IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

"There is nothing in islam that justifies this dreadful act".

Well "call me dave", you have absolutely no clue about islamic doctrine and have probably never picked up a quran. Your ignorance is astonishing, How about this dave!

Qur'an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Now listen to what they were saying after their murderous deed.

So if all Muslims aren't terrorists then why won't you allow them to build more Mosques?

Why did they kill the soldier today? Because we invade their country and kill their people. To them, the British Army are the terrorists.

Because currently Islam appears to be the new religion on the block that is demanding its worship quarters to be built. Why would you want your country to be filled with mosques, surely you want it's own identity, not resembling somewhere in the Middle East?

If there is the chance that it increases the level of brainwashing of the young then it could be dangerous.

Dez has a point. There are more mosques built in London than the whole of Australia - in fact around 10 times more in London!

Speaks volumes really, as how much terrorism (or threats) do they have? How slack is their immigration?

Now there is some education, sorry ejucation Tins (as you spell it).

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

Just like in the Bible, you will find quotes for and against everything, if you want to...

Just out for a walk after an early stack

Not looking for trouble, not watching my back

Mothers with prams holding hands with their kids

Not paying attention to the car as it skids

Caught completely off guard not expecting what comes

One man with a knife another with guns

No chance of defence no chance to fight back

Looking for help as the cowards attack

An angel arrives as the light turns to grey

A woman attempts to steer attackers away

My last thought of 'Thank You' never strays from my brain

As my body shuts down and I feel no more pain.

I look to my left and I look to my right

Thousands of squaddies are all that's in sight

Uniforms are crisp and their faces are clean

No sign of anger or hate to be seen

As if by command they salute all as one

The RSM smiles, says 'Welcome home son'.

RIP brother, your in a better place now. !!!

Dez has a point. There are more mosques built in London than the whole of Australia - in fact around 10 times more in London!

Speaks volumes really, as how much terrorism (or threats) do they have? How slack is their immigration?

Now there is some education, sorry ejucation Tins (as you spell it).

And who joined America in fighting Islamic countries? It's wasn't Australia it was us.

This is what is wrong with our country. The fact that we allow demonstrations like this, and we allow people like this to walk the streets

Anjem Choudrey, Abu Qatada.....how are they still allowed to walk the streets....how have they not be arrested or in Qatadas case, deported.

Unreal

This is what is wrong with our country. The fact that we allow demonstrations like this, and we allow people like this to walk the streets

Anjem Choudrey, Abu Qatada.....how are they still allowed to walk the streets....how have they not be arrested or in Qatadas case, deported.

Unreal

Unbelievable !

So much for the "race hate" laws Blair brought in ! If that is not race hate, then what is ?!

Everybody on that march should have been arrested. U.K. nationals imprisoned, non - u.k. nationals deported.

Oh, and before anybody pipes up with the customary "Oh, it's only a few idiots "; well that is exactly what the Russians were told about the Bolsheviks in the early 20th century. The Germans were told the same thing about the nazis in the 1920's.

A new law is needed to charge individuals "an enemy of the state". The leeches Choudary & Qatada should be the first charged.

• Admin

Did anyone see Daybreak this morning, they interviewed Anjem Choudrey and he was trying to justify that there are Muslims in the world that are seeing the two murderers as heroes for killing the soldier!

Why the hell they decided to do a live interview with this idiot is beyond me, this was about 06:20 this morning, they did say that they were going to back and interview him again - I hope that they didn't!

What exactly ?

The majority of muslims are peaceful, not a problem. Sounds right to me.

The number of mosques appearing in the country over period x is x%, is corroborated in various news sources.

You aren't allows to use the 'M' word without being branded racist. Pretty common.

Lots of it. Watch the video.

The majority of muslims are peaceful, not a problem. Sounds right to me.

The number of mosques appearing in the country over period x is x%, is corroborated in various news sources.

You aren't allows to use the 'M' word without being branded racist. Pretty common.

Lots of it. Watch the video.

'M' word? Mosque, Muslim or murderer?

Did anyone see Daybreak this morning, they interviewed Anjem Choudrey and he was trying to justify that there are Muslims in the world that are seeing the two murderers as heroes for killing the soldier!

Why the hell they decided to do a live interview with this idiot is beyond me, this was about 06:20 this morning, they did say that they were going to back and interview him again - I hope that they didn't!

The only reason I can see for interviewing this dangerous clown is to stir it up. I can't for the life of me understand why.

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

Just like in the Bible, you will find quotes for and against everything, if you want to...

It seems to me you are unfamiliar with islam. If you were familiar with islam then you would have knowlegde of the process of abrogation as undertaken by all islamic schools of jurisprudence

Unreal

Totally agree,yes, freedom of speech is fine. But if they don't like our laws then they know what to do. If they want to live by Iraqi law then fine,go to Iraq and live. Simple.

Thats what the mainstream media tell you. I doubt we will never know the true reasons for going into these countries in the Middle East. It wouldn't surprise me though if the main reason for Iraq was taking control of Iraqi oil and going into Afghanistan was to take control of the opium supplies. Big, big money in both. I don't see why America would be at all bothered trying to help Muslims be at peace with other Muslims in countries so far away. Do they really care? I dont know. The incentive is there for the yanks (and their tag alongs) to get something out of it for themselves. These conflicts are down to western greed. Trying to help these countries live in a fair democracy my arse.

I agree and until we going to places like Sudan and Zimbabwe who have tyrants 10x worse I won't believe otherwise.

The conspiracy theorist would say this whole thing is part of a bigger picture to keep the west as the main Force globally.

"It seems to me you are unfamiliar with islam. If you were familiar with islam then you would have knowlegde of the process of abrogation as undertaken by all islamic schools of jurisprudence"

In English, please.

What I would like to see is all of the UK's non extremist muslim leaders stand together on prime time TV and actually say without any contradiction, "if you carry out acts of this nature or terrorism, you will not go to heaven, you will burn hell".

A very sensible suggestion.

Archived