IGNORED

Wheres Bigtone? We Need Cheering Up

WhistleHappy

Young bloke

pulls an older woman at a night club. She`s 61 but looks good for her age. On the way back to her house he thinks to himself mmmm I bet her daughter is hot. When out of the blue she asks him if he would like a sportsmans double. Whats that? he asks, Its a mother and daughter 3 some she says. Wow yes please he says. So as they go thro` front door, she puts hall light on and shouts.......

Mum are you still awake!!!!

A golfer is cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highland burn on the famous golf course at St Andrews.

Suddenly, a groundskeeper shouts: 'Dinnae drink tha waater! Et's foo ae coo's shite an pish!'

The golfer replies: 'Excuse me, my good fellow, I'm from England. Could you repeat that for me, in English, please!?'

The groundskeeper replies: 'I said, use two hands - you'll spill less that way!

When this thread was posted the idea was to cheer us up a bit & bring a few smiles back onto our faces (I think its done that..- thanks all)

I really didnt expect Bristol Rovers to contribute so enthusiastically though - special thanks to them .... so lets hear it for thr Gas!! :worship2:

Walsall 6 - 1 Bristol Rovers

Walsall thrash Bristol Rovers to move off the bottom of the League One table.

(ps Bigtones normal service has resumed on his usual thread... in General Chat :mafia: )

I was vacuuming the other day when I tripped on the cord and landed on the nozzle, which violently entered my anus.

I was highly embarrassed and spent half an hour in the hospital waiting room desperately trying to convince everyone that I had actually been ****ing myself with the hoover and that my wife does all the cleaning.

Blimey there are some cracking laughs on the this thread, gonna have to try and find something funny to post. in the meantime well done to one and all especially Whistle Happy for starting it.. be good to keep this thread right up there long term especially since there may be trouble ahead.

Brilliant.

Rumours that after a recent match the Bristol Rovers squad were seen successfully seducing young women in a Kingswood nightclub with one-liners have been completely refuted by their manager.

He states: "I find it totally preposterous to suggest that any of our players could make a successful pass to, or at anyone."

Archived