IGNORED

Rovers Ground

Super

Why did they start this, and numerous other, threads about us?

Because they're hurting, Friendly Gas, for so long they've been saying how superior they are (for being in the fortunate position of having a billionaire fan to underwrite their massive debts) yet here they are back in the lower leagues despite all that expenditure, almost unique the lack of success for a club with 'new wealth' (think how well the likes of Wigan, Reading, Fulham, Man City, Southampton, Cardiff etc etc have done with multi-millionaire backers and contrast that to City).

And now with 'little Yeovil' potentially on the cusp of overtaking them as the self-proclaimed 'top team in the West' (although as I type Brentford have just pulled a goal back at 1-2) they need to release steam to vent their frustrations.

They know that the UWE is far superior to the Mem and think that it hurts us by suggesting its a 'soulless bowl' and outside Bristol, and they know that this *could* be a catalyst for Rovers to succeed.

It's just their way of dealing with their pain, lashing out and trying to deflect from their own inadequate shortcomings. It's understandable and part of the normal grieving process of their fall from grace.

disco danny :gasmask: ...let of steam ,lashing out..what are you on about,youre shite little poxy club will always be and amount to f..k all.pain certainly not!!when you hit the heights such as reaching the prem then only then will i be grieving,and feel pain .BUT MY SAG LITTLE FRIEND this aint going to happen any time soon is it???!.yeovil good luck to them! all this is doing is pushing you further down the shite pan!!!.. :ranting::ranting: now f...k off!!!!

Why did they start this, and numerous other, threads about us?

Because they're hurting, Friendly Gas, for so long they've been saying how superior they are (for being in the fortunate position of having a billionaire fan to underwrite their massive debts) yet here they are back in the lower leagues despite all that expenditure, almost unique the lack of success for a club with 'new wealth' (think how well the likes of Wigan, Reading, Fulham, Man City, Southampton, Cardiff etc etc have done with multi-millionaire backers and contrast that to City).

And now with 'little Yeovil' potentially on the cusp of overtaking them as the self-proclaimed 'top team in the West' (although as I type Brentford have just pulled a goal back at 1-2) they need to release steam to vent their frustrations.

They know that the UWE is far superior to the Mem and think that it hurts us by suggesting its a 'soulless bowl' and outside Bristol, and they know that this *could* be a catalyst for Rovers to succeed.

It's just their way of dealing with their pain, lashing out and trying to deflect from their own inadequate shortcomings. It's understandable and part of the normal grieving process of their fall from grace.

The chances of you actually being a bigger club than City (or Swindon, and Plymouth)are ******* remote. All three of us have striven for the stars, we may have failed at times, but we will be back striving, dont worry about that. We have ****** it up but we will be back.Goes for Swindon & Muff..may be afew seasons, but all of us will. It would be a novel experience for you to aspire to the stars, you normally aspire to mediocrity, deservedly so...

Our squad will be rebuilt, our ground will be built/rebuilt, and we will still have bigger gates than you. Oh yes, you aint the biggest team in Bristol. No seriously, your not. Never will be. UWE will be a souless bowl, because it will never be full of fans to give it any soul. Besides you do have to belong somewhere to have soul. Your scummy rabble have played outside Bristol for most of the time I have been a City fan. Its also been a very long time since you were better than us anyways..

You pikeys kept us happy with your shit performance season, through all our cluster**** of a season. for that wir dankt ihne..

The chances of you actually being a bigger club than City (or Swindon, and Plymouth)are ******* remote. All three of us have striven for the stars, we may have failed at times, but we will be back striving, dont worry about that. We have ****** it up but we will be back.Goes for Swindon & Muff..may be afew seasons, but all of us will. It would be a novel experience for you to aspire to the stars, you normally aspire to mediocrity, deservedly so...

Our squad will be rebuilt, our ground will be built/rebuilt, and we will still have bigger gates than you. Oh yes, you aint the biggest team in Bristol. No seriously, your not. Never will be. UWE will be a souless bowl, because it will never be full of fans to give it any soul. Besides you do have to belong somewhere to have soul. Your scummy rabble have played outside Bristol for most of the time I have been a City fan. Its also been a very long time since you were better than us anyways..

