IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

it's like this Bud, religious leaders of all persuasions always come out of the woodwork and tell us why events like this happen, but rarely if ever do bugger all about.

That wasn't sarcasm, which is why I Liked your post.

not sure how many on here have heard of Kriss Donald, but he was the victim of a horrific murder, there isn't too much on the net about him as the press were very reluctant to report it. the below is from the group on facebook set up to try and raise awareness about his murder and the families quest for justice.

On 15 March 2004, fifteen year old schoolboy Kriss Donald, was walking down a Glasgow street.
When he was attacked kicking and screaming begging to not be hurt. He was forcibly bundled into a car by five Muslim men, led by Imran Shahid.
Kriss was taken on a 200 mile journey to Dundee and back by his Muslim attackers.
During the journey the Muslim gang subjected him to shocking torture.
His eyes were poked out and his genitals were cut off.
The Muslim gang, finally took Kriss to Celtic's football training ground.
Where they held him down by his arms, and stabbed him thirteen times.
At this stage Kriss was still alive.
The Muslim gang then doused Kriss in petrol and set him on fire and left him to die.
Kriss is believed to have crawled a few yards after the Muslim gang had gone, before dying.
The Muslims then fled to Pakistan, flying from Manchester airport, believed to have been helped by members of Glasgow's Muslim community.
They were returned to the UK from Pakistan, despite that government figures were at times alleged to have been reluctant to pursue the case for the return of the men, for diplomatic reasons.

On 8 November 2006, three men were found guilty of the racially motivated murder of Kriss Donald. All three had denied the charge; however, a jury at the High Court in Edinburgh convicted them of abduction and murder. Each of the killers received sentences of life imprisonment, with Imran Shahid given a 25-year minimum term, Zeeshan Shahid a 23-year minimum and Mushtaq receiving a recommended minimum of 22 years.
Far as I know, most child killers get much longer than they got.
The case was mostly ignored by the media and in England and Wales it got one day
At the time of the murder, Peter Fahy, spokesman of race issues for the Association of Chief Police Officers noted that the media as a whole tended to under report the racist murders of white people, noting:
"it was a fact that it was harder to get the media interested where murder victims were young white men''.
No surprise that the race relations industry ignored Kriss's killing as well.
With Kriss obviously being the wrong colour, white.
For example, how many articles have Lancaster Unity done on the murder?
People such as Ketlan, Garside, the Gables, and other low life types will say nothing, because Kriss was the 'wrong' sort of racist victim, white.
The contrast is striking between the case of another so say "racist" murder in London some 20 years ago, who was stabbed once and died in Welling, South London, by person or persons unknown. Hundreds of people are murdered in London every year and there are many who have never had their cases closed. Whether somebody uttered some mean words before doing the evil deed is of no consequence, murder is still murder. Its not somehow made a worse crime if somebody utters some forbidden magic words beforehand.
The media have declared, without evidence, witnesses, or convictions, that the unnamed person(we all know who it is)was murdered by 'racists', they have turned his murder into a "guiltfest" for their white middle class friends. They have been beating the rest of us with the racism stick ever since and we have not been allowed to forget it with monthly reminders.
As for kriss Donald, silence. No memorial stone no nothing.

Lets make sure everybody knows his name

That wasn't sarcasm, which is why I Liked your post.

I know it wasn't Buddy, my reply was more of an explanation.

Religion is, has and always will have a lot to answer for, unfortunately these days the message has somehow/somewhere been lost because most religions are in fact corporate money making entities/multi nationals, with catholicism as the brand leader and it seems to have become more important than actually doing the lords work and actually telling it like it is.

not sure how many on here have heard of Kriss Donald, but he was the victim of a horrific murder, there isn't too much on the net about him as the press were very reluctant to report it. the below is from the group on facebook set up to try and raise awareness about his murder and the families quest for justice.

On 15 March 2004, fifteen year old schoolboy Kriss Donald, was walking down a Glasgow street.

When he was attacked kicking and screaming begging to not be hurt. He was forcibly bundled into a car by five Muslim men, led by Imran Shahid.

Kriss was taken on a 200 mile journey to Dundee and back by his Muslim attackers.

