IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

I did, but im less sure it was a terror attack now, it just looks like a black guy.. He spoke in a London accent!

Extremists can be black, come from London and have a London accent. It is their background that counts, not the colour, where they live or what accent they have

Can't believe people having a pop at the bbc for political correctness

Have you not seen what's gone on? Have you not seen the video? Have you not heard what they were shouting?

The BBC has form,

So had they not shouted Allah Akba it would just be another murder? and including the word God is great make it terrorism now?

Thats convenient for some, less so for others.

Not good from the BBC then

Its dangerous to call it a terror attack too, its a vile murder of a British soldier.

So. Islam = terrorism and Muslim looking now thanks to the BBC = terrorist too. I have Muslim looking family, now the BBC have put them at risk.

\

my knee jerk reaction title was wrong, I dont care who they were or where they were from or what God they pray to, they should just be punished accordingly.

**Just looked like a regular black dude, nothing to suggest Msulim. He prolly was not a Muslim just used it as an excuse to kill somone like a coward.

Wow, people filming and doing nothing, they are almost as bad

Oh so you would of ran up to 2 nutters with machetes and guns?

The BBC has form,

So had they not shouted Allah Akba it would just be another murder? and including the word God is great make it terrorism now?

Thats convenient for some, less so for others.

Seriously get over it, it's a attack carried out by wrong uns.

No time for previous bbc form etc, the blokes are terrorists, scum

That would be impossible to say, I would like to think i would be a hero and try to take them both down or die trying

One thing though, I would not be there talking photos and videos.

The man was already dead, they made their points. If you see the videos it was all done for a point, they didn't look like they were going to kill again.

Why not take pics/videos? All evidence for the police. It's better than standing there.

I can't beleive some people on here are coming out with the usual crap about knobheads and idiot EDL and BNP. I am not a member of either, but the EDL was set up by football lads from all colours and creed who were against Muslim Extriemists,but the left wing scum and media turned them into racists, which is b*ll0cks. The attack today was by peice's of s**t muslim extreimists, shouting about all*h. I hope they rot in f*cking hell the scum b*stards.

Alot of imigrants help this country, but it is now FULL to the F*cking Brim, so immigration has to stop now. I feel so saddened that my two kids have to grow up in the country that I love, but which is now gone to the dogs due to the scum goverment and left wing muppetts. My children will have no chance in 10 years time of getting a house or a job, because immigrants are given preference over our own people ( White, Black, Yellow, what ever colour).

So very, very sad. RIP The young unarmed soldier who was brutally murdered by Islamic scum.

The man was already dead, they made their points. If you see the videos it was all done for a point, they didn't look like they were going to kill again.

Why not take pics/videos? All evidence for the police. It's better than standing there.

Fair enough, I just would like to think if it was a member of my family someone might try to intervene. The best time to strike would have been while they were standing about, people should have rushed them.

I guess its not the sort of thing people xepct to see and or trained to deal with.

OK time to leave this, RIP soldier.

I can't beleive some people on here are coming out with the usual crap about knobheads and idiot EDL and BNP. I am not a member of either, but the EDL was set up by football lads from all colours and creed who were against Muslim Extriemists,but the left wing scum and media turned them into racists, which is b*ll0cks. The attack today was by peice's of s**t muslim extreimists, shouting about all*h. I hope they rot in f*cking hell the scum b*stards.

Alot of imigrants help this country, but it is now FULL to the F*cking Brim, so immigration has to stop now. I feel so saddened that my two kids have to grow up in the country that I love, but which is now gone to the dogs due to the scum goverment and left wing muppetts. My children will have no chance in 10 years time of getting a house or a job, because immigrants are given preference over our own people ( White, Black, Yellow, what ever colour).

So very, very sad. RIP The young unarmed soldier who was brutally murdered by Islamic scum.

Why did you say Islamic scum? They are scum but why does religion matter?

Some sense and some nonsense talked here as usual. What baffles me is why the police don't shoot to kill in these situations. How long before we have hostage-taking to "free the Woolwich Two"?

It strikes me that the FBI has the right idea. A suspect in the Boston bombings pulled a knife on their agents and they shot him dead. End of problem.

Why did you say Islamic scum? They are scum but why does religion matter?

Exactly, and what does immigration have to do with it, the murdered was clearly a Londoner

Some sense and some nonsense talked here as usual. What baffles me is why the police don't shoot to kill in these situations. How long before we have hostage-taking to "free the Woolwich Two"?

It strikes me that the FBI has the right idea. A suspect in the Boston bombings pulled a knife on their agents and they shot him dead. End of problem.

They have killed them i thought.

What is also worrying is how all the idiots like the BNP and EDL suddenly come out of the woodwork.

"Send them back to their own country" etc people are saying, the reason they done it according to them, is because we have soldiers doing it to them in their country.

I do not think what they done is right, however people need to stop blaming immigration for this.

So what would you blame this on.We allow people in to this country that hate all that it stands for and know that they literally can get away with murder.Lets look at what sort of sentence this scum get.

Because killing them is the easy way out, let them suffer in jail.

Regarding the Boston bombings, they don't know the 2 actually committed the bombings, and them dying is far to convenient in my opinion.

They have killed them i thought.

From the BBC:

"Two men, who we believe from early reports to have been carrying weapons, were shot by police. They have both been taken to separate London hospitals. They are receiving treatment for their injuries"

So what would you blame this on.We allow people in to this country that hate all that it stands for and know that they literally can get away with murder.Lets look at what sort of sentence this scum get.

Because they did it in the name of that religion, that is why.

They clearly won't just get away with this. This was a political killing, not a religious one. It was done because we have invaded their home countries.

People blaming immigration, how do we not know they were born here? Was immigration the reason Mark Bridger killed April Jones? You have nutters in all cultures/countries.

They clearly won't just get away with this. This was a political killing, not a religious one. It was done because we have invaded their home countries.

People blaming immigration, how do we not know they were born here? Was immigration the reason Mark Bridger killed April Jones? You have nutters in all cultures/countries.

What is the difference ? Murder is murder.

Because killing them is the easy way out, let them suffer in jail.

Regarding the Boston bombings, they don't know the 2 actually committed the bombings, and them dying is far to convenient in my opinion.

Let them suffer in jail? Knowing our law they will be out in 6 years.

I said Islamic scum, because at present these are the people who preach extremism about this religion and are the biggest threat to our country. Islam did not come from this country, it came from the middle east, which would have been preached to our people from immigrants.

Archived