IGNORED

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.......match Thread.

myol'man

Nothing restores your national pride more then a 4 day weekend celebrating a German family and a Greek racist spending 60 years as British monarchy.

You talk s**t, keep your pathetic views to yourself. This thread was about how people are celebrating the Queens Jubilee, and yet muppetts have hi-jacked it, with their pathetic views. If you didn't celebrate it, your choice, but this was not a thread about how some hate the royal family, it was asking those who were celebrating, how they were celebrating.

I also last time I looked we lived in a democracy and one in this country as a right to campaign for a Republic .

I am not for a Republic but after reading some of the sicophante drivel on this thread may views as some what changed.

You are not rejoicing in the fact yor British you are rejoicing the Royal family .

I'm just has much British than you and being British gives me the freedom to express my opinions without being ask to go and live in a different country .

My view of being British is some what different to yours it does not make you right . I respect the fact you love the Royals it's a pity you don't seem to respect anyone's else valid opinions .

What is a valid opinion? Saying they don't work when they do?

I am not particularly a royalist, I just happen to know what they do, and it bugs me no end when people make flippant comments saying they do nothing. Then produce nothing what so ever to back up their fact!

What is it with some people on here, any time there is something to celebrate, St Georges Day, The diamond Jubilee, anything that celebrates being proud of the great nation, that is England and Great Britain, they have to spout anti-English, anti-royal and anti-Brittish views. If you dis-like our great country, feel free to **** off somewhere else.

What is it with some people on here, any time there is something to celebrate, St Georges Day, The diamond Jubilee, anything that celebrates being proud of the great nation, that is England and Great Britain, they have to spout anti-English, anti-royal and anti-Brittish views. If you dis-like our great country, feel free to **** off somewhere else.

Or just not comment!

You are not rejoicing in the fact yor British you are rejoicing the Royal family .

I'm just has much British than you and being British gives me the freedom to express my opinions without being ask to go and live in a different country .

My view of being British is some what different to yours it does not make you right . I respect the fact you love the Royals it's a pity you don't seem to respect anyone's else valid opinions .

For info we are the kingdom of great Britain, this was overwritten to become united kingdom when northern Ireland joined, leaving the kingdom part with the uk.

So being British in its very essence is being part of a kingdom, and under supervision of the royal family.

That is being British! Clearly you are not fully proud of being British or English, just the parts you are most happy with. Which is fair enough.

My opinion is I don't believe in kings and birth rights and the

heredity principle . I don't believe in the class system which the Queen is head of.

I don't believe my taxes should pay for a privilege life style of the Royal family .

Or just not comment!

Tins that is what I would prefer, but people just want to have a pop at people that are proud of their country and heritage, so if they cannot just " not comment ", then I would rather they they did **** 0ff somewhere, where their views might be appreciated.

heredity principle . I don't believe in the class system which the Queen is head of.

I don't believe my taxes should pay for a privilege life style of the Royal family .

And I don't believe my taxes should go to the health service for drug addicts.

I would rather pay for events like this weekend which brought communities together than some low lifes health.

Tins that is what I would prefer, but people just want to have a pop at people that are proud of their country and heritage, so if they cannot just " not comment ", then I would rather they they did **** 0ff somewhere, where their views might be appreciated.

Yeah, republic of France and their surrender monkeys.

Seems the same people who don't like giving our rights away to Europe, are those that actually want to give away a bit more and become like even more of these republicised European states.

Hey Ho.

You talk s**t, keep your pathetic views to yourself. This thread was about how people are celebrating the Queens Jubilee, and yet muppetts have hi-jacked it, with their pathetic views. If you didn't celebrate it, your choice, but this was not a thread about how some hate the royal family, it was asking those who were celebrating, how they were celebrating.

**** me.

Another whoosh

There isn't even a class system any more, well, barely anyway!

