IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

And there lays your problem. Read the Quran. You end up making more extremists, because it will be seen as an attack on Islam

Well maybe we shouldn't just send in what they see as imperial aggressors. Help them to help themselves.

I don't know. Its tricky. If we were teaching afghans better agricultural techniques or building skills maybe extremists would have a hard time recruiting because its apparent we're helping. Even if we are helping by having a military presence I'm not sure how obvious it is to us, let alone a young muslim who may have had his innocent father killed in a drone strike.

Well maybe we shouldn't just send in what they see as imperial aggressors. Help them to help themselves.

I don't know. Its tricky. If we were teaching afghans better agricultural techniques or building skills maybe extremists would have a hard time recruiting because its apparent we're helping. Even if we are helping by having a military presence I'm not sure how obvious it is to us, let alone a young muslim who may have had his innocent father killed in a drone strike.

ummmm didn't you say your brother was in the armed forces? and didn't you say something about not tarring everybody with the same brush?

At the end of the day, I think any religion where the followers say praise be upon him, to a known child rapist, are quite frankly, delusional. Extremist on non extremist.

the fact I don't agree or believe with any religion is not clouding my judgement here, it is just wrong, and no one will change my mind on that. I think the religion is sick.

At the end of the day, I think any religion where the followers say praise be upon him, to a known child rapist, are quite frankly, delusional. Extremist on non extremist.

the fact I don't agree or believe with any religion is not clouding my judgement here, it is just wrong, and no one will change my mind on that. I think the religion is sick.

+1, as I said earlier in this thread, religion has lost it's way, it has now become more about being a corporate money making/multi national than the spiritual guidance of it's followers and catholicism is the brand leader.

Look, I am not a muslim and I'm not even remotely religious. There are aspects of Islam that are inexcusable, much in the same way aspects of Christianity are inexcusable.

But most Muslims and most Christians are good people. And just because someone believes in Islam does not mean they believe EVERYTHING in Islam. If the problem with Islam is a tendency to be intolerant, then we can't allow that problem to become ours too.

+1, as I said earlier in this thread, religion has lost it's way, it has now become more about being a corporate money making/multi national than the spiritual guidance of it's followers and catholicism is the brand leader.

Ehh, personally I'm not sure its religion thats lost its way. I think its the organised churches of nearly all religions.

Any religion, no matter how sick, if you are a believer, you must stick to it wholly, not take out the bits that you like. Otherwise what is the point.

Lots of religions are at their heart, sick. I suspect many things are completely wrong with them anyway, as translations and scribers get things wrong down the ages.

You only have to see how rich the churches are in different religions, to see how corrupt they are.

For me this world would be a better place if Religion was oulawed

Look, I am not a muslim and I'm not even remotely religious. There are aspects of Islam that are inexcusable, much in the same way aspects of Christianity are inexcusable.

But most Muslims and most Christians are good people. And just because someone believes in Islam does not mean they believe EVERYTHING in Islam. If the problem with Islam is a tendency to be intolerant, then we can't allow that problem to become ours too.

Then all religions are pointless, you do not pick and choose the bits you want, you are either religious or not. Simple as that If you believe in your god and religion, you must believe everything. Hey if you are a muslim and decided you want to leave because you stop believing in things, good luck Allah says you must be killed. happy days :)

Wake up it already is.

Then all religions are pointless, you do not pick and choose the bits you want, you are either religious or not. Simple as that If you believe in your god and religion, you must believe everything. Hey if you are a muslim and decided you want to leave because you stop believing in things, good luck Allah says you must be killed. happy days :)

Yeah but that's a good thing being dead aint it? We all get to meet the big man upstairs and play playstation all day while drinking wine (made from water of course) , but being Muslim the wine is definately out.

Amazing how the preachers of hate can't wait to send others out to blow themselves to bits to get to the 72 virgins, yet are not prepared to do it themselves.

I think you will find that was the inspiration for Afghanistan.

You've lost me there.

I don't have a problem with the Afghanistan mission if that's what you're suggesting. Though I meant we shouldn't just sit and watch our own country become increasingly hostile to minorities because of the actions of few.

Well, that's another discussion altogether. I was suggesting the reason religion, or maybe faith is a better word, is increasingly unpopular isn't because people aren't willing to believe in a god, but because the institutionalised church is no longer appealing, for all the reasons you said.

