IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

You're so young and naive it's untrue. 18 years old, who are you to say the country isn't ruined?

Ask someone a bit older how the country has changed. If anyone says for the better, I'd be very surprised.

Or maybe i just have a different opinion to you on what makes this country great. But yeah, obviously my opinion doesn't count as much as yours because I'm only 18... Still get the same number of votes as you though, don't I? ;)

Or maybe i just have a different opinion to you on what makes this country great. But yeah, obviously my opinion doesn't count as much as yours because I'm only 18... Still get the same number of votes as you though, don't I? ;)

But as a whole, the world is not really moving in a positive direction, UK included.

You're preaching about how good multiculturalism is, which is fair, but there are bad elements. All the sex trafficking and drug gangs in London are not majority British, and it is a foreign (illegal) culture that has been brought in, which needs to be acknowledged.

Then a guy who wants it brought back cannot possibly be an idiot.

You need patronising and you need to grow up and think before you post drivel and on behalf of your brother and your ancestors shame on you.

Fine, lew i apologise. But who the **** are you to say my brother and ancestors should be ashamed of me? What an obscenely arrogant and offensive thing to say.

And no i won't stop posting my "drivel" because its what i believe in. And surely if you believe in lew's right to speak his opinion then you believe in mine too.

Nobody is criticising your opinions and you know it, they are criticising you calling people who have opposing opinions idiots, you have dug a silly hole and are digging it deeper with school yard humour.

TRL: okay, i apologise.

EDIT: Actually, you know what, **** that. Dafarms might not be racist, but that post certainly was. Implying that foreigners have ruined his kids' country is racist. Maybe thatcher screwed this country, maybe Blair did. Or maybe this country isn't ******* ruined in the first place? I'm 18 years old and i love my country. I love how we are a tolerant, accepting and welcoming country. Multiculturalism makes us a stronger, more exciting and more interesting country. The thing that will bring this country to its knees are the bigoted out-dated traditionalists that wish to see the return of the 1960s, capital punishment and all.

I didn't ask you to apologise. I called you an idiot because your abuse was based on calling someone a racist when race was not involved.

Thus your post was completely irrelevant.

It is the guy you spat your dummy at that is due an apology

But as a whole, the world is not really moving in a positive direction, UK included.

You're preaching about how good multiculturalism is, which is fair, but there are bad elements. All the sex trafficking and drug gangs in London are not majority British, and it is a foreign (illegal) culture that has been brought in, which needs to be acknowledged.

Of course there are bad aspects of immigration. I am of the opinion (and this is my opinion so don't anyone say my dead ancestors and brother should be ashamed of me) though that there are more benefits than downsides. You might disagree.

But a few drug traffickers does not necessitate tarring every immigrant with the same brush. There are white British rapists and murderers too, that does not make every white briton a rapist/murderer! The issue is how do we prevent certain immigrants from turning to crime and how do we make them beneficial to British society in the same way that the vast majority of other immigrants are. The answer is not by shutting our doors to all immigrants. That IS a solution but it is an extraordinarily lazy one that will harm Britain long term both socially and economically.

As for illegal immigration, well the clue is in the name. Its illegal, it has to be stopped.

P.s. The majority of immigrants that damage society in the way you suggested are probably, though admittedly not always, illegal anyway. Therefore shutting our borders doesn't eradicate the problem. It only eradicates the benefits multiculturalism can bring.

It's hard to screen every Muslim at the airport to determine if they are an extremist nut, or will raise offspring to be that, perhaps it is safer to just not allow entry.

Australia is the most common cited, and I don't know how many incidents like this they have, but it is probably fewer.

I didn't ask you to apologise. I called you an idiot because your abuse was based on calling someone a racist when race was not involved.

Thus your post was completely irrelevant.

It is the guy you spat your dummy at that is due an apology

Well, i disagree. I read it as race being involved.

Of course there are bad aspects of immigration. I am of the opinion (and this is my opinion so don't anyone say my dead ancestors and brother should be ashamed of me) though that there are more benefits than downsides. You might disagree.

But a few drug traffickers does not necessitate tarring every immigrant with the same brush. There are white British rapists and murderers too, that does not make every white briton a rapist/murderer! The issue is how do we prevent certain immigrants from turning to crime and how do we make them beneficial to British society in the same way that the vast majority of other immigrants are. The answer is not by shutting our doors to all immigrants. That IS a solution but it is an extraordinarily lazy one that will harm Britain long term both socially and economically.

As for illegal immigration, well the clue is in the name. Its illegal, it has to be stopped.

P.s. The majority of immigrants that damage society in the way you suggested are probably, though admittedly not always, illegal anyway. Therefore shutting our borders doesn't eradicate the problem. It only eradicates the benefits multiculturalism can bring.

Good, debate at last, I am pro immigration, but we need to know who is actually coming into our country and why, so as illegals and undesirables can be sent straight back from whence they came and quickly, before they are allowed to hide beneath the under skirts of the human rights act, which should actually be re-named 'the solicitors and barristers retirement fund".

It's hard to screen every Muslim at the airport to determine if they are an extremist nut, or will raise offspring to be that, perhaps it is safer to just not allow entry.

Australia is the most common cited, and I don't know how many incidents like this they have, but it is probably fewer.

Dezgimed, i completely agree that yes it would be easier to not let anyone in. But i think that is a lazy solution that will harm Britain.

The solution, in my opinion, is education.

Well, i disagree. I read it as race being involved.

What race?

Edit I'll make it a little easier for you Robin

Point out to me where Caucasion, Mongoloid or Negroid was mentioned, and I will bow down to your greater understanding of what the word racist means

Dezgimed, i completely agree that yes it would be easier to not let anyone in. But i think that is a lazy solution that will harm Britain.

How would it harm us?