And your taxes pay for the lifestyle of the Royal family, which in turn brings in a hell of a lot more income to the entire economy, which in turn benefits you.

I see no problem.

bs3, that's the nature of the Royalists in that they don't understand that you can love your country and its heritage, culture and history without being a Royalist. That written, we've had some truely great Kings in this country. King Richard I Coeur de Lion, King Richard III and King Henry V are my favourites.

And I don't believe my taxes should go to the health service for drug addicts.

I would rather pay for events like this weekend which brought communities together than some low lifes health.

I thought a lot of the money for these events was private money . Don't mind spending money to bring people together for enjoyment I'm or for that .

That is pretty much the principle behind politics in most countries. The privileged family's put their offspring through uni, they then head off in the world of politics, making a nice life for themselves along the way, shafting everyone's way of life for big business.

Unless you you want to live in a communist style state, and we all know how well that worked after they got shot of their royal family.

So become a republic, and become less and less a country in our own right, and become part of a European superstate.

bs3, that's the nature of the Royalists in that they don't understand that you can love your country and its heritage, culture and history without being a Royalist. That written, we've had some truely great Kings in this country. King Richard I Coeur de Lion, King Richard III and King Henry V are my favourites.

As a Royalist I do respect Republican views.

However, they are not going to see a Republic for many generations, let alone years.

Our Monarchy is very strong indeed.

I thought a lot of the money for these events was private money . Don't mind spending money to bring people together for enjoyment I'm or for that .

The Royal Family bring people together wherever they go, whatever they do.

Yeah, republic of France and their surrender monkeys.

Seems the same people who don't like giving our rights away to Europe, are those that actually want to give away a bit more and become like even more of these republicised European states.

Hey Ho.

As a Royalist you should know England was France and France was England after 1066 and King William the conqueror. French was the official language of England for some 300 years after 1066 and every King and Queen up until Richard III was of French ancestry.

Some huge gains were made by Cromwell, whilst leading a Republic for 12 years.

Just done ever say that to any Micks who might be around. Cromwell made their life hell !!

The 'Micks' copied Oliver Cromwell's English Republic and that's why they're now a Southern Irish Republic. The Republic of Southern Ireland has sold out to the corrupt European Union project even more so than our own traitor politicians have and so they're now saddled with the failing Euro currency project as well. It was refreshing for me to see so many Union Flags around over the last few days and not one single blue EU flag to be seen anywhere - I give hearty praise to the Queen and her Royalist followers for that. :banana:

As a Royalist you should know England was France and France was England after 1066 and King William the conqueror. French was the official language of England for some 300 years after 1066 and every King and Queen up until Richard III was of French ancestry.

And as I have said, i am not particularly a royalist.

We have been ruled by many foreign queens, kings over the years. Mary queen of Scots was half French, if her young husband had not died young, and made her return to England, then we could still have been speaking French, but we are not. There are lots of ifs and buts. But this is our history, and most if not all European royal families are related through cross breeding from the year dot.

I prefer the royal heritage to the idea of a republic. Unless you really have a charismatic president (who will only be there a set number of years) there is not really one thing you can get behind. You have a country/republic, no figure head, but still monkeys in parliament, making decisions for you.

For me the Royal family give the country a central focal point, which you only get it monarchy's. In times of war and hardship, this kind of focal point has more often than not bought strength to a country, where republics have nothing to focus on and have led to disunity in times of crisis.

So a monarchy all the way for me, even if there are bits and pieces of it I may not agree with.

For info we are the kingdom of great Britain, this was overwritten to become united kingdom when northern Ireland joined, leaving the kingdom part with the uk.

So being British in its very essence is being part of a kingdom, and under supervision of the royal family.

That is being British! Clearly you are not fully proud of being British or English, just the parts you are most happy with. Which is fair enough.

