IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Super said:

Im getting confused. Which game is this moron claiming the incident took place? 

I seem to remember from the original Gaschat thread that it was suggested the incident took place at our last Saturday home game of the season (Barnsley). Of course that's difficult to check as the thread was deleted.

HG says "one of the last home games of the season", so if not Barnsley then it'll be QPR, Wolves or Birmingham. Adam B confirmed the club had received NO complaints of threatening or violent behaviour from anyone, they did receive one complaint from a relative of a vulnerable adult who was unnerved by a "loud and raucous atmosphere" (taken from the thread posted recently on here by Sir Colin of Mansfield) however the club were working with this person and his carer.

Either way, the club and the Police have no record of any reports of this supposed violent incident or anything similar happening...which is odd considering the fact that HG claimed the club HAD been contacted by the victims mother plus the number of potential witnesses in the area it was supposed to have happened.

If the mother is involved then it'll be very easy to determine which game it happened at...it'll be the last game the victim attended.

So it's a either a massive cover up involving the club, Police and the fans (and Geoff Twentyman who was also apparently told about it) or a Gashead wasn't telling the whole truth.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Would you rather have her indentified as a police officer or just a normal user like anyone else?   10,000+ users on this board and I bet she’s not the only police officer reading or posting.

I bet Tommy is still lurking ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

@Gashead1981 If you really are a MOD... trust me when I say you don't want to let her on your forum. 

She has been proven to have lied over and over and again, and when gets caught out she ignores everything

Police should be banned from this forum.... so don't let her on yours. 

Blimey! That's a pretty bold accusation to make?

19 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Seen pics of loads of Gasheads down the Gate enjoying the festivities. A masterstroke from Bristol Sport, the first step to them all joining the bandwagon in South Bristol.

Post them here. It'll make it easier for Gas chat to ban them.

That said, a few of the Gas I work with went down the Gate for the first game and loved it (they took kids). No idea if they have done any of the other games, but I would imagine they have.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I seem to remember from the original Gaschat thread that it was suggested the incident took place at our last Saturday home game of the season (Barnsley). Of course that's difficult to check as the thread was deleted.

HG says "one of the last home games of the season", so if not Barnsley then it'll be QPR, Wolves or Birmingham. Adam B confirmed the club had received NO complaints of threatening or violent behaviour from anyone, they did receive one complaint from a relative of a vulnerable adult who was unnerved by a "loud and raucous atmosphere" (taken from the thread posted recently on here by Sir Colin of Mansfield) however the club were working with this person and his carer.

Either way, the club and the Police have no record of any reports of this supposed violent incident or anything similar happening...which is odd considering the fact that HG claimed the club HAD been contacted by the victims mother plus the number of potential witnesses in the area it was supposed to have happened.

If the mother is involved then it'll be very easy to determine which game it happened at...it'll be the last game the victim attended.

So it's a either a massive cover up involving the club, Police and the fans (and Geoff Twentyman who was also apparently told about it) or a Gashead wasn't telling the whole truth.

Blimey i thought it was last season!

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

That said, a few of the Gas I work with went down the Gate for the first game and loved it (they took kids). No idea if they have done any of the other games, but I would imagine they have.

Giving money to ‘da shit’...

Their forum won’t like that :laughcont:

Isn’t there a similar fans area at the Mem where thousands of them can watch the games?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Giving money to ‘da shit’...

Their forum won’t like that :laughcont:

Isn’t there a similar fans area at the Mem where thousands of them can watch the games?

I expect they`ll say they snuck their own beer in so they`ll be seen as heroes for sticking it to us as our staff would have had to pick up the empty cans.

On 07/07/2018 at 10:43, Gashead1981 said:

JulieH

I am a mod on gaschat and I have seen no application for you to join our forum. I have spoken with the other mods and no one has denied you access. 

So if you mean gaschat is unhappy to have you because of a couple of posters saying you aren’t wanted because of your red persuasion, then your post here is distorted and misleading. 

Come and join us, I’ll verify you, and you can receive your own welcome every ted gets over there. And it will be nothing to do with you being a police officer!! 

As a mod then , please answer this. Why do you ban almost every city fan than joins your forum ? We know why really , it’s because we tell you home truths that you don’t like to read and as a fan base have you’re heads firmly entrenched in the sand . I’d like your response though if you wouldn’t mind . 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I expect they`ll say they snuck their own beer in so they`ll be seen as heroes for sticking it to us as our staff would have had to pick up the empty cans.

Check very carefully the contents of any Sainsbury’s carrier bags left behind too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bianconeri said:

Check very carefully the contents of any Sainsbury’s carrier bags left behind too.

That`s a given mate. Most of them haven`t got a clue how to use a toilet properly anyway - where they live it`s just something the dog drinks out of and the bath is what you use to do your business.

