IGNORED

Wheres Bigtone? We Need Cheering Up

WhistleHappy

Like a breath of fresh ayer, welcome back -

.... did ya bring us back a stick of the famous Ayers Rock ? (got some fron Weston but I bet the Aussie stuff is better!)

I was going to but it was taking too long to get the wrapping around it. Instead I spent many an evening singing "Barmy Army" at Aussie BBQ's. Went down a storm !!! :englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h:

A woman keeps asking her husband if her boobs are too small. "Does this shirt make them look bigger? Does this one make them look smaller?" she asks.

Finally he gets so annoyed that he says, "I know how to make them larger!"

"How?" she asks.

"Take a bunch of toilet paper and rub it in between your boobs."

"Well, how long does it take?" she asks.

"They should expand over the years," he answers.

"How did you know that?" she wonders.

"I dunno, but it sure worked for your ass, didn't it?"

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

-

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

-

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-

& a good tip for some of us on Otib > Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

"So I said to my Mum 'I'm going to the funfair' - she said 'will you go on the Ghostrain?' - I said 'No, I'll walk'

I saw a bargain the other day, a TV set for £1. Only problem was the volume control which was stuck on full. Come on, how can you turn that down?

A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling-film for shorts. The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts'.

So I went to the doctor and he said, 'You've got hypochondria.' I said, 'Not that as well!'

you know those trick candles that you blow out and a couple of seconds

later they come alight again, well the other day there was a fire at the

factory that makes them. The fire brigade have tried everything.

My girlfriend had a coil fitted and still got pregnant.

We're expecting a baby in the spring.

I got home from the pub last night and my wife said, "I can't believe how intoxicated you are."

Denying it I said, "I'm not drunk."

She said, "Yes you are."

I said, "No I'm ****** not."

She said, "Can you tell the time?"

I walked up to the clock and said, "I'm not ******* drunk."

I was sitting on the train this morning opposite a really sexy Thai bird.

I thought to myself, "Please don't get an erection. Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

My son is starting school soon and thinks the other children will pick on him because of his name.

I said, "Don't be silly, Someoneyourownsize, why would anyone pick on you?"

I often say to myself, "I can't believe that cloning machine worked"

I tried that thing today at the petrol station where you try and stop the pump bang on what you want to pay,

but let it go a fraction too late and it stopped on £20.03.

"Bollocks!" I shouted and walked into the shop to pay.

"Unlucky, mate," smiled the attendant, who'd seen what I'd done. "Don't worry about the extra."

"Cheers, mate," I said as I handed him my tenner and ****** off.

I was eating my girlfriend's pussy last night when I suddenly thought to myself....

."What the hell am I going to tell her when she realises her cat's gone missing?"

This lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said 'Tenpin?' I said, 'No, permanent.'

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today.. I can't remember his name, its P something T something R.

I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, 'Nearest the bull goes first' He went 'Baah' and I went 'Moo' He said 'You're closest'

I must admit I expected BigTone to reply here with "you think I'm funny? Funny how? Do I amuse you?"

Anyway here we go.

"it's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it"

"I went to a General store, but the wouldn't sell me anything specific"

"I went to local 24 hour store, when I got there the guy was closing, I said I thought you were open 24 hours, he said, not all in one go"

" I have friend called John he's a radio announcer, when he walks under bridges you can't hear him speak"

"I met a beautiful blonde haired chinese girl on the bus she was crying. I said why are you crying? She said I am a nymphomaniac, but I am only turned on by, jewish men and Cowboys. I said well look if you ever want to discuss your problems, here's my number, by the way, my name's Bucky Goldstein.

Thanks to Steven Wright........... (not that one :) )

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next 2 years.

A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age.' The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well.'

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind?'

So he gave me a kite

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. 'My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? 'Well, 'says the vet, 'let's have a look at him' so he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.

Finally, he says ' I'm going to have to put him down. 'What? Because he's cross-eyed?' No, because he's really heavy'

Little billy suffers with Dyslexia and is out shopping with his mum.

Billy asks his mum if they can stop off and have a McDonalds for lunch.

She looks up and says to Billy youve been a really good boy so alsong as you can spell it you can have what ever you like from there.

Billy says **** it ill have a KCF

Archived