During the journey the Muslim gang subjected him to shocking torture.

His eyes were poked out and his genitals were cut off.

The Muslim gang, finally took Kriss to Celtic's football training ground.

Where they held him down by his arms, and stabbed him thirteen times.

At this stage Kriss was still alive.

The Muslim gang then doused Kriss in petrol and set him on fire and left him to die.

Kriss is believed to have crawled a few yards after the Muslim gang had gone, before dying.

The Muslims then fled to Pakistan, flying from Manchester airport, believed to have been helped by members of Glasgow's Muslim community.

They were returned to the UK from Pakistan, despite that government figures were at times alleged to have been reluctant to pursue the case for the return of the men, for diplomatic reasons.

On 8 November 2006, three men were found guilty of the racially motivated murder of Kriss Donald. All three had denied the charge; however, a jury at the High Court in Edinburgh convicted them of abduction and murder. Each of the killers received sentences of life imprisonment, with Imran Shahid given a 25-year minimum term, Zeeshan Shahid a 23-year minimum and Mushtaq receiving a recommended minimum of 22 years.

Far as I know, most child killers get much longer than they got.

The case was mostly ignored by the media and in England and Wales it got one day

At the time of the murder, Peter Fahy, spokesman of race issues for the Association of Chief Police Officers noted that the media as a whole tended to under report the racist murders of white people, noting:

"it was a fact that it was harder to get the media interested where murder victims were young white men''.

No surprise that the race relations industry ignored Kriss's killing as well.

With Kriss obviously being the wrong colour, white.

For example, how many articles have Lancaster Unity done on the murder?

People such as Ketlan, Garside, the Gables, and other low life types will say nothing, because Kriss was the 'wrong' sort of racist victim, white.

The contrast is striking between the case of another so say "racist" murder in London some 20 years ago, who was stabbed once and died in Welling, South London, by person or persons unknown. Hundreds of people are murdered in London every year and there are many who have never had their cases closed. Whether somebody uttered some mean words before doing the evil deed is of no consequence, murder is still murder. Its not somehow made a worse crime if somebody utters some forbidden magic words beforehand.

The media have declared, without evidence, witnesses, or convictions, that the unnamed person(we all know who it is)was murdered by 'racists', they have turned his murder into a "guiltfest" for their white middle class friends. They have been beating the rest of us with the racism stick ever since and we have not been allowed to forget it with monthly reminders.

As for kriss Donald, silence. No memorial stone no nothing.

Lets make sure everybody knows his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJL8GO3NzWM

Totally agree,yes, freedom of speech is fine. But if they don't like our laws then they know what to do. If they want to live by Iraqi law then fine,go to Iraq and live. Simple.

Agreed. Singing British police go to hell , but I bet if the bird in the red had smacked that muslim in the kisser , they'd have be straight on to 999.

"It seems to me you are unfamiliar with islam. If you were familiar with islam then you would have knowlegde of the process of abrogation as undertaken by all islamic schools of jurisprudence"

In English, please.

Ok I'll try to explain this with a bit of copy and paste.

There are some peaceful, tolerant verses in the Quran. But the violent, intolerant ones have abrogated them. The Quran itself explains what to do with conflicting verses. If two passages conflict, it says, the one written later is better than the one written earlier. The earlier passage has been abrogated by the later one.

The bad news for non-Muslims is that almost all the peaceful passages were written earlier, and the intolerant, hateful, and violent ones were written later.

You need to understand the tolerant verses were revealed when mohammed was politically and miltarily weak (medina) but the more hateful and violent when he was strong (mecca). Muslims know this and are taught this and it is not extremist, it is mainstream.

Hope this is English enough for you.

people say the EDL are racist, scum etc. but this guy talks alot of sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cmijwvpD4

The next time the EDL come down your street or local area, throwing bottles around, fighting police and scaring people; get back to me and let me know how much sense it made...

I live in Woolwich. 50 metres away from where it all happened. And I tell you what, I'd rather have 100 Muslims move in here than 100 of the EDL.

Nevertheless, woolwich is a proud barracks. The flowers, tributes and togetherness shown round here from the locals is very refreshing...