Yeah but that's a good thing being dead aint it? We all get to meet the big man upstairs and play playstation all day while drinking wine (made from water of course) , but being Muslim the wine is definately out.

Amazing how the preachers of hate can't wait to send others out to blow themselves to bits to get to the 72 virgins, yet are not prepared to do it themselves.

Indeed.

This is why I posted (I think on this thread) Anyone killed taking part in Islamic based terrorism should know they will be fed to pigs. A huge deterrent imo, no way will they be going to see their god from inside dirty stinking Swine.

I guarantee the government would not have the balls to do something like this.

Just imagine, all of the PMS, ******* cackling, sat painting their nails, texting, playing bingo, bitching, strops and crying from 72 virgins, I just hope your dead the end.

And who joined America in fighting Islamic countries? It's wasn't Australia it was us.

It was Australia, along with France Canada Netherlands Denmark Japan Spain Poland and many others

Thanks for answering there southbristol,

Tins, quit it - you ain't getting nowhere on the topic bud.

Yes it has to come from them as well. And it does. But maybe it should do more.

This isn't just an Islamic problem though otherwise you and i probably wouldn't be talking about it. Its a British problem, like it or not, and our educational system must do more about it. Its also a global problem. The NATO military campaign must be combined with an educational one too so we can get to the ROOT of Islamic extremism and not just stem the problem.

The root of islamic extremism comes from the quran and hadith, It's not about poverty or foreign policy. Until politicians in the west understand this, then this will continue into civil war

Well that surely depends on individual cases. The human rights act is there for a reason. Should an immigrant, driven to poverty, be sent back to their country of origin - putting their life in potential danger - for stealing food. Obviously not. We can't just draw a line and say any crime worse than x equals go home. As much as we'd like it to be that simple its just not.

Undoubtedly some immigrants take more from this country than they put in, but we shouldn't send them all 'home' because of that. And no its not because there's a great economic or even social advantage to not doing so, its because Britain is fundamentally a good country with good people in it that refuse to believe an unemployed man from stoke has more of a right to a job than a Syrian refugee has to life.

Can I just clarify , are you saying you have no problem with an immigrant arriving in this country , without the resources to look after themselves , to get away with stealing? Or do you think they should be imprisoned at great cost to the British taxpayer?

The root of islamic extremism comes from the quran and hadith, It's not about poverty or foreign policy. Until politicians in the west understand this, then this will continue into civil war

Precisely. For instance, Islamic scholars still can't agree as to whether leaving the religion is punishable by death. This means that whole countries, Iran as an example can put this policy into effect, as can individuals who take the extreme view.

No need to worry though Nick Clegg, that authority on Islamic affairs, takes the view that it is a religion of 'peace and love'.

Can I just clarify , are you saying you have no problem with an immigrant arriving in this country , without the resources to look after themselves , to get away with stealing? Or do you think they should be imprisoned at great cost to the British taxpayer?

Well ideally any immigrants arriving into the country are going to benefit society with the skills they bring. But i don't think we should refuse a Syrian, for example, refugee that might be killed in his home country entry to Britain because he might steal a loaf of bread to support his family.

If a refugee enters this country then we need to teach them the skills to support themselves so that they can give back.

Illegal immigrants should be sent home if caught, so as long as we don't endanger their lives. Just my opinion, but I'd rather not send people to their deaths in exchange for a small tax break.

Well ideally any immigrants arriving into the country are going to benefit society with the skills they bring. But i don't think we should refuse a Syrian, for example, refugee that might be killed in his home country entry to Britain because he might steal a loaf of bread to support his family.

If a refugee enters this country then we need to teach them the skills to support themselves so that they can give back.

Illegal immigrants should be sent home if caught, so as long as we don't endanger their lives. Just my opinion, but I'd rather not send people to their deaths in exchange for a small tax break.

Sorry , but IMO , if we are good enough to let them into our country , the least they can do is abide by our laws.

Or maybe i just have a different opinion to you on what makes this country great. But yeah, obviously my opinion doesn't count as much as yours because I'm only 18... Still get the same number of votes as you though, don't I? ;)

Yes, frightening, isn't it?

You have no experience of life and you believe the bullsh1t that you've been taught. Why not try a little bit of doubt and thinking for yourself?