53 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Did they wear the "famous" quarterz ?

10 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

@Gashead1981 If you really are a MOD... trust me when I say you don't want to let her on your forum. 

She has been proven to have lied over and over and again, and when gets caught out she ignores everything. 

Police should be banned from this forum.... so don't let her on yours. 

Said it before and I'll say it again! If you don't like it or don't trust what she is saying just put her on ignore and let the rest of us make our own minds up.

Unfortunately you come across as a very bitter person who seemingly must have had issues with the police in the past.

Have you taken up her invitation to see how policing works on a matchday?

• Like 7

9 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Seen pics of loads of Gasheads down the Gate enjoying the festivities. A masterstroke from Bristol Sport, the first step to them all joining the bandwagon in South Bristol.

A couple of them were singing that god awful song in the concourse and at 1st I wanted to say something but then realised I wasn’t at a Cith game. Instead I just let them get on with thinking they have got one over us by singing that song in an empty concourse. 

For the record even if the mem has the worlds largest screen and we’re giving out free beer and there was topless girls I still wouldn’t go there to watch an England game. There is other places in Bristol to watch the game so why are they choosing to come to the home of Bristol City to watch?

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

A couple of them were singing that god awful song in the concourse and at 1st I wanted to say something but then realised I wasn’t at a Cith game. Instead I just let them get on with thinking they have got one over us by singing that song in an empty concourse. 

For the record even if the mem has the worlds largest screen and we’re giving out free beer and there was topless girls I still wouldn’t go there to watch an England game. There is other places in Bristol to watch the game so why are they choosing to come to the home of Bristol City to watch?

Given they like to keep an eye on this thread, I wonder if they’ll discuss it on their forum 

Nice of them to put some money in our coffers which could  ultimately contribute to The Snake’s wages though

They keep on giving

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

2. The police do have a duty, yes, but they also have procedure to follow. My belief is, it isn’t. See my post to Julie for those reasons.

@Gashead1981 Surely a police officer would know the processes and procedures better than you?

(Or are you a police officer too?)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

And my belief is, that this saga should start with the person who was allegedly assaulted to see if it’s worth conducting any form of investigation, because currently the real beef amongst the minority of fans that actually care is whether it really happened, the person who says it happened, rather than concern for the potential victim.  And to do that all you would need is a name and an address, which could be obtained by Henbury and the next time you are on duty, you can give him a knock or a phone call. 

Talking to anyone else in depth at this stage is a waste of time. If you are looking at it from an official capacity that is. You have no complaint and no evidence only a loose third hand allegation from an Internet forum between a set of rival fans looking to score the next point over each other.

Got it. Gashead law suggests that people knocking teeth out should continue to be made welcome at the stadium until they hit a victim who complains.

Did it not cross your mind that maybe, if the club can identify those responsible, they would seek address this themselves?

Unlike the fewers, we aren't that desperate for support that we would miss a couple of wrong 'uns.

5 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

My experience is whatever line of work you are in, you meet with some who do follow procedure and some who don’t, whether that is consciously or not. 

Descretion is always the better part of valour. Especially if you are a police officer. 

I can assure you I am following procedure.

you can dm your contact details and I can discuss the procedures I am following in detail if you wish 

thank you 

• Like 8

Sadoldgas is desperately trying to distance the forum from this issue reading between the lines there. They all know HG's record of spouting garbage and being busted when its proven to be garbage. Once again the sad bitter fans of the soon to be asset stripped club realise that they have given us another gift.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gashead1981 said:

1. Anyone can make a “claim”. I could make a serious allegation about you.  That allegation however needs to come from the alleged victim in way of a written statement for it to be worthy of an investigation. 

TOTALLY INACCURATE & INCORRECT

2. The police do have a duty, yes, but they also have procedure to follow. My belief is, it isn’t. See my post to Julie for those reasons.

INCORRECT

3. There needs to be evidence or witness testimony to prosecute.

TO PROSECUTE ?

OF COURSE -

YOU REALISE WITH THINGS SUCH AS CCTV etc THE POLICE.  DONT ACTUALLY NEED A COMPLAINT OR A HUMAN WITNESS TO PROSECUTE OFFENCES DO YOU  

AT THIS STAGE THE POLICE ARE (Quite rightly IMHO following Henburys repeated allegations) TRYING TO ESTABLISH WHETHER AN OFFENCE HAS BEEN COMMITTED 

WHATS YOUR ISSUE (OR I SMELL ‘FEAR’ ) ABOUT THAT ? 

In summary

E-

‘Needs to improve basic knowledge’

Im glad that it’s your gashead mates you are more likely to impart your ‘ legal knowledge ‘ on

They must be delighted when it turns out you’ve talked utter ****.and left them adrift and in the kak 

:yes:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob