IGNORED

OTIB Trivia Quiz

Nogbad the Bad

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Indeed it is. Why would anyone watch Arsenal.

He was brought up watching the PL in Canada and chose Arsenal as his team, one reason he decided to come over and live here.

The main reason was because when the family came back here every couple of years for a holiday as he was growing up he found being in England much more enjoyable and interesting than living in Canada, which he found a bit dull.

I did get him down the Gate a few times when the family were in Bristol, but typically City put on a crap performance each time so no chance  of converting him.

Always seems to be the way when I take anybody to watch City!!

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

He was brought up watching the PL in Canada and chose Arsenal as his team, one reason he decided to come over and live here.

The main reason was because when the family came back here every couple of years for a holiday as he was growing up he found being in England much more enjoyable and interesting than living in Canada, which he found a bit dull.

I did get him down the Gate a few times when the family were in Bristol, but typically City put on a crap performance each time so no chance  of converting him.

Always seems to be the way when I take anybody to watch City!!

I know the feeling 

48 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I reckon you know the answer to reddoh's question too!

Come on, time for a BigTone question!!

I think my brain is stuck in neutral cos I don't have a clue.

Hold on the penny just dropped as I wrote that.

1) NTTDS

2) Major Isewater

3) C'est moi

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I think my brain is stuck in neutral cos I don't have a clue.

Hold on the penny just dropped as I wrote that.

1) NTTDS

2) Major Isewater

3) C'est moi

I wouldn't be surprised if you've cracked it there Tone.

We'll have to wait for confirmation from @reddoh of course.

In he does confirm then the many dozens (hundreds?) actively watching this thread will be eagerly awaiting your question.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you've cracked it there Tone.

We'll have to wait for confirmation from @reddoh of course.

In he does confirm then the many dozens (hundreds?) actively watching this thread will be eagerly awaiting your question.

I'm ready Noggers

16 hours ago, BigTone said:

My Aunt had a petrol station in Calgary and my Uncle was a trapper. My cousins run a fleet of crab boats on Vancouver Island. I would love to visit one day.

It's a gorgeous spot in the world Tone... Don't put it off.. make a commitment to Mrs Tone. If I can run a long distance relationship, way back when, from Havana to Vancouver I am sure you can take the long haul to see cos.

Great idea for a quiz btw.. tough tough questions so far. Way out of my league.

6 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

It's a gorgeous spot in the world Tone... Don't put it off.. make a commitment to Mrs Tone. If I can run a long distance relationship, way back when, from Havana to Vancouver I am sure you can take the long haul to see cos.

Cheers Hav. Join in as and when, definitely a case of the more the merrier. ?

17 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Will definitely visit one day. Can just see me doing my Deadliest Catch impression !!

14 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Ok

Who.......

1) Likes the Boondocks ?

2) Has had it all ?

3) Likes games with bubbles ?

4) Invented Stephenson's Rocket ?

Is the answer to #4 either A) the same bloke who wrote Grieg's Piano Concerto or

B) a trick question as nobody knows anything about the history of that type of lettuce?

4 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Surely that's Non. I didn't know you live on France. I thought it was Nailsea, near the Blue Flame!

Grew up in Wyatts Close and then bought a house in Goss View. Been in France now for 14 years

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The Boondocks are a range of hills in the US viewed as particularly remote so if you massively overhit a golf shot you could say that you'd hit it to the Boondocks.

Possible, but one OTIB'er spends alot of time there

Archived