IGNORED

Gary Johnson

ralphindevon

ummm, think I will keep my money in my pocket for that one.

It is indeed a very random time to announce this unless Peteborough are desparte to get another manager who may be taken by Charlton or palace? or GJ has other things in the pipeline?either way to be 7th and sacked! no matter what the goal difference is dear me. Wouldn't be surprised to see GJ promoting other teams into league one and the championship in the not to distance future though.

Was only Reading on sky sports earlier that they have the worst defence in league one, which no shock as they have been on the wrong end of a few batterings this season, something we know all about.

Some Fans weren't impressed with him and the chairman is very fickle, so no surprise he's been given the boot.

He'll get another job soon enough, doubt palace would take a risk on him and with new owners I'd imagine at Charlton will likely want a big name. Think the best thing Gary can do is take a few months out of football to refresh and wait for the right job.

interesting tweet fro Darren Byfield - ''Gary Johnson sacked from Peterboro, all i can say is that what goes around comes about''

meaning that him and Gj fell out? or?

more clubs than Lee Westwood.

I know who did more for this club. Looking at his list of clubs Byfield doesnt seem to be a player many managers want around for long.

Archived