The next time the EDL come down your street or local area, throwing bottles around, fighting police and scaring people; get back to me and let me know how much sense it made...

I live in Woolwich. 50 metres away from where it all happened. And I tell you what, I'd rather have 100 Muslims move in here than 100 of the EDL.

Nevertheless, woolwich is a proud barracks. The flowers, tributes and togetherness shown round here from the locals is very refreshing...

Well they were down your way. Did they murder anyone?

Well they were down your way. Did they murder anyone?

Brilliant. Nope, no one was killed. Then again, what did it all achieve?

All that it achieved was to show (not for the first time) what utter wastes of a national insurance number they really are.

Tommy Robinson, their great leader - who calls for the deportation of immigrants is a son of immigrants himself is he not?

He doesn't use his real name no... Nor did Stephen Yaxley-Lennon mention his own attacks on one of 'our British police officers' when they tried to stop a domestic with his girlfriend in his interviews.

I'm sorry, but in my view, the EDL are no different to Anjem Choudhary - thugs with the sole aim to cause trouble; not to win a war or solve a problem positively, but because they are about as clever and coherent as my big toe.

I have friends and family in the army. And if I march or protest about anything, it will probably be about the fact that security services had been watching the suspects for up to eight years and did nothing.

Or I will be marching to Downing Street to shout that we need answers how a middle-class Christian boy got radicalised by a now banned group, to the point where he lost his grip on reality.

But that's just my view. I won't need to throw bottles around either.

did you even watch the video???

I don't condone the violence or unrest they cause and im not a EDL supporter, but alot of what he says in that video makes alot of sense.

heres the video again because it looks like the other one got removed.

Sorry mate, I got no interest in watching that video and even adding to the view count.

I know what he's going to say anyway, I've listened to him a lot over the past few years and its always the same rhetoric.

Dont get me wrong, immigration and integration is a major concern of mine; but I'm of the opinion that he and Nick Griffin, right now, are trying to capitalise on this horrific murder to fuel racial hatred and their own agendas.

I can't beleive some people on here are coming out with the usual crap about knobheads and idiot EDL and BNP. I am not a member of either, but the EDL was set up by football lads from all colours and creed who were against Muslim Extriemists,but the left wing scum and media turned them into racists, which is b*ll0cks. The attack today was by peice's of s**t muslim extreimists, shouting about all*h. I hope they rot in f*cking hell the scum b*stards.

Alot of imigrants help this country, but it is now FULL to the F*cking Brim, so immigration has to stop now. I feel so saddened that my two kids have to grow up in the country that I love, but which is now gone to the dogs due to the scum goverment and left wing muppetts. My children will have no chance in 10 years time of getting a house or a job, because immigrants are given preference over our own people ( White, Black, Yellow, what ever colour).

So very, very sad. RIP The young unarmed soldier who was brutally murdered by Islamic scum.

You are a racist ******* idiot.

A few things

• Islam and muslims are not a race.
  • The EDL are idiots, it is that simple. Regardless of your political ideas (remember they aren't a party) they aren't a solution.
  • The death penalty does not work - why do people think it was abolished!?
  • What has immigration got to do with this? What have the Germans, Jamaicans, South Africans, Indians, Polish etc got to do with this? It amuses me how anything to do with foreign influence throws up the 'immigration' flag.

Ok I'll try to explain this with a bit of copy and paste.

There are some peaceful, tolerant verses in the Quran. But the violent, intolerant ones have abrogated them. The Quran itself explains what to do with conflicting verses. If two passages conflict, it says, the one written later is better than the one written earlier. The earlier passage has been abrogated by the later one.

The bad news for non-Muslims is that almost all the peaceful passages were written earlier, and the intolerant, hateful, and violent ones were written later.

You need to understand the tolerant verses were revealed when mohammed was politically and miltarily weak (medina) but the more hateful and violent when he was strong (mecca). Muslims know this and are taught this and it is not extremist, it is mainstream.

Hope this is English enough for you.

Yes, thank you, very English ;)

Interesting stuff, that. It certainly makes sense, given that every religion seems to move from tolerance to intolerance as it gains political power.

