IGNORED

Millen Out

old_eastender

Millen is taking a lot of stick, but i feel the players have to take more responsibility. If they are not tracking back and/or making individual errors, that is the players fault not the managers.

I agree with you, and it was much the same with the last minute issue in 2009/10, but the longer it goes on without being addressed (cause and effect) the more Millen becomes culpable.

The person lined up is Dave Jones. No need to speculate about anyone else or hope for anyone else. KM WILL be gone in 2 games and DJ will be announced shortly after.

What if we win the next two?

And didn't the original poster state the person in question was employed?

Ooooh goodie, let's have a battle of the sources.

Everyone who thinks they're "in the know" or even just likes to pretend they are, sign up here.

This is no battle. I saw something I know to be untrue and contradicted it, whether you choose to believe it is your own choice and no issue of mine.

I'm surprised that of all posts on here today you felt the need to post such a pathetic response to that, Nibor.

This is no battle. I saw something I know to be untrue and contradicted it, whether you choose to believe it is your own choice and no issue of mine.

I'm surprised that of all posts on here today you felt the need to post such a pathetic response to that, Nibor.

Still rather highly strung Ron? I'd suggest you get on the phone to your source and put this to bed once and for all.

Still rather highly strung Ron? I'd suggest you get on the phone to your source and put this to bed once and for all.

Moreso because of few quality posters remaining you are lowering yourself to childish tactics than anything.

Moreso because of few quality posters remaining you are lowering yourself to childish tactics than anything.

Take the hint Ron. You've got forum diarrhoea at the moment and the one upmanship is mind blowingly tedious.. Go sniff through Dolly's pants drawer or something.

Ronnabe I have in the known things about the players and the club which as come straight from the horses mouth but I don't feel the need to post such information on this site I just bite my lip and post my opinions instead of putting people in differcult circumstances and betraying people trust.

Millen has to go, should have gone when GJ left, too long he has been a part of the problem (defensive coach ffs) not part of the solution.

And never mind only 2 games into this season, he had almost all last season and the close season, only to see us under performing in pre-season against lower league times and arriving unprepared for the real thing - just like under copout.

Too many bizarre team selection errors, like not starting Kilkenny, sticking Pitman left wing, prefering the ineffective Skuse to the reliable Cisse & even the continued cold shoulder of Hunt (who was one solid performer in pre-season by all accounts).

Enough is enough, let's do a Norwich act decisively like they did after a cr@p start two seasons ago, dismiss Millen and start moving forward again!

the one reason i didn't renew my ST this year. millen is a useless ****

Take the hint Ron. You've got forum diarrhoea at the moment and the one upmanship is mind blowingly tedious.. Go sniff through Dolly's pants drawer or something.

Not funny, and neither is it one-upmanship. I take the manner of some of the criticism of the club/staff perhaps too personally, sure.

Looking at what you said about Dave Jones coming to the club, your contact must be CS or SL because if there was a plan to change manager it would only be those two who would make such a decision.

My contact is not one of those two but someone very close to these two!

Looking at what you said about Dave Jones coming to the club, your contact must be CS or SL because if there was a plan to change manager it would only be those two who would make such a decision.

You don't need to know them to get a sniff of what's going on or isn't. I've never said anything on here that betrayed anyone's trust, that stuff I kept to myself.

God I hope we don't sign this nearly man manager. He spends and wastes money like confetti, he should have done a lot better with the likes of wolves and Cardiff, and bottled it almost every season. The actual season he got wolves up he scraped them through the playoffs when with the money spent they should of walked it. If Millen is removed for Jones I will not return to Ashton gate. If they can afford to pay up the managers and possibly his staff contracts then they can find some cash for a defender. If this turns out to be true then bristol city football club can go whistle for my hard earned cash.

You don't need to know them to get a sniff of what's going on or isn't. I've never said anything on here that betrayed anyone's trust, that stuff I kept to myself.

Fair play Ronnabe that you for the what you said about not dropping people in it.

But if there are making or thinking of making a change only SL and CS would be privy to it at an early stage so with respect having a sniff of what is going on don't give you the full facts.

My contact is not one of those two but someone very close to these two!

Not that I don't believe you, I have no reason not to, but just to clarify the situation;

If we win the next two games 4-0 Keith Millen will be sacked and Dave Jones will be appointed?

Fair play Ronnabe that you for the what you said about not dropping people in it.

But if there are making or thinking of making a change only SL and CS would be privy to it at an early stage so with respect having a sniff of what is going on don't give you the full facts.

That's true of course, Millen could be (God forbid) replaced by Jones at some point. But knowing the timescale Keiran said, the past dealings of our board (of which Sexstone has been a member for years) and having some feeling of the vibe within the club, im happy to stick my neck on the line with confidence.

One of the issues is of course the lack of outstanding candidates unless we spend, which of course seems unlikely. Whilst this is by no means the best reason for keeping the current manager it is something to keep in mind and Millen should have at least a bit of time to repair the situatuion. We had one win in ten last year remember. It is of course hugely disturbing and the lack of fight showed yesterday was simply not acceptable. I'm only 19 but have never felt so disillusioned with the Club in the whole time I have followed City. From top to bottom there seems to be a sense of despair and as a bunch of players I certainly seem more disconnected from them than any other group in my lifetime.

We're of course still just two games into the season and shouldn't get carried away but obviously if the losses continue we will have to do something. Although with no money to spend even if we did bring someone in they may struggle to get much out of our squad...

Archived