IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Maybe we should be as pathetic as them and start a rumour about their fans headbutting taxis with away fans in outside the mem or punching horses or even threatening their own players after they were relegated to non league..........oh but wait those aren't rumours :facepalm:

Or something REALLY bonkers like funds going missing from their supporters club.

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Grow up, this non story is as childish and badly worded, (almost as bad as your reply...) 

Grow Up!

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

How can you even consider it a viable story? If there was grounds for concern I guess the Police would have some interest in investigating? 

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"What a legend" for posting a made-up story about a disabled kid getting assaulted?

They really do have a fair few nasty, classless keyboard warriors over there. 

As for this Henbury Gas / Ian Duxbury loser...the posts I have read from him in the past lead me to believe he is nothing more than a lying, attention-seeker.

I was very well informed on the UWE development and the stuff I used to read from him, mostly trying to reassure his fellow thicko fans that "everything is going just fine", was in fact utter bullshit.  He was constantly saying that his sources told him the JR was nothing to worry about and the stadium would be going ahead.

His credibility is zero as far as I can see, yet the dumb arse inhabitants of Gas Shat continue to lap up everything he says.

Are you sure this is the I.D.bloke?

Page 50 at this link: Windows 10

https://issuu.com/keynshamvoice/docs/64_hv_pages_sep_2015

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Has this been deleted as well? I can't be arsed to look.

I couldn't tell you as I've been banned without even making a post.

I compare them to North Korea (on here) and so just to help demonstrate my point, they ban me.

Absolutely brilliant!  

IMG_0695.JPG

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Maybe that is a photo of his regular customer.

Hard to say as we can't see how many teeth they are missing.

It is definitely him. Quite an ok guy to talk to in the past but full of Bull shit on anything G*s related. Definitely several missing teeth. Never take my laptop to C J Computing for a service again after reading this thread.

40 minutes ago, Mangled Wurzel said:

It is definitely him. Quite an ok guy to talk to in the past but full of Bull shit on anything G*s related. Definitely several missing teeth. Never take my laptop to C J Computing for a service again after reading this thread.

Especially as he admitted to changing the wallpaper on a Green party member's computer to a high res pic of the UWE.

So professional.

25 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I'd like to thank Henbury Gas for reviving this thread. :gasmask:

It had gone into a bit of a summer recess but thanks to this guy it's now pushing close to 1.5 million views. :clap:

Yep, Henbury Sag is going to be unchallenged for the July 2017 "15er of the month award". Might as well give it to him now.

(But then again; you never know what those idiots are going to do next, so perhaps hold fire for now !)

4 hours ago, Nick Wilde said:

Henbury Gas needs to Look at himself, grown adults who make up things to impress people they've never met on Internet forums are worse than the people in car parks who dent my Aston Martin.

I actually laughed out loud at that! Bravo. 

14 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Not sure I feel comfortable with us spreading photos of him to be honest. Makes us no better than the sickening tabloid press.

The guy is a muppet, but he's been exposed in the most humiliating way. Hopefully he's learning his lesson.

Not really spreading photos.

Anything posted is already in the public domain and has been linked by him on that gaschat (which on my phone tries to autocorrect to fascist).

I don't think anyone is trying to pap him rolling out of some nightclub!

Just now, NOTR said:

Mr "Gas" 2017,you should see the runner up.

we already have, there a vid of him earlier in this thread mentioning something about being richer then us and coming for us or some such nonsense 

Just now, Monkeh said:

we already have, there a vid of him earlier in this thread mentioning something about being richer then us and coming for us or some such nonsense 

The thought of either of them coming for us scares the **** out of me,they're like something out of a Simon Pegg movie.

Archived