IGNORED

Millen Out

old_eastender

Maybe you should be manager ''RiazMattaz''....

On second thoughts, bring in Hoddle....

Okay then my twitter friend.... Apart from getting Swindon promoted as player manager, what of note has glenn hoddle acheived??

Okay then my twitter friend.... Apart from getting Swindon promoted as player manager, what of note has glenn hoddle acheived??

What, apart from having the third best win ratio for England of all time.... Chelsea ( before Abramovich ) cup winners cup semi finalist , fa cup semi finalists, fa cup finalist for spurs done well to kept S'oton in the prem ..

Ok not in Alex Ferguson's league but he has done ok and would be a good apointment for little old us ( not that i am supporting the millen out brigade )

Exaggerated? I disagree. If you look at what he's done there, the squad he's built considering the money he's spent, all whilst playing a great passing game, he has to be applauded. Sure they were near the bottom last year and it's going to be tough but they cannot spend huge amounts so buy wisely. Acquire good lower league talent and players other clubs have wasted in wrong positions. He's done an exemplary job in my opinion.

Herein lies the exaggeration, they don't play this majestic flowing attacking passing game at all, if anything they're negative and defensive.

I'm on here all the time and I'm in a very good job for a rail company,

Just because you have access to a comp 24/7 doesn't mean your un-employed,

The personal attacks against Riaz are stupid and to be honest Riaz your not my fav poster all the time but you should raise above it and not bite,

I'm on here all the time and I'm in a very good job for a rail company,

Just because you have access to a comp 24/7 doesn't mean your un-employed,

The personal attacks against Riaz are stupid and to be honest Riaz your not my fav poster all the time but you should raise above it and not bite,

or an iPhone etc!

And why am I not your fav poster.... am offended! :innocent06:

Paul Tisdale and Sean O' Driscoll?! Not only have they done very well on small budgets but they have done it playing very attractive football. They have both proved to have a great eye for talent at little cost and have done tremendously.

I'd agree these two stand out, just keeping Donny in the Championship on their limited resources is an acheivement and Tisdale is a good shout too.

Herein lies the exaggeration, they don't play this majestic flowing attacking passing game at all, if anything they're negative and defensive.

I completely disagree! They move the ball around exceptionally well. There's a difference between excellent passing football and all out attacking football and the two are often confused. Swansea were labelled "the Arsenal of the Championship" and rightly so because they played a great, flowing attacking game. However when Blackpool were given this label it was ignorant. They didn't play a nice flowing game but rather as soon as a Blackpool player got the ball they would all immediately attack. Exciting? Absolutely, but not beautiful in the way Barcelona or Arsenal play.

Archived