IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

That would be impossible to say, I would like to think i would be a hero and try to take them both down or die trying

One thing though, I would not be there talking photos and videos.

**** being a hero in that situation, you'd be another casualty, not hero.

We brutalised the world in our empiricist past, the outcry does give me a regrettably wry smile now the tables are turning..

Still, we're full to the brim with 2.5 million unemployed, benefit fraud rife amongst white British, the 'chav' epidemic greatening, politicians taking the piss, media phone hacking scandals etc etc ..but useful scapegoats the very insignificant percentage of extreme Islamics are proving to be, dumb ***** though they are..

They clearly won't just get away with this. This was a political killing, not a religious one. It was done because we have invaded their home countries.

People blaming immigration, how do we not know they were born here? Was immigration the reason Mark Bridger killed April Jones? You have nutters in all cultures/countries.

Hold on a minute, Britain is surely their home country?

Let them suffer in jail? Knowing our law they will be out in 6 years.

I don't care whether they suffer or not. I'm concerned about the others who'll be killed in attempts to get them released. No problem if they're dead.

From the BBC:

"Two men, who we believe from early reports to have been carrying weapons, were shot by police. They have both been taken to separate London hospitals. They are receiving treatment for their injuries"

From the BBC:

"Two men, who we believe from early reports to have been carrying weapons, were shot by police. They have both been taken to separate London hospitals. They are receiving treatment for their injuries"

Ok I got it wrong but how do you know they did't try to kill them do you think they will let the police to have a clean shot in the middle of their head.

What is the difference ? Murder is murder.

That Islam isn't to blame.

I said Islamic scum, because at present these are the people who preach extremism about this religion and are the biggest threat to our country. Islam did not come from this country, it came from the middle east, which would have been preached to our people from immigrants.

How are they the biggest threat to our Country? What about Raoul Moat, surely that case proves all Geordies are the biggest threat.

Hold on a minute, Britain is surely their home country?

I meant, they are from Britain but their origins are not.

I don't care whether they suffer or not. I'm concerned about the others who'll be killed in attempts to get them released. No problem if they're dead.

How do you know others will kill in protest of people being killed by police?

Some sense and some nonsense talked here as usual. What baffles me is why the police don't shoot to kill in these situations. How long before we have hostage-taking to "free the Woolwich Two"?

It strikes me that the FBI has the right idea. A suspect in the Boston bombings pulled a knife on their agents and they shot him dead. End of problem.

Is it a bit too obvious to suggest the Police would want these two alive so they can question them? There's a family, colleagues and a nation wanting answers, if they shot to kill we'd have no clue why this happened or if it was a "one-off" or just the start of some mass attack?

The FBI have a lot to answer for over those Boston bombings, I fear all is not black and white and killing the two suspects answered no questions!

Is it a bit too obvious to suggest the Police would want these two alive so they can question them? There's a family, colleagues and a nation wanting answers, if they shot to kill we'd have no clue why this happened or if it was a "one-off" or just the start of some mass attack?

The FBI have a lot to answer for over those Boston bombings, I fear all is not black and white and killing the two suspects answered no questions!

Exactly, I think the key word in this is suspects.

Amazing how the usual get back to their own country comments get thrown about, just looked online and the ignorance is at an all time high. The bloke sounded like a londoner, he's in his own country.

Correct, but it is religion motivated, a religion with no origin in this country.

Amazing how the usual get back to their own country comments get thrown about, just looked online and the ignorance is at an all time high. The bloke sounded like a londoner, he's in his own country.

And therein, I'm afraid, much as it saddens me to say so, lies the problem. There is a certain element which someone, in a different context, once described as 'the enemy within'.

That Islam isn't to blame.

How are they the biggest threat to our Country? What about Raoul Moat, surely that case proves all Geordies are the biggest threat.

I meant, they are from Britain but their origins are not.

Hmm, I've got a bit of Irish heritage, the Irish have previous for terror offences, should I be packing my bags because a great grandparent was from that part of the world?

Hmm, I've got a bit of Irish heritage, the Irish have previous for terror offences, should I be packing my bags because a great grandparent was from that part of the world?

Apparently so!!

Someone earlier said all serious believers should be deported. If he gets in power say goodbye to all the vicars, priests and Dot Cotton as well!

yep, but don't take our potatos or adders with you, please leave them at the boarding gate.

Not good from the BBC then

Its dangerous to call it a terror attack too, its a vile murder of a British soldier.

So. Islam = terrorism and Muslim looking now thanks to the BBC = terrorist too. I have Muslim looking family, now the BBC have put them at risk.

\

my knee jerk reaction title was wrong, I dont care who they were or where they were from or what God they pray to, they should just be punished accordingly.

**Just looked like a regular black dude, nothing to suggest Msulim. He prolly was not a Muslim just used it as an excuse to kill somone like a coward.

Wow, people filming and doing nothing, they are almost as bad

​That's what struck me as well Teddy.

Leaning to the right wing and your branded a racist, being a nationalist your a racist - how about being a realist and rational and getting to grips with whats going on this little island of ours.

The left are slowly choking this green and pleasant land - knock knock wakey wakey !!!!!

What religion has got origin in this country? None.

How is it a religiously motived attack may I ask?

Ok then. Which religion has been prominent for the longest period in this country and which has resulted in the most deaths/attacks?

Dont play dumb, watch the footage. The religion involved is clear.

So what would you blame this on.We allow people in to this country that hate all that it stands for and know that they literally can get away with murder.Lets look at what sort of sentence this scum get.

And if they were born and raised in this country?

Leaning to the right wing and your branded a racist, being a nationalist your a racist - how about being a realist and rational and getting to grips with whats going on this little island of ours.

The left are slowly choking this green and pleasant land - knock knock wakey wakey !!!!!

Quite. I'm having trouble pigeon holing myself left, right or centre.

If only everyone would just chill out

Ok then. Which religion has been prominent for the longest period in this country and which has resulted in the most deaths/attacks?

Dont play dumb, watch the footage. The religion involved is clear.

Pagonism and Christianity

Archived