IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

What were you implying then?

Don't build mosques, don't allow hate marches, dont continue to house people like Hanza or whatever his name is.

Whatever it takes to maintain some sort of identity in this country and prevent the seemingly increased level of training of these religious nuts.

Read what they said - they certainly don't think so.

Pretty sure he referred to 'your government' and 'our lands' but later used the term 'our troops' in relation to withdrawing British forces. Might have been just a slip of the tongue, but also reflects their confused mindsets.

Leaning to the right wing and your branded a racist, being a nationalist your a racist - how about being a realist and rational and getting to grips with whats going on this little island of ours.

The left are slowly choking this green and pleasant land - knock knock wakey wakey !!!!!

Spot on chap

You can no longer be the slightest bit right of center Not even 1mm

Don't build mosques, don't allow hate marches, dont continue to house people like Hanza or whatever his name is.

Whatever it takes to maintain some sort of identity in this country and prevent the seemingly increased level of training of these religious nuts.

The Muslim Council of Britain released a statement saying "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly."

We don't need to stop building Mosques etc, what is more scary is that people liek yourself aren't edjucated in Islamic studies.

A Muslim baker was the first to lay flowers as a mark of respect to the murdered soldier, he condemned the attack. Now you are saying he cannot have a place to pray?

The Muslim Council of Britain released a statement saying "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly."

We don't need to stop building Mosques etc, what is more scary is that people liek yourself aren't edjucated in Islamic studies.

You're putting words in my mouth though.

Are all Muslims terrorists? No.

Are most modern day terrorists Muslim? I don't know, but they aren't Christian, Jewish, Hindu....

You're putting words in my mouth though.

Are all Muslims terrorists? No.

Are most modern day terrorists Muslim? I don't know, but they aren't Christian, Jewish, Hindu....

So if all Muslims aren't terrorists then why won't you allow them to build more Mosques?

Why did they kill the soldier today? Because we invade their country and kill their people. To them, the British Army are the terrorists.

So if all Muslims aren't terrorists then why won't you allow them to build more Mosques?

Why did they kill the soldier today? Because we invade their country and kill their people. To them, the British Army are the terrorists.

Because currently Islam appears to be the new religion on the block that is demanding its worship quarters to be built. Why would you want your country to be filled with mosques, surely you want it's own identity, not resembling somewhere in the Middle East?

If there is the chance that it increases the level of brainwashing of the young then it could be dangerous.

Because currently Islam appears to be the new religion on the block that is demanding its worship quarters to be built. Why would you want your country to be filled with mosques, surely you want it's own identity, not resembling somewhere in the Middle East?

If there is the chance that it increases the level of brainwashing of the young then it could be dangerous.

Surely you would want all churches to be shut? As there is a chance they may want to brainwash Children to be in the KKK?

We invade their country??? Have you not seen the pics?

Surely you would want all churches to be shut? As there is a chance they may want to brainwash Children to be in the KKK?

Ok we're going round in circles.

I'd love there to be 2 parallel universes. In one there is multiculturalism and in the other there is not. I'd be interested to see which has the most terrorist attacks among its own.

You have your view I have mine.

It's not the new religion on the block its been around as long as Christianity what do you think the crusades were about,

Christians invading the Muslim holy land,

Sadly hard liners use this as an excause to attack innocents,

People using this savage attack as an attempt to ban all Muslim or Islam from this country and the main reason these attacks will carry on

It's not the new religion on the block its been around as long as Christianity what do you think the crusades were about,

Christians invading the Muslim holy land,

Sadly hard liners use this as an excause to attack innocents,

People using this savage attack as an attempt to ban all Muslim or Islam from this country and the main reason these attacks will carry on

New in this country.

Well there's two.

Thw first one is blantant. We didnt invade "their" country.

The other is more subtle, in that theres a gaping hole in your religion not to blame argument.

But even is religion was to blame surely you would have to ban all not just the ones you pick and choose.

No it's not its just reported in the news a lot more then it use to be because of 9/11

What are you talking about?

Number of mosques 40 years ago versus today?

I love how certain ways of life and religion are being heatedly defended, when it derives from areas of the world where people are beheaded, maimed and stoned to death even today.

Archived