IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

The Muslim Council of Great Britain has identified the minority of jihadist preachers in British mosques as a major part of the problem. Maybe we should see a few arrests for incitement to racial and religious hatred?

The law is there, let's use it fairly.

No according to Tins we need to build more mosques because they don't do that sort of thing its just made up in the Daily Mail.

I can't beleive some people on here are coming out with the usual crap about knobheads and idiot EDL and BNP. I am not a member of either, but the EDL was set up by football lads from all colours and creed who were against Muslim Extriemists,but the left wing scum and media turned them into racists, which is b*ll0cks. The attack today was by peice's of s**t muslim extreimists, shouting about all*h. I hope they rot in f*cking hell the scum b*stards.

Alot of imigrants help this country, but it is now FULL to the F*cking Brim, so immigration has to stop now. I feel so saddened that my two kids have to grow up in the country that I love, but which is now gone to the dogs due to the scum goverment and left wing muppetts. My children will have no chance in 10 years time of getting a house or a job, because immigrants are given preference over our own people ( White, Black, Yellow, what ever colour).

So very, very sad. RIP The young unarmed soldier who was brutally murdered by Islamic scum.

I'm left wing, why does that make me scum?

• Admin

Not slept since last night due to acute rage, still raging and can't sleep.

Cant get it out of my head so Ive been reading on this throughout the night, sad to say I cant post my findings or thoughts on this forum as i like otib and don't want to get banned.

Tins and Bris red you guys must clearly be on the windup reading back your posts, I really hope so anyway.

Come on over to www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/ many similar views already posted

• Admin

Police have just searched a house in Lincoln in relation to yesterday.

Both the killers born in Britain, Nigerian descent.

One of the two terror suspects being held under armed guard at hospitals in London has been named by Sky sources as Michael Adeboloja.

The men were arrested following the hacking to death of a serving soldier in the street in Woolwich, southeast London.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said Adeboloja is a 28-year-old Londoner of Nigerian descent.

Police investigating the attack on Wednesday have been searching an address in Lincolnshire believed to be connected to one of the suspects.

One of the two terror suspects being held under armed guard at hospitals in London has been named by Sky sources as Michael Adeboloja.

The men were arrested following the hacking to death of a serving soldier in the street in Woolwich, southeast London.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said Adeboloja is a 28-year-old Londoner of Nigerian descent.

Police investigating the attack on Wednesday have been searching an address in Lincolnshire believed to be connected to one of the suspects.

So he was born and raised in this country which means when we send him home it will be back to London

There have been a few terrorist attacks this week already but get little coverage as not here in Britain:

2013.05.22 Afghanistan Moqur 4 14 A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders. 2013.05.22 UK London 1 0 An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims. 2013.05.21 Iraq Baghdad 6 18 Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe. 2013.05.21 Iraq Abu Ghraib 11 21 Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals. 2013.05.21 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite. 2013.05.21 Iraq Kirkuk 5 46 Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five. 2013.05.20 Pakistan Bajour 1 0 Fundamentalists fire on a polio team, killing a guard. 2013.05.20 Iraq Hillah 9 26 Nine people are cut down by Religion of Peace rivals while leaving a mosque. 2013.05.20 Dagestan Makhachkala 4 44 Four people are killed when Jihadists set off a bomb in front of a courthouse.

These are just a few of the 20000 terrorist attacks committed since 9/11.Can anyone guess the common demominator?

What I would like to know is where is the demonstration by muslims against this sort of atrocity?

We've seen the counter demonstrations by the anti-fascists against the EDL. Plenty of head scarves and muslims in and amongst the beardy lefties.

We've seen angry protests and book burning against Rushdie and the cartoons.

British soldier get's beheaded in cold blood next to a set of traffic lights? What do we get "don't blame the muslims - we are not all like that."

Ok, but where is your anger and outrage about what is done in your name?

