners to get them to hold fire.

Pep also knows that Messi has always wanted to move to Bristol, especially since seeing the stadium redevelopment,  should the chance arise and wily weekly subs for the privilege.  Pep knows that knows he can get him to move to play for him in Bristol if he gets the Bristol City manager's job.

You heard it here first.

5 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Wigan just had a forward recalled by Huddersfield, might there be something in the Agard story ?

Q.Do City need to sell Agard?   A. No

Q. Will selling mean we have less strikers than we need to stay up (even if we sign someone else) ?    A. Yes

As such, it's probably true then. 

N.B. We never used to have a problem signing players, even when we were at the foot of the table. Clearly, we're not flashing the wad enough. 

Shame.

12 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Breaking news!

Guardiola  now having second thoughts, because he  agreed to the Man City job thinking we already had a new manager lined up, so didn't bother submitting an application under his pseudonym ( Neil Warnock). Now it is looking like Pembo might get the job till the end of the season, Pep is thinking he might have been too quick taking the Man City job so is speaking to the Man City owners to get them to hold fire.

Pep also knows that Messi has always wanted to move to Bristol, especially since seeing the stadium redevelopment,  should the chance arise and wily weekly subs for the privilege.  Pep knows that knows he can get him to move to play for him in Bristol if he gets the Bristol City manager's job.

You heard it here first.

YAWN

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Am I the only one thinking if we do no more business, its been an 'ok' window? We all love a shiney new striker, but never been convinced that was our greatest priority, and we are stronger than we were in some key positions.

I would say an ok window, but I would have liked a  centre forward i.e goal poacher.

Archived