IGNORED

Carey Farewell

nickolas

In a world of footballers not giving a shit, Carey stands out as a beacon of hope that some of them actually care about the game, club, and fans. I think we can forgive his little jaunt to Coventry as we did with Murray to reading. Definitely deserves a testimonial and I'm sure the money would go to charity...

Carey won't become a coach here. McInnes would not have it. His post match interview vs Barnsley on the pitch for me, said so much about what he wants to do here.

Regards Carey, it's simple

Is Carey good enough to be given a new contract? No

Not quite that simple, as quite a lot of people think yes, he is good enough.

Seeing as he's been our most successful non-loan defender this season, I'd be interested in what your definition of 'good enough' is?

My feeling is Louis would make an excellent substitute defender for one more season and his experience is very valuable.

Surely your club should be weary of being sentimental post-Tinnion and Millen?

Carey takes a coaching role -----> One day McInnes will leave -----> Carey will become manager -----> It will all end in tears -----> Leaves under a cloud -----> Repeat.

My god Rich you know us so well and you are probably correct.

Just like Swindle's next financial crisis.

Not quite that simple, as quite a lot of people think yes, he is good enough.

Seeing as he's been our most successful non-loan defender this season, I'd be interested in what your definition of 'good enough' is?

My feeling is Louis would make an excellent substitute defender for one more season and his experience is very valuable.

Are you seriously suggesting him being our best defender this season is an achievement???

Are you seriously suggesting him being our best defender this season is an achievement???

What would be your suggestion. Get rid of every player at the club and start again?

McInnes is sensibly going for a mix of old and new. Right now, I can't wait to find out who we get in.

It is true wait and see i promise this, and i think it is a joke that he is not given another year's contract let alone not even being given a farewell send off he deserves more than that. McInnes you fool !

Seems it wasn't true. Shoot your informer ;)

Archived