You pikeys kept us happy with your shit performance season, through all our cluster**** of a season. for that wir dankt ihne..

It's ok, I feel your pain. Time is a great healer, I'm sure you'll get over your relegation eventually

What a w----r Bucksred.Just about sums up the intelligence level that side of the River. You think you are a bigger club than you are, yes you are bigger than us but who cares when you are just b1 league above us and likely to drop further when all your players go and all you have left to field is your Youth players under the most boring, least motivating Manager you have ever had.

Danny, we are hurting certainly but it's because we have gone down not because of your position (no idea why that would hurt us) or Yeovil going up (good luck to them).

It does make me chuckle how you feel you are suddenly on higher ground when you are in the bottom league and nowhere near getting out of it ATM. Bottom half finish I believe?

keep on dreaming saggie and cheering when we concede. We will get on with concentrating on our own club, getting back up and gloating in our (obvious) superiority!

• Three teams in Ashton and you will be bottom of the pile. 1.BRISTOL RUGBY CLUB 2.BRISTOL ACADEMY LADIES FOOTBALL CLUB 3. BRISTOL CITY FC 1982.

Would you care to expand on this? You can't.

Would you care to show us ANY proof of this? No because there isn't any.

Steve Lansdown has already stated publicly that the football club will ALWAYS be his NUMBER 1 priority so we can assume this is unadulterated typical sag bullsh1t then unless you have any proof? See above

The 'gas' is quite apt for you lot, all hot air and absolutely no substance.

Do one!

What a w----r Bucksred.Just about sums up the intelligence level that side of the River. You think you are a bigger club than you are, yes you are bigger than us but who cares when you are just b1 league above us and likely to drop further when all your players go and all you have left to field is your Youth players under the most boring, least motivating Manager you have ever had.

Look at his track record with few resources and a squad made mainly of youngsters. I'll give you a clue, Bournemouth.

Then come back and talk about how boring and uninspiring SOD is.

Then please go and learn how to construct sentence and the appropriate use of capital letters.

our "soulless bowl" as you put it will have more atmosphere than your crumby stadium ever has. Have you got any other song than "Come on you reds"?

Proof, if it were needed, that you haven't a clue what you're talking about, and that your opinion is therefore worth precisely jack shit.

However dire City's team may have been in recent seasons, one thing that has been well established during our time in the Championship is the reputation of our supporters as among the loudest and most passionate, with an unusually wide repertoire of songs. This has consistently been raised by opposition fans over recent years, both online and in the real world of the pub.

Any more common Sag myths you want to bring up for scrutiny while you're here?

when your situation arises, and it will, we'll see how it works. WE may have been the first, but we are by no means the only club to have done this. Thats the way it is in football. Get off your high horse, its not much of an arguement for a football club that has spent the vast majority of my lifetime watching City, calling itself BRISTOL Rovers, and not even playing in Bristol, and oh look your gonna be playing in S Glos. Will You become South Glos Franchise FC????? MK Mongs are more honest than you pikey ******s ever will be.**** off Irene..............

If he was intending to wind you up he appears to have succeeded. Before we disappear the huge distance of 150m outside the present city boundary, I could point out that even with 10 years in Bath, Rovers have actually played in Bristol for longer than City. Although why anybody should get excited about that either I have no idea.

It's ok, I feel your pain. Time is a great healer, I'm sure you'll get over your relegation eventually

I didn't know schools had broken up this early. Pathetic wind ups that aren't deserving of any 'bites'. Rovers fans really have NO reason to gloat, we are going down to a division they aspire to even get to and stay in as one of the 'bigger' teams. The green eyed monster has reared its ugly head.

Ahhhhhhh glad to be of service to you pikey *****. Fact, City are now, always have been and always be bigger than you pikeys. Get over it. Swindon, Plymouth, possibly Exter & Cheletenham are certainly as big as you, and the newest club, who you loathe are now the best in the West, it hurts but we'll be back there as will Swindon, and Plymouth, before you manage it. I am so over relegation anyways, expected it in January, not been disappointed since. I will give my manager a fair chance, after all you took an ex City manager to save your shitty little arses..