Robin. Our country has a massive shortfall of houses. Where do propose they go? Until there are the jobs and houses to go around, I think all immigration should be stopped. This should be a closed country until we are well into some sort of economic recovery. This goes for Australians Americans Europeans Africans Asians middle easterns, everybody. That is my opinion.

Once we are back on our feet as a country, then we let in only those that can prove to be useful for the country. They must have a job here before they can arrive. So brief visits can be made for interviews and or training.

I believe there should be a world wide mandate on refugees. Each country has a quota they can take in. Once reached the refugee is passed to the next country with space. A refugee should not be allowed to pick and choose which country to go to, unless there are some sort of deportation arrangements between the country they have come from and the country they are going to. If this was put in place, you would start to find out the real refugees from the scroungers or potential terrorists.

As somebody who has paid very little, or no tax at all, then I do not believe you are best placed to make that statement.

You used Syrians as an example. Well, Iran & Hizbollocks inside Lebanon are very keen to stoke up the problems in Syria; they should accept the Syrian refugees, and let them live with them, in like minded societies.

Robin. Our country has a massive shortfall of houses. Where do propose they go? Until there are the jobs and houses to go around, I think all immigration should be stopped. This should be a closed country until we are well into some sort of economic recovery. This goes for Australians Americans Europeans Africans Asians middle easterns, everybody. That is my opinion.

Once we are back on our feet as a country, then we let in only those that can prove to be useful for the country. They must have a job here before they can arrive. So brief visits can be made for interviews and or training.

I believe there should be a world wide mandate on refugees. Each country has a quota they can take in. Once reached the refugee is passed to the next country with space. A refugee should not be allowed to pick and choose which country to go to, unless there are some sort of deportation arrangements between the country they have come from and the country they are going to. If this was put in place, you would start to find out the real refugees from the scroungers or potential terrorists.

Well that's your opinion and i respectfully disagree. Its certainly an option, but as i said earlier i think its a lazy one, and there are alternative solutions. Why can't we train refugees in construction? Or make every single immigrant take a relative course.

Plus does shutting our doors extend to overseas British in Spain for example? Do we just lock everyone out?

P.s. Aizoon, i think this thread would suggest that i am actually thinking for myself. Or I'm at least not agreeing with everything you all say. So slightly unfair, even if you do think I'm an idiot. ;)

As somebody who has paid very little, or no tax at all, then I do not believe you are best placed to make that statement.

You used Syrians as an example. Well, Iran & Hizbollocks inside Lebanon are very keen to stoke up the problems in Syria; they should accept the Syrian refugees, and let them live with them, in like minded societies.

That's a fair point gasbuster. No i don't pay tax (and before anyone says, yes i do have a job i just don't earn above the threshold!). Nevertheless i stand by my point.

Well that's your opinion and i respectfully disagree. Its certainly an option, but as i said earlier i think its a lazy one, and there are alternative solutions. Why can't we train refugees in construction? Or make every single immigrant take a relative course.

Plus does shutting our doors extend to overseas British in Spain for example? Do we just lock everyone out?

P.s. Aizoon, i think this thread would suggest that i am actually thinking for myself. Or I'm at least not agreeing with everything you all say. So slightly unfair, even if you do think I'm an idiot. ;)

Who's going to pay for all this training?? And why should I, a British taxpayer pay for it when I can barley cover my own bills as it is?

Ridiculous suggestion.

Who's going to pay for all this training?? And why should I, a British taxpayer pay for it when I can barley cover my own bills as it is?

Ridiculous suggestion.

Well I'd have thought house construction etc would stimulate the economy and if it was a government scheme then the profits made from selling the houses would pay for the training.

But to be quite honest, I'm not an economist and I'd quite like to go and enjoy the sun. Sorry for winding you all up, have a nice day and up the city! :)

I'll take Muslims seriously in this country when they are out marching en masse in their towns condemning these people who are doing these things in their faiths name. Until then, I don't believe they care one jot that a British soldier has been hacked to death in their street in the name of Islam.

A 3 minute comment against the act when a camera is in their face is not enough, people need to see them marching in big numbers.

Blame the Labour government under war monger Blair for choosing to let anyone and everyone into this country, they have left a legacy all right, one that is going to cause more unrest later down the line.

Archived