IGNORED

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.......match Thread.

myol'man

I think you will find, the billions of pounds generated every single year by the royal family and the queen out weighs the millions spent by this celebration. It really annoys me when people say about the money wasted by the queen. Would you rather president Cameron and president clegg? No thanks

I would much rather President Cameron, than any of those blithering Idiots that they call our 'Royal Family'.

The pride of it's country is the working class, without them we would be German and would have lost 2 world wars to them.

I would much rather President Cameron, than any of those blithering Idiots that they call our 'Royal Family'.

The pride of it's country is the working class, without them we would be German and would have lost 2 world wars to them.

you really have no ******* idea, a lot of my relatives lost their lives so you could sprout shit.

What exactly has Cameron done for the working class?

Stop getting round the swear filter people. Read the rules. Star out your swear words please.

sorry dolly marie sometimes my Foul Uncle Calls IN and Goes and asks me to go out for a drink , on a more serious note we should always remember and respect those who have given their lives for us

The wealth has been redistributed for sure Plymouthcity but I'm not sure we can really say that it's made a vast difference to the class structure.

In fact the working class have created a few more classes even amongst themselves.

It's human nature I suppose to need to have someone lower down the scale than yourself.

Men aren't so bad about it, but women.

:help:

OP here.

In true OTIB style, what was meant as a light hearted bit of fun to fill in a blank weekend before the Euro's start, has turned into a full on Republican vs Royalist debate, which has included everything from Nicky Maynard to Bomber Command.

All I was asking was where you were all having a pint or 3!

I bet even you ardent anti-royalists out there sneaked a quick look at Kylie,

or a sausage roll from the street party outside your door?

OP here.

In true OTIB style, what was meant as a light hearted bit of fun to fill in a blank weekend before the Euro's start, has turned into a full on Republican vs Royalist debate, which has included everything from Nicky Maynard to Bomber Command.

All I was asking was where you were all having a pint or 3!

I bet even you ardent anti-royalists out there sneaked a quick look at Kylie,

or a sausage roll from the street party outside your door?

Yes.....I've got the message across with you mentioning RAF Bomber Command. The brave and oft forgotten airmen that really were often this country's only front line military attack with their aerial war over Germany from 1940-45 . Like RAF serviceman Prince William, you now know.

Sir, a great topical debate you've started. I'm really looking forward to the Euro competition on Friday. Nothing is expected of Roy Hodgson and England so I reckon they'll do well. Luck maybe on our side with it being the Queen's diamond jubilee year? However, didn't Roy Hodgson get us relegated circa 1982 ??????!!!! :gaah:

Anyway..........Come on England !!!!!!!!

800px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Does the Royal family hold any real power? A massive amount i think, more than Parliment, infact Ploiticans hold no 'real' power afaic

I was chatting with this remarkably stupid wannabe repulican (god i hate them) who said he cant wait till we get rid of them all toreahter, good luck i said.

The only way you will ever get a republic is thought a civil war, and who the the milirary loyal to and would fight for? the goverment????? Buwhahahaha!!! no. Like me they would fight for the royals, HELL YEA!!!!

Bring it you scum sucking republican TRASH!!! you want a republic??? I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!!!!

So **** off goverment SCUM YOU SCUM POLITICIANS!!!!!, **** Labour and Tory scum, I hate you all and hope you all die slow and painfil deaths should you even BEGIN to think about dismantalling the Royals!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Archived