Go back on your mutual grooming sad saggys love in, and face it, despite our worst season in decades we're still above you pikeys..and thats given all of us a lift, in a piss poor season, we're still better than you looooooser tesco bags. Piss off and leave Bristol to its ONE team..you are the South Glos/UWE Francise FC. Would rather be a Crapdiff supporter than a Francise FC supporter. Even MK Mongs have more soul than you pikeys....

Ahhhhhhh glad to be of service to you pikey *****. Fact, City are now, always have been and always be bigger than you pikeys. Get over it. Swindon, Plymouth, possibly Exter & Cheletenham are certainly as big as you, and the newest club, who you loathe are now the best in the West, it hurts but we'll be back there as will Swindon, and Plymouth, before you manage it. I am so over relegation anyways, expected it in January, not been disappointed since. I will give my manager a fair chance, after all you took an ex City manager to save your shitty little arses..

Go back on your mutual grooming sad saggys love in, and face it, despite our worst season in decades we're still above you pikeys..and thats given all of us a lift, in a piss poor season, we're still better than you looooooser tesco bags. Piss off and leave Bristol to its ONE team..you are the South Glos/UWE Francise FC. Would rather be a Crapdiff supporter than a Francise FC supporter. Even MK Mongs have more soul than you pikeys....

:) I needed a laugh, thanks for the pick-me-up.

BTW John Ward was Rovers manager before he managed City, and in his own words Rovers were 'the only club' he'd come back to after turning down Plymouth :)

Edit: I know it's still sore for you. Yeovil have been above us for 2 seasons and it does hurt, I know, but you get used to it. So we're no worse off tonight, however I accept being knocked off your self-imposed perch as the West Country's top team must be hurting right now. It'll all be better in a few weeks when pre-season starts and we've all got a new season to look forward to :)

Breaking news Fosters to sponsor the Rovers stadium..Computer images below shows how the new stadium will look..

1A8C04EA-8976-4AA5-AAEE-C9B90D42DA58-606

Actually that's not such a bad suggestion, its way way better than anything they've ever squatted in before & in comparison to the artists impressions of the proposed UWE development I'd say Fosters beats it hands down... Anyway we are Bristol City & we don't give a XXXX for anything else! .... (that's 4 X for any loitering gasheads requiring an explaination ..... or it could be F. U . C . K.) either way we don't give a shite. :)

There's only one decent Blue Bowl in Bristol btw & its a pub in Hanham. Maybe that's why the Gas are having to migrate out of the city - bit like the MK Dons you might say.. :)

ps... the old pub ashtray stadium would be rather fitting for a pub team like BRFC ... they'll find an ashtray rather more easy to nick than a rugby ground too.

Must of been a shit question because I don't know what it is.

Enlighten me mr up.

Look at post 164 Pepsi. Your fellow methane sniffers seem convinced of SL's priorities and I was asking for proof. I have read a few of your lot spouting this crap on a couple of forums now and was wondering if they would like to enlighten us as to why. I appreciate this hasn't come from you BTW.

Actually that's not such a bad suggestion, its way way better than anything they've ever squatted in before & in comparison to the artists impressions of the proposed UWE development I'd say Fosters beats it hands down... Anyway we are Bristol City & we don't give a XXXX for anything else! .... (that's 4 X for any loitering gasheads requiring an explaination ..... or it could be F. U . C . K.) either way we don't give a shite. :)

There's only one decent Blue Bowl in Bristol btw & its a pub in Hanham. Maybe that's why the Gas are having to migrate out of the city - bit like the MK Dons you might say.. :)

ps... the old pub ashtray stadium would be rather fitting for a pub team like BRFC ... they'll find an ashtray rather more easy to nick than a rugby ground too.

Know the Blue Bowl in Hanham well and like the UWE stadium it's not in Bristol, it's in South Glos.

You appear to harbor a racist attitude towards Travelers. I hope the Thought Police aren't reading this.

Archived