IGNORED

Stoke City v Bristol City Match Day 26

Septic Peg

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Jeez.......so Carey played over 600 times for City and in your opinion is an all time great?......ffs........:rofl2br:

Carey was a steady and reliable defender but that’s it. Webster is a far better footballer than LC ever was.

Gerry Gow was an all time great.

You can't make this guy up @Robbored

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Because he's been here 5 minutes. Duh  anything could happen yet. I love Webster,
I reckon he is quality btw

I don’t have any official FA badges but I can tell in half a season whether a player is above average in their preferred position and Webster qualifies for sure and so does Kalas although he’s not our player.

As I said and having seen Carey play literally hundreds of times I say that he was a consistent and reliable but average defender. 

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I had the following set-up:

• BBCRB on TV Freeview 719
  • Mac with OTIB and various BBC Sport tabs open
  • Ipad with Sky Sports New on (muted) to catch goals
  • iphone for twitter and texts from my dad

..bet you burnt yer toast, and yer baked beans were stuck to the bottom of the saucepan though!  :)  

12 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

'BristolBoy' …… on here once upon a time? 

(if so, why did he leave?) 

Yep, he was BB and he left after he’d a serious fall out with another poster who no longer posts on otib.

I told him that his nemesis was no longer on otib........

4 hours ago, Northern Red said:

"Any other side in the league would have beaten them 5-0 today. 

Setting up with a back 10, but by no means impenetrable, and a bloke up front that didn’t look like a professional footballer and they’ve beaten us 2-0."

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers#ixzz5bNVJ4OSW

It gets even better:

'I hope when we get a new manager his first signing is Kelly, very impressive.'

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers#ixzz5bOWzAF4a'

56 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I had the following set-up:

• BBCRB on TV Freeview 719
  • Mac with OTIB and various BBC Sport tabs open
  • Ipad with Sky Sports New on (muted) to catch goals
  • iphone for twitter and texts from my dad

You do really need to get out more Dave....there’s a world out there....look up....it’s beautiful!

3 hours ago, dave36 said:

17 letter word thank god for spellcheck would not want to challenge you to a scrabble game!

seriously Dave spot on again, good to see Bailey back, just hope he don’t get injured again

Thanks, but you will have probably noticed that 'Spellcheck' doesn't even function on this site.

41 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You do really need to get out more Dave....there’s a world out there....look up....it’s beautiful!

I did, was late back at 15:10.  Lovely walk with wife and daughter beforehand.....then “leave me in peace, i’m Listening to City” ?

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I did, was late back at 15:10.  Lovely walk with wife and daughter beforehand.....then “leave me in peace, i’m Listening to City” ?

Sounds idyllic! Although concerned at the 24 hour clock time check! “Back at 15:10...” - are you James Bond? Or one of his brothers Premium and Basildon...?!

Archived