IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

Police/Gov call it a terror attack to stop the inpending shitstorm, Do they think calling it a terror attack makes it more acceptable I wonder..

So, dont wear a help for Heros T shirt in London or risk being beheaded by nutters shouting Allah Akba!

Multiculturalism, thanks Mr Blair. I kinda blame you for this.

If I was middle eastern looking, I would be worried now. The will be retribution, and it matters not if you are Muslim or not, some meat heads will be taking it out on those of a middle eastern look.

This could seriously cause some massive problems. It could be a spark that cause real race hatred in this country.

If I was middle eastern looking, I would be worried now. The will be retribution, and it matters not if you are Muslim or not, some meat heads will be taking it out on those of a middle eastern look.

This could seriously cause some massive problems. It could be a spark that cause real race hatred in this country.

Indeed a worry, I know people get murdered in London every day, but the way this killing was done... they even asked people to take pictures of them with the corpse...wtf..

I'm not sure if i feel angry or just really sad about this. maybe a bit of both. I'm horrified by this.

This is literally about 30 secs away from my flat...

It's sickening, but I am very shocked by the bbc coverage at the moment.

Nick Robinson calling the attackers 'Muslim looking'; some random bint saying she heard they were from Afghanistan...

Woolwich doesn't need this.

Extremism is the problem, not Islam.

They deserve to be shot,

But don't tar Islam and Muslims with the same brush most are law abiding people,

Unfortunately religion as a whole is scattered with this sort of thing and not just Islam

The last thing we need is a witch hunt which would give them another excuse for extremism

What is also worrying is how all the idiots like the BNP and EDL suddenly come out of the woodwork.

"Send them back to their own country" etc people are saying, the reason they done it according to them, is because we have soldiers doing it to them in their country.

I do not think what they done is right, however people need to stop blaming immigration for this.

This is literally about 30 secs away from my flat...

It's sickening, but I am very shocked by the bbc coverage at the moment.

Nick Robinson calling the attackers 'Muslim looking'; some random bint saying she heard they were from Afghanistan...

Woolwich doesn't need this.

Extremism is the problem, not Islam.

Not good from the BBC then

Its dangerous to call it a terror attack too, its a vile murder of a British soldier.

So. Islam = terrorism and Muslim looking now thanks to the BBC = terrorist too. I have Muslim looking family, now the BBC have put them at risk.

\

my knee jerk reaction title was wrong, I dont care who they were or where they were from or what God they pray to, they should just be punished accordingly.

**Just looked like a regular black dude, nothing to suggest Msulim. He prolly was not a Muslim just used it as an excuse to kill somone like a coward.

Wow, people filming and doing nothing, they are almost as bad

Archived