Compare the Sermon on the Mount with the Spanish Inquisition and you get the general idea.

Uh, not sure how you got that impression? I just think that suggesting medieval torture is, y'know, one of the stupidest things I've ever read on the internet. I expect Jordan doesn't really think that's the solution either.

Tensions are high, but can we see this attack in context please? The murderers weren't immigrants so how anyone can link the attacks to immigration is, by definition, illogical.

Secondly, no one is pretending there isn't a global issue with Islamic extremism. The issue is an Islamic one, but the issue is NOT Islam. The issue is young, ignorant and impressionable people that are radicalised by terrorists and figures of authority. The solution is education, both here in Britain and in the middle east and increasingly Africa. The lesson that needs to be taught is tolerance, and by the posts of some on here and elsewhere it appears that, for god sake, that lesson is not being taught.

TRL: okay, i apologise.

EDIT: Actually, you know what, **** that. Dafarms might not be racist, but that post certainly was. Implying that foreigners have ruined his kids' country is racist. Maybe thatcher screwed this country, maybe Blair did. Or maybe this country isn't ******* ruined in the first place? I'm 18 years old and i love my country. I love how we are a tolerant, accepting and welcoming country. Multiculturalism makes us a stronger, more exciting and more interesting country. The thing that will bring this country to its knees are the bigoted out-dated traditionalists that wish to see the return of the 1960s, capital punishment and all.

A few things

• The death penalty does not work - why do people think it was abolished!?

The death penalty does work. The problem with it is in the fact that Police and the Crown Prosecution Service lawyers can't be trusted not to tamper with or make up evidences so as to get innocent people hung. The Muslims that hacked up the serving soldier were witnessed doing it by around 50 onlookers and they were caught on camera. It's a no brainer, straight execution by hanging, electric chair or lethal injection. They could also be given the option of being beheaded in a muslim country.

You're also an idiot.

You are the idiot, people have the right to hold the view that Britain should have a death penalty, after all at least half of the population (I believe) cannot be wrong, you should try reading and try understanding, there are somethings that are racist and there are somethings idiots like you believe to be racist, which actually are not and just because somebody has a different opinion to you it dosen't make them idiots and for the record Drummer Rigby and all of our armed forces are the reason people like you can actually hold your opinions and voice them freely, something you have clearly ignored, grow up.

You are the idiot, people have the right to hold the view that Britain should have a death penalty, after all at least half of the population (I believe) cannot be wrong, you should try reading and try understanding, there are somethings that are racist and there are somethings idiots like you believe to be racist, which actually are not and just because somebody has a different opinion to you it dosen't make them idiots and for the record Drummer Rigby and all of our armed forces are the reason people like you can actually hold your opinions and voice them freely, something you have clearly ignored, grow up.

If half the population can't be wrong then the other half can't be either by that logic.

Fine, I'm an idiot. Don't patronise me and tell me to grow up though. I know full well the army serves to protect my free speech, my brother is in the army and my ancestors fought in both the great wars to protect that right.

TRL: okay, i apologise.

EDIT: Actually, you know what, **** that. Dafarms might not be racist, but that post certainly was. Implying that foreigners have ruined his kids' country is racist. Maybe thatcher screwed this country, maybe Blair did. Or maybe this country isn't ******* ruined in the first place? I'm 18 years old and i love my country. I love how we are a tolerant, accepting and welcoming country. Multiculturalism makes us a stronger, more exciting and more interesting country. The thing that will bring this country to its knees are the bigoted out-dated traditionalists that wish to see the return of the 1960s, capital punishment and all.

You're so young and naive it's untrue. 18 years old, who are you to say the country isn't ruined?

Ask someone a bit older how the country has changed. If anyone says for the better, I'd be very surprised.

If half the population can't be wrong then the other half can't be either by that logic.

Fine, I'm an idiot. Don't patronise me and tell me to grow up though. I know full well the army serves to protect my free speech, my brother is in the army and my ancestors fought in both the great wars to protect that right.

Then a guy who wants it brought back cannot possibly be an idiot.

You need patronising and you need to grow up and think before you post drivel and on behalf of your brother and your ancestors shame on you.

Archived