Less Polish stores, less Halal butchers etc. Less workers working illegally or for min wage, various aspects but actual harm?

I wouldn't mind Britain remaining British without all this 'cosmopolitan' nonsense.

What about Muslim women who are not allowed an education?

and that education can only come from their various religious leaders, telling them that if they do bad things, they will not go heaven, they will go to hell, they will not listen to education through our state system.

Good, debate at last, I am pro immigration, but we need to know who is actually coming into our country and why, so as illegals and undesirables can be sent straight back from whence they came and quickly, before they are allowed to hide beneath the under skirts of the human rights act, which should actually be re-named 'the solicitors and barristers retirement fund".

Well that surely depends on individual cases. The human rights act is there for a reason. Should an immigrant, driven to poverty, be sent back to their country of origin - putting their life in potential danger - for stealing food. Obviously not. We can't just draw a line and say any crime worse than x equals go home. As much as we'd like it to be that simple its just not.

Undoubtedly some immigrants take more from this country than they put in, but we shouldn't send them all 'home' because of that. And no its not because there's a great economic or even social advantage to not doing so, its because Britain is fundamentally a good country with good people in it that refuse to believe an unemployed man from stoke has more of a right to a job than a Syrian refugee has to life.

and that education can only come from their various religious leaders, telling them that if they do bad things, they will not go heaven, they will go to hell, they will not listen to education through our state system.

Yes it has to come from them as well. And it does. But maybe it should do more.

This isn't just an Islamic problem though otherwise you and i probably wouldn't be talking about it. Its a British problem, like it or not, and our educational system must do more about it. Its also a global problem. The NATO military campaign must be combined with an educational one too so we can get to the ROOT of Islamic extremism and not just stem the problem.

Well that surely depends on individual cases. The human rights act is there for a reason. Should an immigrant, driven to poverty, be sent back to their country of origin - putting their life in potential danger - for stealing food. Obviously not. We can't just draw a line and say any crime worse than x equals go home. As much as we'd like it to be that simple its just not.

Undoubtedly some immigrants take more from this country than they put in, but we shouldn't send them all 'home' because of that. And no its not because there's a great economic or even social advantage to not doing so, its because Britain is fundamentally a good country with good people in it that refuse to believe an unemployed man from stoke has more of a right to a job than a Syrian refugee has to life.

What about murderers and rapists or the Zimbabwe mass murderer residing in Bristol?, why should they be allowed to stay here?.

What about Muslim women who are not allowed an education?

The vast, vast majority of British muslim women receive full education. The ideology of extremist Muslims that believe they shouldn't is exactly what should be challenged through education.

The vast, vast majority of British muslim women receive full education. The ideology of extremist Muslims that believe they shouldn't is exactly what should be challenged through education.

This isn't just about Britain. They come from somewhere, how to educate those who have yet to reach these shores? if you can't educate at source, you are already onto a losing battle

How would it harm us?

Less Polish stores, less Halal butchers etc. Less workers working illegally or for min wage, various aspects but actual harm?

I wouldn't mind Britain remaining British without all this 'cosmopolitan' nonsense.

But, the definition of Britain is changing. Halal butchers etc is a part of Britain now, like it or not. And, as you know, the majority of immigrants don't just own shops selling stuff from their country. They are incredibly hard working people in the civil service, the armed forces, the factories. Its unquestionable Britain would take a massive economic hit if we just sent a percentage of our workforce home.

And like i said, multiculturalism makes us socially more interesting and exciting.

This isn't just about Britain. They come from somewhere, how to educate those who have yet to reach these shores? if you can't educate at source, you are already onto a losing battle

Completely agree and I understand that. In my reply to esmund i suggested NATO needs an educational campaign too.

Pens not guns! ;)

But, the definition of Britain is changing. Halal butchers etc is a part of Britain now, like it or not. And, as you know, the majority of immigrants don't just own shops selling stuff from their country. They are incredibly hard working people in the civil service, the armed forces, the factories. Its unquestionable Britain would take a massive economic hit if we just sent a percentage of our workforce home.

And like i said, multiculturalism makes us socially more interesting and exciting.

Soon Halal will take over completely because supermarkets want the business.

Halal should be banned end of story. We have animal protection laws in this country... Why are they not being enforced? Because of namby pamby liberal bullshit which says we are getting in the way of someone's human rights to slaughter a animal in the most inhuman way.

What about murderers and rapists or the Zimbabwe mass murderer residing in Bristol?, why should they be allowed to stay here?.

Well its an incredibly difficult subject. But it depends on each case. If that murderer is likely to be tortured etc in his home country then they stay here because Britain is better than that. We don't send people to be tortured, no matter how evil they are, because we are better people than that.

If they are returning to a safe and legal penal system then we do all we can to get them home. That's why I'm saying we can't just say murder = go.

Soon Halal will take over completely because supermarkets want the business.

Halal should be banned end of story. We have animal protection laws in this country... Why are they not being enforced? Because of namby pamby liberal bullshit which says we are getting in the way of someone's human rights to slaughter a animal in the most inhuman way.

Absolutely, you dispatch an animal in the same way and your feet would not touch the ground.

Completely agree and I understand that. In my reply to esmund i suggested NATO needs an educational campaign too.

Pens not guns! ;)

And there lays your problem. Read the Quran. You end up making more extremists, because it will be seen as an attack on Islam

Well its an incredibly difficult subject. But it depends on each case. If that murderer is likely to be tortured etc in his home country then they stay here because Britain is better than that. We don't send people to be tortured, no matter how evil they are, because we are better people than that.

If they are returning to a safe and legal penal system then we do all we can to get them home. That's why I'm saying we can't just say murder = go.

http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.fr/2011/06/phillip-machemedze-is-cold-blooded.html

Yep this guy is a prince.

Archived