IGNORED

Racism

Esmond Million's Bung

Sorry of course they call themselves a 'human rights organization', with a recently convicted football hooligan as one of it's leaders, classy.

never heard of the EDL being called a human rights group, however i may be wrong.

By the way how many mps from the main parties recently stole money via expenses and had to pay them back? These people fit to lead?

never heard of the EDL being called a human rights group, however i may be wrong.

By the way how many mps from the main parties recently stole money via expenses and had to pay them back? These people fit to lead?

As a sympathiser I would at least expect that you would have read the first line of their own mission statement on their own website where they describe themselves as a human rights group.

All of the MP's who have been found guilty in a court of law of criminal offences are now disqualified from holding public office.

"Im sure they are no threat to us here in the UK, im sure they have noone willing to stick bombs to themselves and hijack planes,or to force sharia law upon us"

HAHAHA wtf? Forgotten Northern Ireland already? Many bombs on our own soil... How about 'forcing' (brainwashing) africans into believing wearing a condom is a sin and helping the spread of HIV...

For what its worth, I cant stand EDL. When me and the missus signed up they told us to pick how much we wanted to pay them each month for our Gas and Electricity, "40 quid??" we said...."Noooo problem" they said. Within in a year that bill had rocketed to about £180 a month and when I found out that many view them as a racist organisation I binned the cheese eating surrender monkeys and moved to Southern Electric.

They're not cheap either but ask yourself this, when was the last time you saw a group of redneck chavs setting fire to a corner shop in the name of Southern Electric? :disapointed2se:

Sorry...Cider talking...as you were...

I think you should all stop fannying about this Racist malarky, its all a load of bol0x ,and a card that gets played over and over like a broken record

Get thee down to the next EDL march and have fun my friends :laughcont:

You, Sir, are an utter, utter tool. How dare you come on here and sully the name and image of one of this club's great historical figures? If I were so inclined, I could spend the next few hours on here ripping you a new arsehole end exposing the gaping holes in your bigoted arguments but, frankly, you're so ignorant that you'd probably not even realise how stupid you'd been made to look.

Never mind prejudice against someone of a different race to your own - I sometimes doubt whether your kind are part of the human race. You certainly don't appear to have had bestowed upon you the intellect or ability to think rationally that we as a race have developed over millions of years of evolution.

Mr Gow? The only Mr Gow I know is the one who represented this club on the football pitch. Henceforth, for me at least, you will be known as Mr Tool - and I encourage anyone else who considers the association that you have made to be a smear on the great Gerry to do the same.

I can't see this thread lasting much longer......

I hope you're wrong. Bigots like this need to be exposed for what they really are. Taking this thread down would only serve to salvage some credibility for the bigots among us by preventing people from seeing what they really think.

It wouldn't be the first time on this forum that the racists have been saved by the moderators from having their ugly views preserved for all to see.

Mr Tool is big enough to fight his own battle - I hope the mods let him and his kind hang themselves rather than saving them from their own horrid proclamations.

I hope you're wrong. Bigots like this need to be exposed for what they really are. Taking this thread down would only serve to salvage some credibility for the bigots among us by preventing people from seeing what they really think.

It wouldn't be the first time on this forum that the racists have been saved by the moderators from having their ugly views preserved for all to see.

Mr Tool is big enough to fight his own battle - I hope the mods let him and his kind hang themselves rather than saving them from their own horrid proclamations.

I hope i'm wrong as well, I've been waiting a while now for Mr Gow, sorry Mr Tool, to get a forum whipping handing to him.

Agreed, he should be allowed to chirp away.

EDL getting exposure means people find out more about them and luckily for the vast majority of the British population who have an IQ of over 50, they realise the kind of lowlifes we're dealing with.

Just like Nick Griffin on Question Time being exposed as completely incompetant...and look where the BNP are now...EDL will go the same way, into oblivion, soon enough...

"Im sure they are no threat to us here in the UK, im sure they have noone willing to stick bombs to themselves and hijack planes,or to force sharia law upon us"

HAHAHA wtf? Forgotten Northern Ireland already? Many bombs on our own soil... How about 'forcing' (brainwashing) africans into believing wearing a condom is a sin and helping the spread of HIV...

Agree with what your saying totally, catholosism (spellcheck) has IMO a lot to answer for - not least the condom/transmitted dieasea/child ratio scenario - best leave it at that - can of worms time :mf_sleep:

If those who talk rubbish about this racist mallerky want an end to this kind of thing in the uk (mainly under 25s who play stupid pooter games)

Then they have to also stop calling people.. cock, tool, ******,prat ,****, etc etc etc

They have to realise that name calling like the above is in every sense as bad as shortening the word pakistani to paki!

Every single day on here i read someone abusing another person ie cock, tool etc

Can someone please tell me what the difference is?

Deary me. You really are something else.

Mr Gow a racist? Theres a shock. I hope the other known racist on this forum doesnt see he has a friend.

actually maybe they could go to Leicester together for the next game of spot the white man. Be nice for them both to travel together reassuring each other they arent racist but just misunderstood

by the very nature of their message, the EDL are going to attract a fair number a racist,its not rocket science really.

Of course they are, because they're a racist group!!

I fail to see how anyone can condone their actions and say that they are not racist.

Hitler had a pretty similar view!!

(I guess this counts as Godwin's law)

yes i fully agree, lets keep this baby going

Yes, such fun leaping to the defence of an organisation John Cruddas MP described as "a dangerous cocktail of football hooligans, far-right activists and pub racists...a bigger threat than the BNP...providing a new white nationalist identity through which they can understand an increasingly complex and alienating world. In a similar way to how football hooligans once coalesced around support for Ulster loyalism and hatred of the IRA, the followers of the EDL genuinely believe they are "defending" their Britain against the threat of Islam. What makes the EDL much more dangerous is how it reflects a wider political and cultural war."

