IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

Why are we playing a side that was playing in the Scottish Third Division last season for ??, What kind of Preparation is that

Obviously joking, This could attract a near full-house at Ashton Gate if the prices aren't to ridiculous. Remember the Atmosphere with Ajax at home ?

Tickets for the Rangers game will be priced £16 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £8 for under-18s.

As part of an agreement between the clubs, Rangers – who have a big support base south of the border – will be handed the entire Wedlock Stand, with their 4,000 ticket allocation expected to sell out.
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130619-rangersfriendly-871663.aspx#lXHH6FYw5yuO0dgv.99

we had better make sure we sell plenty of tickets otherwise it will be embarrassing.

Don't think that will be a problem TBH. Plenty of sweatys live in this neck of the woods and I'm sure there are plenty of non sweatys who have a soft spot for Rangers, including a couple of Gasheads I know.

Don't think that will be a problem TBH. Plenty of sweatys live in this neck of the woods and I'm sure there are plenty of non sweatys who have a soft spot for Rangers, including a couple of Gasheads I know.

Going to be quite a few slags at A.G. on July 13th who also follow Rangers.

Will be "interesting" !!

Just a day after the biggest day in N.I., July 12th, as well.

Rangers fans will be VERY loud !

Archived