Correct but if anyone can say they are not dissatisfied with any part of the British society or history then they are clearly deluded. Like all countries we have had dark times in our history and just because i'm not proud of one aspect i'm not 'FULLY PROUD OF BEING BRITISH?'

have fun following the BBC off the white cliffs of Dover... lemmings

From a damn proud but not blind Brit.

And as I have said, i am not particularly a royalist.

We have been ruled by many foreign queens, kings over the years. Mary queen of Scots was half French, if her young husband had not died young, and made her return to England, then we could still have been speaking French, but we are not. There are lots of ifs and buts. But this is our history, and most if not all European royal families are related through cross breeding from the year dot.

I prefer the royal heritage to the idea of a republic. Unless you really have a charismatic president (who will only be there a set number of years) there is not really one thing you can get behind. You have a country/republic, no figure head, but still monkeys in parliament, making decisions for you.

For me the Royal family give the country a central focal point, which you only get it monarchy's. In times of war and hardship, this kind of focal point has more often than not bought strength to a country, where republics have nothing to focus on and have led to disunity in times of crisis.

So a monarchy all the way for me, even if there are bits and pieces of it I may not agree with.

You're right about the Monarchy being a focal point in times of crisis. Here's the Queen's Dad in 1940 - King George VI - visiting Bristol after the German Luftwaffe had paid our city a visit with their bombs....

422534.jpg

422531.jpg

http://www.bridgemanart.com/

2054268349_bdc2ec0a85_z.jpg?zz=1

You're right about the Monarchy being a focal point in times of crisis. Here's the Queen's Dad in 1940 - King George VI - visiting Bristol after the German Luftwaffe had paid our city a visit with their bombs....

422534.jpg

422531.jpg

http://www.bridgemanart.com/

2054268349_bdc2ec0a85_z.jpg?zz=1

Aye, they have a bit of backbone, and don't jump ship, like many heads of state seem to do when the shite hits the fan.

Il have you know that muppets aren't so bad

Aye, they have a bit of backbone, and don't jump ship, like many heads of state seem to do when the shite hits the fan.

Indeed, King George VI and his family could easily have sailed from Southampton to Canada as a yacht was waiting there in readiness to evacuate them. King George VI was a good man, I'm not sure what was thought about his brother - the former Edward VIII - who was known to be partying with German officers in Southern France at the time of Dunkirk. I certainly do not envy King George VI in being King of England at such a dangerous and awful time in our history.

Indeed, King George VI and his family could easily have sailed from Southampton to Canada as a yacht was waiting there in readiness to evacuate them. King George VI was a good man, I'm not sure what was thought about his brother - the former Edward VIII - who was known to be partying with German officers in Southern France at the time of Dunkirk. I certainly do not envy King George VI in being King of England at such a dangerous and awful time in our history.

One thing is for sure, the queen mother hated his brother.

More impressive is they didn't even leave London. Proper bull dog spirit.

I think it typifies the family, that the government wanted to withdraw Andrew from the Falklands, but the queen overruled them, and insisted he stayed out there.

Sorry your wrong and there have been many many reports and studies to prove you are wrong.

Again we have a supporter of the Royals over egging the pudding. The Queen is famous around the world but to say that we are only famous for her is not only wrong but quite frankly ridiculous .

Look at the achievement and famous people from this country .

Birthplace of the industrial revolution , the Beatles , Winstone Churchill , Brunnel , invented football , cricket and Rugby , Bobby Charlton , Live aid , punk rock , Harry Potter , Flemminh , Edward Jennar , Florance Nightingale , William Shakespeare , I could go on and on and on .

Punk rock started in NYC

One thing is for sure, the queen mother hated his brother.

More impressive is they didn't even leave London. Proper bull dog spirit.

I think it typifies the family, that the government wanted to withdraw Andrew from the Falklands, but the queen overruled them, and insisted he stayed out there.

It was just as well Edward VIII abdicated, it seems he was some sort of na zi sympathiser. God only knows what might have happened when WW2 broke out had he still been king.

Archived