There have been a few terrorist attacks this week already but get little coverage as not here in Britain:

2013.05.22 Afghanistan Moqur 4 14 A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders. 2013.05.22 UK London 1 0 An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims. 2013.05.21 Iraq Baghdad 6 18 Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe. 2013.05.21 Iraq Abu Ghraib 11 21 Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals. 2013.05.21 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite. 2013.05.21 Iraq Kirkuk 5 46 Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five. 2013.05.20 Pakistan Bajour 1 0 Fundamentalists fire on a polio team, killing a guard. 2013.05.20 Iraq Hillah 9 26 Nine people are cut down by Religion of Peace rivals while leaving a mosque. 2013.05.20 Dagestan Makhachkala 4 44 Four people are killed when Jihadists set off a bomb in front of a courthouse.

These are just a few of the 20000 terrorist attacks committed since 9/11.Can anyone guess the common demominator?

I know the answer, you know the answer. Some mugs will claim there is none.

Has anyone made sense of the 'political' motivation? He apologised to Women for having to see this yet murders a solider that probably helped to remove a government (the Taliban) that executed women in public for trying to escape their wife-beating husbands?

Islam, like others, is not a religion of peace and that is pretty obvious if you read the Quran. The 'good' interpretation of it needs to be popularised, compared and taught to the prevent possible warped Islamic views.

'Terrorism' seems to be becoming synonymous with religious attacks. Religion needs to blamed and questioned more when people are murdering in the name of it (which is everyday).

No according to Tins we need to build more mosques because they don't do that sort of thing its just made up in the Daily Mail.

In this case the problem was internet hate preaching, maybe we should ban the internet from everyone?

In this case the problem was internet hate preaching, maybe we should ban the internet from everyone?

What??? No it wasnt. We already know the guy chatting on camera and was even moved from London by his family to escape radical islamists.

Unsurprisingly he has links to the usual suspects.

These people, radical imams, pray on impressionable youngsters.

People like Choudary are as much to blame as the actual perpetrators.

What I would like to know is where is the demonstration by muslims against this sort of atrocity?

We've seen the counter demonstrations by the anti-fascists against the EDL. Plenty of head scarves and muslims in and amongst the beardy lefties.

We've seen angry protests and book burning against Rushdie and the cartoons.

British soldier get's beheaded in cold blood next to a set of traffic lights? What do we get "don't blame the muslims - we are not all like that."

Ok, but where is your anger and outrage about what is done in your name?

To be fair this is a very good point.

Category A prisoners don't get an easy ride from what I've heard.

But it's far from the idea of 'suffering' in prison, it's not like a mexican prison or an African prison is it, they'll be well fed, well looked after, warm, they'll have 3 set meals, a bed, probably a tv etc etc

I'd like to see these type's of people suffer.

What??? No it wasnt. We already know the guy chatting on camera and was even moved from London by his family to escape radical islamists.

Unsurprisingly he has links to the usual suspects.

These people, radical imams, pray on impressionable youngsters.

People like Choudary are as much to blame as the actual perpetrators.

Surely there must be a case against that leach Choudary now, with one of the two muderers being a close confidant in the past.

The coward Choudary was keen to distance himself this evening though, after a film clip from a few years back was played, showing him mouthing off, with one of the murderers stood behind him.

My nasyt kind of opinion. We should be saying as policy, any Islamic extremists caught and killed, or committing suicide in a bid to kill, will be fed to pigs, there will be no burial, no cremation fed to pigs, and that is it.

I am not so sure they will be willing to martyr themselves if this were the case, they would no longer be going to somewhere they all dream of going, they would be going deep inside a dirty swine.

I know this may cause offence, so I apologise if I upset anyone, but I personally think it would be a worthwhile deterrent.

What the Australian Prime Minister said about Muslims. I couldn't agree more. I know it's not the UK but it has a similar principal.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’ We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’

‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. ‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE‘.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

The thing is even though they were"on the radar"there isn't always a way to stop this type of attack..it's low tech and although planned,opportunist in actual execution..how do you differentiate between one person handing out extremist literature and another who will take physical action.?...thats what is so un-nerving.almost impossible to defend against.

Archived