IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

Well that's your opinion and i respectfully disagree. Its certainly an option, but as i said earlier i think its a lazy one, and there are alternative solutions. Why can't we train refugees in construction? Or make every single immigrant take a relative course.

Plus does shutting our doors extend to overseas British in Spain for example? Do we just lock everyone out?

P.s. Aizoon, i think this thread would suggest that i am actually thinking for myself. Or I'm at least not agreeing with everything you all say. So slightly unfair, even if you do think I'm an idiot. ;)

robin im a fully trained ceiling fixer when i first qualified i got £120 a day now thanks too Polish and Russian workers i get paid £100 a day and work 45 minutes longer the answer is to let English construction workers construct England not try and fill gaps that arent there

Well ideally any immigrants arriving into the country are going to benefit society with the skills they bring. But i don't think we should refuse a Syrian, for example, refugee that might be killed in his home country entry to Britain because he might steal a loaf of bread to support his family.

If a refugee enters this country then we need to teach them the skills to support themselves so that they can give back.

This is the entire problem! People coming to this country for an easy ride. If you lost your home and someone gave you a place to stay, then you stole from them, would you expect them to continue to let you stay?

That EDL/Tony Robinson video was interesting. I've always had an oppinion of the EDL probably like most others that they are closet racists, and some probably are! However TR made a lot of valid points and I hope people sit up and take notice of what is being said.

Some of the points made:

- EDL are not demanding all Muslims are "sent home", however he asks that they integrate in the same way that the polish, the Irish, the West Indians etc have.

- Don't come here expecting and demanding sharia law. You are in England. You live by English law, you don't like it then go live in a country that lives under sharia law.

- Don't force your religion upon others. The Islam awareness centre in Luton was opened with a key objective to "bring Islam to every home in Luton". Islam is a religion that would not allow one of their followers to become Christian, they would probably be killed for doing so. On this basis do not start coming into Christian homes trying to impose your religion!

- reduce/ban the availability and selling of halal meat. The process for preparing halal meat raises a number of issues in my eyes. 1. Halal must be prepared by a Muslim, Christian or Jew, no other religion or non-religious person. The fact that during the sacrifice of the animal the but her must say praise allah means really only a muslim would prepare halal meat. That in itself is discrimination. 2. The sacrifice method of the animal for halal is inhumane

The main thing that gets my goat about this is the political correctness of how we, as British non-Muslims are allowed to react to one of our troops being killed like this.

Take the Mark Duggan incident. An ethnic minority is killed, and All hell breaks loose from the ethnic communities, we then struggle to contain these rioters becAuse of their "human rights"

However, a white British soldier is brutally murdered on our streets, the EDL rightly or wrongly put themselves on the streets to show support and they are branded racist idiots. I don't agree with all their views, but at least they are showing support and solidarity and if it upsets a few "peaceful" Muslims well sorry, I couldn't give two shits. One of our soldiers has died and we are showing support.

On top of that, as TR and a few others on this thread have pointed out, why the hell have the top Muslim leaders not shown some sort of condemnation for these attacks? They should be taking a stand and making it absolutely clear that they are ashamed and embarrassed of their Muslim brothers and that these attacks are wrong. Instead we get that **** Chodrey basically calling these guys heroes and actually saying that any Muslims who condemn this behaviour have "become westernised and given up their religion".

This country is going to the dogs, and is only going to get worse. Political correctness and "human rights" have become ridiculous and it's about time we had a government with a back bone that can stand up and say, actually this is a Traditionally Christian country with our own law system.

I'll take Muslims seriously in this country when they are out marching en masse in their towns condemning these people who are doing these things in their faiths name. Until then, I don't believe they care one jot that a British soldier has been hacked to death in their street in the name of Islam.

A 3 minute comment against the act when a camera is in their face is not enough, people need to see them marching in big numbers.

Blame the Labour government under war monger Blair for choosing to let anyone and everyone into this country, they have left a legacy all right, one that is going to cause more unrest later down the line.

Couldn't agree more, as I just touched on in my post, when Mark Duggan was killed under controversial circumstances Tottenham rioted. I'm not suggesting this is right but they showed they weren't happy. When Muslims start doing the same thing to show their contempt for these types of killings in the name of their religion, then I will start to change my views.

Any religion, no matter how sick, if you are a believer, you must stick to it wholly, not take out the bits that you like. Otherwise what is the point.

Lots of religions are at their heart, sick. I suspect many things are completely wrong with them anyway, as translations and scribers get things wrong down the ages.