These vile rodents hide behind an alleged policy of opposing radical Islam, but in reality they are just a bunch of old-fashioned racist thugs, who don't hesitate to attack targets with no plausible link to radicals, as described here Scum

Or, from Hope Not Hate, "The English Defence League (EDL) is a racist organisation whose main activity is street demonstrations against the Muslim community. Although it claims only to oppose Islamic extremism it targets the entire Muslim community and its actions deliberately seek to whip up tensions and violence between Muslim and non-Muslim communities."

We're all very proud of you Mr Gow. I'm sure Gerry himself would be honoured by the association.

Yes, such fun leaping to the defence of an organisation John Cruddas MP described as "a dangerous cocktail of football hooligans, far-right activists and pub racists...a bigger threat than the BNP...providing a new white nationalist identity through which they can understand an increasingly complex and alienating world. In a similar way to how football hooligans once coalesced around support for Ulster loyalism and hatred of the IRA, the followers of the EDL genuinely believe they are "defending" their Britain against the threat of Islam. What makes the EDL much more dangerous is how it reflects a wider political and cultural war."

These vile rodents hide behind an alleged policy of opposing radical Islam, but in reality they are just a bunch of old-fashioned racist thugs, who don't hesitate to attack targets with no plausible link to radicals, as described here Scum

Or, from Hope Not Hate, "The English Defence League (EDL) is a racist organisation whose main activity is street demonstrations against the Muslim community. Although it claims only to oppose Islamic extremism it targets the entire Muslim community and its actions deliberately seek to whip up tensions and violence between Muslim and non-Muslim communities."

We're all very proud of you Mr Gow. I'm sure Gerry himself would be honoured by the association.

mmm great link, im waiting for the punch line, can you deliver? In old money, whats this got to do with the topic of EDL and radical Islam?

The difference is that the term 'p**i' is more often than not used as an insult to someone from the Indian Subcontinent; i'd bet money that you couldn't determine someone from Pakistan from someone from Bangladesh from someone from Nepal from someone from India.

I had a great example of this once. I was in a less than desirable council estate with some of my mate's neanderthal buddies. One of them said "oh lets go to the Paki shop". I ignored it cause it's (unfortunately) a pretty standard expression. When we got to the shop not only were they not from Pakistan they were white Turks!

mmm great link, im waiting for the punch line, can you deliver? In old money, whats this got to do with the topic of EDL and radical Islam?

The attackers are all in jail now. One of them repeatedly screamed EDL throughout the attack. Along with the other things in my post, it's all part of the story that EDL hides behind a facade of opposing radical Islam, but in reality its just a vile racist organisation.

I had a great example of this once. I was in a less than desirable council estate with some of my mate's neanderthal buddies. One of them said "oh lets go to the Paki shop". I ignored it cause it's (unfortunately) a pretty standard expression. When we got to the shop not only were they not from Pakistan they were white Turks!

My friend did exactly the same thing. I was going to point out the shop owners were actually srilankan but I wasn't entirely sure he even believed the shop owners were from pakistan in the first place!

There is a hidden type of racism and most people are not even aware of it being racism. One (of many) symptoms of this covert hatred is Affirmative Action, which can cause even more overt racism from the far-right who are outraged at the reverse-discrimination. But does that mean do nothing? God/Allah knows! or does he.......

The most encouraging thing here is that "Mr Gow" is a) on his own, and b) losing the argument and (if at all possible) embarrassing the EDL even further. No sane human being could read his arguments and feel anything but loathing for that 'organisation'

Its like when Nick Griffin went on question time, give an idiot enough rope to hang themselves and they'll do more damage than any coherent counter argument could.

Thank you Mr Gow, you have inadvertently helped a great cause by further proving the gulf in intelligence between EDL followers and fully functioning human beings!

I don't know a great deal about the EDL but am I right in thinking the EDL was set up when a group of radical Islamist burnt poppies, and shouted abuse, baby killers I believe, at our troops on a Remembrance Day march?

I find it strange not one person has mentioned or condemned those actions on this thread?

The way I see it is one radical movement set up to protest against another radical movement both of which are extremist and NUTTERS. There just appears to be a lot of condemnation of the EDL and very little of the radical Islamists!

Oh dear.

Its because its a smoke-screen.

I'm sure 100% of the posters on here are disgusted that poppies would be burned - plus 100% of the posters on here think that radical islamists are just mental, not to mention pretty evil.

But that goes without saying. Both sides are scum.

Oh dear.

Its because its a smoke-screen.

I'm sure 100% of the posters on here are disgusted that poppies would be burned - plus 100% of the posters on here think that radical islamists are just mental, not to mention pretty evil.

But that goes without saying. Both sides are scum.

Thank You Riaz.

And can I just say you are the one person on this thread that has good reason to be offended but you have conducted yourself well and debated brilliantly with out sinking to some of the abuse directed at Mr Gow.

:worship2:

Thank You Riaz.

And can I just say you are the one person on this thread that has good reason to be offended but you have conducted yourself well and debated brilliantly with out sinking to some of the abuse directed at Mr Gow.

:worship2:

It's not abuse, it's pity.

The difference on the poppie thing is I hate those people for their views, not their skin colour or religion. Can the same really (and I mean really) be said about the EDL?

Can it ****.

Missed you TrueBrit, where have you been?

Archived