IGNORED

Muslims Behead Soldier In London

CiderHider

The Muslim Council of Britain released a statement saying "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly."

We don't need to stop building Mosques etc, what is more scary is that people liek yourself aren't edjucated in Islamic studies.

A Muslim baker was the first to lay flowers as a mark of respect to the murdered soldier, he condemned the attack. Now you are saying he cannot have a place to pray?

Big deal. If someone did this in the name of my religion, I would be thinking to myself: this religion is not for me. But unfortunately leaving islam is punishable by death - (look it up -you dont have to be edjucted in islamic studies). Perhaps anyone thinking of leaving is worried about that meat cleaver coming after them.

You go to London our capital city and it feels like you are in the bloody Middle East. Surely that is wrong.

No it's perfectly fine.

We should merge the entire world to be exactly the same, no matter what the consequence, apparently.

Some ignorant idiots about. People blaming the blair reign and 'imigration' im sorry but the vast majority if not ALL Of these terroists were born here in the 70s 80s and very early 90s when we would all agree we didnt have any imagration problem no? Some are 2nd and even 3rd generation muslims.

The problem was us bounding into Afghan and Iraq and killing muslims left right and centre.. Notice how all this has started AFTER we invaded muslims countrys? The worse thing we ever did was to follow the ****ing Yanks into pointless conflicts, this country had NEVER had a problem with muslims and terriosts prior to september 11th and if we did id like to see some evidence.

I'm sick to death of walking on egg shells with different religions. These people should be burnt in hell! ' oh but that doesn't go for the whole religion '

**** em'! They've screwed us over big time, enough is enough

Funny thing is now is just watch the PC Guardian led backlash against all these people spouting stuff on facebook and twitter and all other social media - no doubt that there will be arrests for that. Really have to watch what you say.

Some ignorant idiots about. People blaming the blair reign and 'imigration' im sorry but the vast majority if not ALL Of these terroists were born here in the 70s 80s and very early 90s when we would all agree we didnt have any imagration problem no? Some are 2nd and even 3rd generation muslims.

The problem was us bounding into Afghan and Iraq and killing muslims left right and centre.. Notice how all this has started AFTER we invaded muslims countrys? The worse thing we ever did was to follow the ******g Yanks into pointless conflicts, this country had NEVER had a problem with muslims and terriosts prior to september 11th and if we did id like to see some evidence.

no muslim country has been invaded. the allied forces went to Iraq and Afghanistan to help muslims. Both these countries were living under an extreme regime and now they have looked to have been overthrown we are withdrawing so they can build a fair democracy of their own. the same thing is happening in some African countries and we are supplying assistance to the French.

Not slept since last night due to acute rage, still raging and can't sleep.

Cant get it out of my head so Ive been reading on this throughout the night, sad to say I cant post my findings or thoughts on this forum as i like otib and don't want to get banned.

Tins and Bris red you guys must clearly be on the windup reading back your posts, I really hope so anyway.

Toryboy joke Boris Johnson says people of Woolwich showed astonishing natural courage in dealing with events & stood up to killers.

astonishing natural courage? What a ******* patronizing tool. Actually makes me sick to hear the bullshit roll off his tonge, does he even take this seriously?

*vomits*

Also this has nothing to do with Muslims, Islam, Blacks or anything actually, best we pretend it didn't happen eh? Keep calm and forget about it.

no muslim country has been invaded. the allied forces went to Iraq and Afghanistan to help muslims. Both these countries were living under an extreme regime and now they have looked to have been overthrown we are withdrawing so they can build a fair democracy of their own. the same thing is happening in some African countries and we are supplying assistance to the French.

Thats what the mainstream media tell you. I doubt we will never know the true reasons for going into these countries in the Middle East. It wouldn't surprise me though if the main reason for Iraq was taking control of Iraqi oil and going into Afghanistan was to take control of the opium supplies. Big, big money in both. I don't see why America would be at all bothered trying to help Muslims be at peace with other Muslims in countries so far away. Do they really care? I dont know. The incentive is there for the yanks (and their tag alongs) to get something out of it for themselves. These conflicts are down to western greed. Trying to help these countries live in a fair democracy my arse.

Not slept since last night due to acute rage, still raging and can't sleep.

Cant get it out of my head so Ive been reading on this throughout the night, sad to say I cant post my findings or thoughts on this forum as i like otib and don't want to get banned.

Tins and Bris red you guys must clearly be on the windup reading back your posts, I really hope so anyway.

Is it really that bad?

The Muslim Council of Great Britain has identified the minority of jihadist preachers in British mosques as a major part of the problem. Maybe we should see a few arrests for incitement to racial and religious hatred?

The law is there, let's use it fairly.

Archived