IGNORED

Racism

Esmond Million's Bung

know any in the EDL personally?

Ever called anyone in the EDL a cock or a word like it?

Ever walked a thousand miles in their shoes?

Know any of their agendas?

Been on any of their marches?

Where do you gather your info concerning the EDL from?

I know there against muslims - as someone who has a law-abiding muslim father, who has never done any harm to anyone - I've got nothing but hatred for those racist bastards....

Would'nt surprise me if you were EDL.... arent you BNP?

I know there against muslims - as someone who has a law-abiding muslim father, who has never done any harm to anyone - I've got nothing but hatred for those racist bastards....

They are against muslims????

Well this proves one thing, you aint got much of a clue about the EDL :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

Their against muslims, thats dead funny, go ask some of their muslim members that question :laughcont:

They are against muslims????

Well this proves one thing, you aint got much of a clue about the EDL :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

Their against muslims, thats dead funny, go ask some of their muslim members that question :laughcont:

Thats the real reason yes.

do you not know that calling someone a bastard is abusing that person or even group of people?

Highlighting that the person is Welsh makes the context of the insult anti-welsh and therefore anti-foreign.

It's more xenophobic than it is racist and there isn't a better description available (You're certainly not offering one) So Xenophobic will do.

No it won't, it is incorrect.

Any sort of phobia is a fear of something not a dislike of something.

Xenophobia is a fear of foreigners not a dislike of them, although one may fuel the other.

If those who talk rubbish about this racist mallerky want an end to this kind of thing in the uk (mainly under 25s who play stupid pooter games)

Then they have to also stop calling people.. cock, tool, ******,prat ,****, etc etc etc

They have to realise that name calling like the above is in every sense as bad as shortening the word pakistani to paki!

Every single day on here i read someone abusing another person ie cock, tool etc

Can someone please tell me what the difference is?

It's different mainly because Riaz aside (and that's an assumption made on his name on a forum) I personally have no idea about anyone's ethnicity on this forum. Therefore if I called him a cock, *****, or small-minded, little-englander bigot, it would be entirely based on what they've written on here rather than any preconceptions based on the colour of their skin

PS I had the misfortune to get caught up in an EDL march in Bradford once, and if their organisation isn't largely based on hatred of Muslim's, someone needs to tell the Yorkshire branch

For what its worth I know someone in the EDL (not a friend as such) who categorically denies being racist. However some of the uneducated shite that comes out of his mouth about Muslims would suggest otherwise. Apparently every last one is here illegally dating back years. Granted this is only one man but it seems to be the collective mentality.

Now replace the word Muslim with ISLAM, more to the point RADICAL ISLAM

Right now the Brit army is in Afagan fighting against RADICAL ISLAMICS not peace loving Muslims

Whats your point? their is bad in every culture/country/race

only difference here is that these extremists are using religion as an excuse....

But i dont see any EDL marches about catholic paedos tho....

For what its worth I know someone in the EDL (not a friend as such) who categorically denies being racist. However some of the uneducated shite that comes out of his mouth about Muslims would suggest otherwise. Apparently every last one is here illegally dating back years. Granted this is only one man but it seems to be the collective mentality.

There are racists in every single political party/ church/pub/youth club/office etc etc

Now anyone with any sense would see that by the very nature of their message, the EDL are going to attract a fair number a racist,its not rocket science really.

I got in the queue to board the wrong plane the other week. All the boarding gates were bunched up together and it was an easy mistake to make.

But getting caught up in an EDL march? :ermm:

I was going to a meeting at Bradford City Hall and was unaware of their presence until I got there. I didn't accidentally attend thinking it was a tea party

Whats your point? their is bad in every culture/country/race

only difference here is that these extremists are using religion as an excuse....

But i dont see any EDL marches about catholic paedos tho....