You only have to see how rich the churches are in different religions, to see how corrupt they are.

For me this world would be a better place if Religi

I'm absolutely horrified by what you are saying here and I think that it's crazy that you bracket human rights with the laziest and cheapest of quotation marks.

If you have a child or a boyfriend or girlfriend a wife or a secret lover and you'd hate to see their face in unfair pain,in a country far away,then,however much you kick and scream and shout as you get taken to bed you'd have to say "I'm glad that those laws exist" and we'd all be f**kd without the them.

It always amazes me the first time I read some of the b**locks that gets said on this site,it's like reading the Daily Star's letter page sometimes

"Take the Mark Duggan incident. An ethnic minority is killed"

Why do you think a riot started? These things don't just happen for no reason. if you people could just,for one moment,step out of your little heads and imagine a world without nasty

Just imagine, all of the PMS, ******* cackling, sat painting their nails, texting, playing bingo, bitching, strops and crying from 72 virgins, I just hope your dead the end.

it doesn't say female virgins just 72 virgins

P.s. Aizoon, i think this thread would suggest that i am actually thinking for myself. Or I'm at least not agreeing with everything you all say. So slightly unfair, even if you do think I'm an idiot. ;)

No, it would suggest that you've swallowed whole everything your teachers have told you.

You do not know me, or my values. Part of my family are mixed race, some of my best friends are mixed race, so please tell me how the **** I am racist.

If to be opposed to radical Islam is racist, there are an awful lot of racist Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, and, indeed, Muslims out there.

There are a lot of people on here that claim to know a lot about Islam. Personally, I struggle to fully understand the complexities of a religion followed by 1.2 billion people across the world.

When talking about Islam, do we mean Sunni, Shia, Druze or Suffi? Which school: Hanafi, Malaki,Shaafi or one of the many others?

I think that the media representation of Islam and Muslims is extremely negative. Most people get the majority of their information about Islam from newspapers and broadcast media. A study by the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies examined reporting of Muslim issues. The team analysed some 974 stories and found that approximately two-thirds of all "news hooks" for stories about Muslims involved either terrorism (some 36 per cent of stories); religious issues such as Sharia law, highlighting cultural differences between British Muslims and others (22 per cent); or Muslim extremism, concerning figures such as Abu Hamsa. These stories all portrayed Muslims as a source of trouble. By contrast only 5 per cent of stories were based on problems facing British Muslims.

The study also highlighted a number of prominent stories which were simply not true.

- the bus driver who chucked all the passengers off his bus so he could pray.

- the Halifax and Nat-West banning piggy-banks so as not to upset Muslims

- Leicester University banning pork in the canteens

However, 44% of racist killings in the UK have been against Muslims who only make up 3% of the population. Police data shows that in the two local regions there were 1200 racist attacks against Muslims between 2009 and 2011.

I feel a little bit ashamed about the way we treat Muslims in the media, in our politics, and on our streets. They are our fellow citizens, yet often we barely acknowledge them. We misrepresent and in certain cases persecute them. We do not treat Muslims with the tolerance, decency and fairness that we so often like to boast is the British way.

There are a lot of people on here that claim to know a lot about Islam. Personally, I struggle to fully understand the complexities of a religion followed by 1.2 billion people across the world.

When talking about Islam, do we mean Sunni, Shia, Druze or Suffi? Which school: Hanafi, Malaki,Shaafi or one of the many others?

I think that the media representation of Islam and Muslims is extremely negative. Most people get the majority of their information about Islam from newspapers and broadcast media. A study by the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies examined reporting of Muslim issues. The team analysed some 974 stories and found that approximately two-thirds of all "news hooks" for stories about Muslims involved either terrorism (some 36 per cent of stories); religious issues such as Sharia law, highlighting cultural differences between British Muslims and others (22 per cent); or Muslim extremism, concerning figures such as Abu Hamsa. These stories all portrayed Muslims as a source of trouble. By contrast only 5 per cent of stories were based on problems facing British Muslims.

The study also highlighted a number of prominent stories which were simply not true.

However, 44% of racist killings in the UK have been against Muslims who only make up 3% of the population. Police data shows that in the two local regions there were 1200 racist attacks against Muslims between 2009 and 2011.

I feel a little bit ashamed about the way we treat Muslims in the media, in our politics, and on our streets. They are our fellow citizens, yet often we barely acknowledge them. We misrepresent and in certain cases persecute them. We do not treat Muslims with the tolerance, decency and fairness that we so often like to boast is the British way.

there's a surprise. they've got naught to worry about. Most of the country have been gullible enough to swallow he type of tosh you spout while the muslims go on their merry way changing british culture bit by bit completely under the leftist majority radar.

