IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

That is kind of the point I was making in an earlier post.

Muslims all over Britain (and the world) have condemned terrorism, but you can't find it in mainstream national media. If one nutter says bring Sharia to Croydon, it's the front page of the Sun.

Did you read the editorial pages of the Sun today? Baroness Warsi accused the Chouhadry scumbag of not being a proper Muslim. Sparks will fly!

Also, as Muslim is not a race it is a religion, I'm not sure how you can use that statistic

The “Muslims aren’t one race” line is a sudden discovery of the need for semantic accuracy whose timing is too convenient by half. It is an attempt to kick up enough dust around the statement that the original argument is obscured. By instead attempting to derail the conversation onto the semantic issue, you’re failing to come to grips with the source of the problem.

Indeed, when in Rome do as the Romans do and this is Christian England - not a Muslim country !!!!!!.......interestingly, I reckon the execution in Saudi Arabia in the youtube link below would be described as 'RACIST' by our very own Politically Correct Cultural Marxists because the man executed was an African Sudanese immigrant in Asian Saudi Arabia. It would be great to see the PC brigade on this forum take their 'RACISM' arguments to the Saudi Arabian authorities in Saudi Arabia, yep, and take issue with their flag also and it's inscription. biggrin.png I'm sure the beheaded bodies of the OTIB PC Cultural Marxists would soon be flown back to Heathrow in refrigerated casks. tongue.png ......Anyway.......

Are you calling me a Politically Correct Cultural Marxist?

Cultural Marxism was the theory that Anders Behrig Breivik used to justify the murder of 77 people in Norway in 2011, right?

I think that I am comfortable with you calling me a Politically Correct Cultural Marxist, as I am taking it to mean someone who does not share your views.

And did you really post a video of a beheading? I would not describe it as racist, I'd say it was sick and depraved.

Did you read the editorial pages of the Sun today? Baroness Warsi accused the Chouhadry scumbag of not being a proper Muslim. Sparks will fly!

No. I'm glad she did though. I also like they way she has been having a go at the media for giving so much time to Choudary and other "idiots and nutters who speak for no one but themselves."

Are you calling me a Politically Correct Cultural Marxist?

Cultural Marxism was the theory that Anders Behrig Breivik used to justify the murder of 77 people in Norway in 2011, right?

I think that I am comfortable with you calling me a Politically Correct Cultural Marxist, as I am taking it to mean someone who does not share your views.

And did you really post a video of a beheading? I would not describe it as racist, I'd say it was sick and depraved.

Anders Behrig Breivik had a deep seated hatred for the Norwegian Labour Party and this seemed to have been the underlying reason for his bombing and shooting spree. The term 'RACIST' is Cultural Marxist terminology and has been banded around by posters on this thread as an insult to stiffle genuine discussion.

As for the video, it's in the public domain and has had over 585,000 views at time of writing. I actually agree with the Saudi Arabian Islamic authorities and their right to publicly execute criminals in front of huge crowds - as per the video - for a wide range of offences including rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking, as well as murder. My interpretation of Muslims stating that 'Islam is the religion of peace' is that peace in a community can be brought about via executing criminals guilty of henous crimes. Saudi Arabia having the death penalty for those who purposely kill - for instance - reduces the murder and general crime rate and that's why Saudi Arabia has a very low crime rate.

Anders Behrig Breivik had a deep seated hatred for the Norwegian Labour Party and this seemed to have been the underlying reason for his bombing and shooting spree. The term 'RACIST' is Cultural Marxist terminology and has been banded around by posters on this thread as an insult to stiffle genuine discussion.

As for the video, it's in the public domain and has had over 585,000 views at time of writing. I actually agree with the Saudi Arabian Islamic authorities and their right to publicly execute criminals in front of huge crowds - as per the video - for a wide range of offences including rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking, as well as murder. My interpretation of Muslims stating that 'Islam is the religion of peace' is that peace in a community can be brought about via executing criminals guilty of henous crimes. Saudi Arabia having the death penalty for those who purposely kill - for instance - reduces the murder and general crime rate and that's why Saudi Arabia has a very low crime rate.

Leaving aside any debate about the effectiveness of the death penalty (you might be able to guess my thoughts), Breivik written extensively about cultural marxism, and suggested that his attack was to save Europe from Islamification.

By the way, you will enjoy this article from the Telegraph - http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100178296/criticising-cultural-marxism-doesnt-make-you-anders-breivik/

Leaving aside any debate about the effectiveness of the death penalty (you might be able to guess my thoughts), Breivik written extensively about cultural marxism, and suggested that his attack was to save Europe from Islamification.

By the way, you will enjoy this article from the Telegraph - http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100178296/criticising-cultural-marxism-doesnt-make-you-anders-breivik/

Thank you for the link to that Telegraph article. Most informative but it doesn't properly cover the development of 'Cultural Marxism' and its general aims - see link below for what I would regard as a better synopsis although it is from a U.S. perspective. As for me calling you a 'Politically Correct Cultural Marxist' - well that comment was actually aimed at another poster on this thread - so don't be so paranoid, but if the cap fits then wear it. ;)

http://www.marylandthursdaymeeting.com/Archives/SpecialWebDocuments/Cultural.Marxism.htm

Thank you for the link to that Telegraph article. Most informative but it doesn't properly cover the development of 'Cultural Marxism' and its general aims - see link below for what I would regard as a better synopsis although it is from a U.S. perspective. As for me calling you a 'Politically Correct Cultural Marxist' - well that comment was actually aimed at another poster on this thread - so don't be so paranoid, but if the cap fits then wear it. ;)

http://www.marylandthursdaymeeting.com/Archives/SpecialWebDocuments/Cultural.Marxism.htm

Thanks. It is an enlightening read.

"In his book “Eros and Civilization,” he (Marcuse) argued that by freeing sex from any restraints, we could elevate the pleasure principle over the reality principle and create a society with no work, only play (Marcuse coined the phrase, “Make love, not war).”

If this is Cultural Marxism, sign me up!

But they're not all the same are they. Senegal is nothing like Pakistan.

Does it matter? It seems like people were trying to put some sort of tilt on his comment to bash him with. If he had said libya or iran or Pakistan, would it have made it better?

Does it matter? It seems like people were trying to put some sort of tilt on his comment to bash him with. If he had said libya or iran or Pakistan, would it have made it better?

It matters because a quarter of the world is muslim and it seems to me that there has been an attempt to define the whole of Islamic civilisation by the actions of the terrorists.

It matters because a quarter of the world is muslim and it seems to me that there has been an attempt to define the whole of Islamic civilisation by the actions of the terrorists.

Don't you see mass protests against Christians and Catholics in many muslim countries? Now I see that as a rarity from Christians in a Christian country. Protests tend to come from groups such as edl. Not Christian groups.

I am not entirely sure it can be purely put down to seeing Muslim's as terrorists. Many are seen as intolerant of other religions.

Me personally. I couldn't give a rats arse. I am a dirty filthy unbeliever of all religions.

Mealy mouthed apologist. They will cut your left wing head off as well when they get the chance.

Allah Akbar!

apologist [əˈpɒlədʒɪst]: a person who offers a defence by argument (that would seem fair)

This is the second time you've tried name-calling. Does that mean you've nothing else to say?

Archived