I suggest you get clued up a bit more,infact go look up the channel four programme on the net entitled dispatches...lessons in hate and violence. You may learn some stuff

Now replace the word Muslim with ISLAM, more to the point RADICAL ISLAM

Right now the Brit army is in Afagan fighting against RADICAL ISLAMICS not peace loving Muslims

So why do they equate radical Islam with mosques? I see they campaign against any more mosques being built Where would "moderate" Muslims worship if they have no mosques?

So why do they equate radical Islam with mosques? I see they campaign against any more mosques being built Where would "moderate" Muslims worship if they have no mosques?

Go take a look at the programme dispatches,you will find the hate merchants entangled in the mosques that "moderate" muslims worship in.

The radicals dont have their own Mosques, so infact the moderate Muslims in one sense are guilty of not doing enough to fish the preachers of hate out.

In other words ,its time for the moderates to start policeing themselves much better, until they do then it would be ludicrous to introduce more mosques at this time,otherwise we are going to be over run by evil teachings ,that will gather pace rapidly,as it has done in recent times

There are racists in every single political party/ church/pub/youth club/office etc etc

Now anyone with any sense would see that by the very nature of their message, the EDL are going to attract a fair number a racist,its not rocket science really.

Haha that's genius. That's the thing with parties like the EDL/BNP/Tea Party in America - they pray on weak, scared, uneducated types - in my opinion

The radicals dont have their own Churches, so infact the moderate Christians in one sense are guilty of not doing enough to fish the preachers of hate out.

In other words ,its time for the moderates to start policeing themselves much better, until they do then it would be ludicrous to introduce more Churches at this time,otherwise we are going to be over run by evil teachings ,that will gather pace rapidly,as it has done in recent times

:laughcont:

Go take a look at the programme dispatches,you will find the hate merchants entangled in the mosques that "moderate" muslims worship in.

The radicals dont have their own Mosques, so infact the moderate Muslims in one sense are guilty of not doing enough to fish the preachers of hate out.

In other words ,its time for the moderates to start policeing themselves much better, until they do then it would be ludicrous to introduce more mosques at this time,otherwise we are going to be over run by evil teachings ,that will gather pace rapidly,as it has done in recent times

I guess you have a point. I was watching a programme the other night where young girls were taken into religious orders,away from their families and friends. Forced to give up all their possessions, wear no make-up and have minimal contact with the outside world. Terrible stuff and shouldn't be allowed to happen in our free anglo saxon world.

So, no more convents to be built till they sort that out then eh!

Haha that's genius. That's the thing with parties like the EDL/BNP/Tea Party in America - they pray on weak, scared, uneducated types - in my opinion

Nail on the head. No coincidence that the bulk of the BNP/EDL support comes from places like Stoke-on trent, Bradford, and the like. Poor area's of Britain with high unemployment, many of these people are looking for a scape goat because there lifes are so shit. They dont think ''if i tryed harder at school then i would be somwhere in life'' they think ''yeah its gotta be the dirty Paki's fault that i havnt go a job'' and so on. They see a smartly dressed BNP or EDL leader who quite easily manipulates them with speeches and meetings etc etc and bingo there you have a core fanbase of these partys.

I guess you have a point. I was watching a programme the other night where young girls were taken into religious orders,away from their families and friends. Forced to give up all their possessions, wear no make-up and have minimal contact with the outside world. Terrible stuff and shouldn't be allowed to happen in our free anglo saxon world.

So, no more convents to be built till they sort that out then eh!

Im not sure if the church of Rome want world wide domination as do the radical Islamics,but if this is their agenda i would also say "Do not build anymore churches" untill they learn to fish out their radicals.

However, to close a mosque or church or kingdom hall down due to the fact there is/was a convicted pedo there is madness

Im not sure if the church of Rome want world wide domination as do the radical Islamics,but if this is their agenda i would also say "Do not build anymore churches" untill they learn to fish out their radicals.

However, to close a mosque or church or kingdom hall down due to the fact there is/was a convicted pedo there is madness

The Roman Catholic Church most cetainly do want world wide domination.

Archived