Many people will feel the same way. The vast majority are decent people who want to be left alone, and are no threat to anybody.

The demonisation of the whole community is obviously wrong.

That said, the demonisation lies predominantly at the door of Qatada, Choudary, Hamza , Lee Rigby's murderers etc..

Many people will feel the same way. The vast majority are decent people who want to be left alone, and are no threat to anybody.

The demonisation of the whole community is obviously wrong.

That said, the demonisation lies predominantly at the door of Qatada, Choudary, Hamza , Lee Rigby's murderers etc..

Good point.

Why are these three allowed to spread their filth, giving a bad name to the entire Muslim community, and putting it at risk?

Why doesn't that community condemn them?

Why does the BBC give them a platform?

Good point.

Why are these three allowed to spread their filth, giving a bad name to the entire Muslim community, and putting it at risk?

Why doesn't that community condemn them?

Why does the BBC give them a platform?

It does.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/qasim-rashid/do-you-even-hear-muslims-when-we-condemn-violence_b_3125564.html

http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-statements-against-terrorism/

http://www.islamophobia.org/articles.php?cat_id=13

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/articles/bqael-abu-qatada---a-misguided-bloodthirsty-takfiri.cfm

Blame the Labour government under war monger Blair for choosing to let anyone and everyone into this country, they have left a legacy all right, one that is going to cause more unrest later down the line.

Known lawyer liar, EU loving traitor, and war monger Tony Blair did open the floodgates for Muslim fanatics to colonize England under the guise of 'asylum seekers'. His lawyer wife Cherie also made a small fortune representing these 'asylum seekers'. It wouldn't surprise me also if the whole of the Labour Party hierarchy have made personal fortunes by accepting bribes from Saudi Arabia to accomodate these Muslim fanatics just as our Lib-Lab-Con EU loving traitors take bribes from the EU to keep us in the EU. Add to this their fraudulent expense claims - at the expense of the beleaguered British taxpayer - no wonder all Lib-Lab-Con MPs are £millionaires.

• Admin

Hardly main stream National media though

That is kind of the point I was making in an earlier post.

Muslims all over Britain (and the world) have condemned terrorism, but you can't find it in mainstream national media. If one nutter says bring Sharia to Croydon, it's the front page of the Sun.

It would be interesting to know how they define an attack or killing as having racist motives. Generally a white Brit attacking another race is more likely to be defined as racist than the other way around...

Also, as Muslim is not a race it is a religion, I'm not sure how you can use that statistic

It would be interesting to know how they define an attack or killing as having racist motives. Generally a white Brit attacking another race is more likely to be defined as racist than the other way around...

Also, as Muslim is not a race it is a religion, I'm not sure how you can use that statistic

Indeed, when in Rome do as the Romans do and this is Christian England - not a Muslim country !!!!!!.......interestingly, I reckon the execution in Saudi Arabia in the youtube link below would be described as 'RACIST' by our very own Politically Correct Cultural Marxists because the man executed was an African Sudanese immigrant in Asian Saudi Arabia. It would be great to see the PC brigade on this forum take their 'RACISM' arguments to the Saudi Arabian authorities in Saudi Arabia, yep, and take issue with their flag also and it's inscription. biggrin.png I'm sure the beheaded bodies of the OTIB PC Cultural Marxists would soon be flown back to Heathrow in refrigerated casks. tongue.png ......Anyway.......

Video Published on 13 Sep 2012:

Saudi Arabia beheaded and crucified a Sudanese man in Riyadh on Friday after he was convicted of raping, robbing and killing a woman, the interior ministry announced. Abdulrahman Zine Elabidine "broke into a house strangling its owner to death while she was asleep."

He also raped her and stole 165,000 riyals ($44,000/33,000 euros) as well as gold jewellery, said the statement carried by state news agency SPA. Arson - he then set the house on fire.

His beheading took to 20 the total number of executions in the conservative kingdom so far this year, according to an AFP tally based on official reports.

Under the AFP count, at least 76 people were beheaded in 2011, while rights group Amnesty International put the number of executions last year at 79.

The death penalty in Saudi Arabia applies strict Sharia (Islamic) law for a wide range of offences including rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking, as well as murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldmJy6r00OI

"There is no god but God; Muhammad is the messenger of God.".....

750px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

Archived