IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

I was in the stadium a few days back and I asked, the powers that be at the FA said that our disabled area must be improved. The only stand with a ramp is the Williams end by Block F so it's partly being transformed into the disabled area.

Does this new area in the Williams mean the disabled 'dugouts' at the front of the Atyeo are being removed?

Hi Rangers Fan, but I've grown up in Bristol. I have a soft spot for City so hopefully it's a good occasion, good luck next year and thank you for hosting us.

Should be a good day,plenty of city fans follow the Gers.

Should be a good day,plenty of city fans follow the Gers.

Good Good haha, wanna show our lot through Cabot Circus but not sure we'd have the time. Went to a few City games last year and I'm Sorry for you to be going down, hopefully you bounce back

Good Good haha, wanna show our lot through Cabot Circus but not sure we'd have the time. Went to a few City games last year and I'm Sorry for you to be going down, hopefully you bounce back

I'm even more sorry for you watching us last year.

Have yourself a snickers Kim

OK lets mix football with nasty sectarian politics and create one of the most violent, poisonous hatreds in world football. What a great idea! As far as im concerned, both clubs are a joke.

And any city fans that claim they follow Rangers or Celtic as well as BCFC... Have a word with yourself! Cant stand any of this "second team" nonsense. BCFC are the only club that should matter to us.

OK lets mix football with nasty sectarian politics and create one of the most violent, poisonous hatreds in world football. What a great idea! As far as im concerned, both clubs are a joke.

And any city fans that claim they follow Rangers or Celtic as well as BCFC... Have a word with yourself! Cant stand any of this "second team" nonsense. BCFC are the only club that should matter to us.

This forum is populated by people with PhDs in Irish history, Mr Kim. They like to unwind by indulging in a bit of copycat sectarianism.

OK lets mix football with nasty sectarian politics and create one of the most violent, poisonous hatreds in world football. What a great idea! As far as im concerned, both clubs are a joke!

Oh I agree. My mum is from Northen Ireland therefore all my cousins our Irish and ALL "support" Celtic for no other reason then sectarian politic and the only time they watch them is when they play Rangers on tele.

It's called banter, it's a forum.

Get a grip you potato loving, ginger, pikey. (Another little joke for you there, but more gratuitous than my previous banter as an example of pure differentiation).

I stopped posting on here many Months ago because of idiotic & offensive comments like this, you would not get away with saying such stereotypical nonsense about any other race/culture. You insult many City fans of Irish/Catholic descent in the name of "banter" . Shame on you wolfie as i see you and portland Bill as my favourite posters on the forum. Rant over. Pop up the Filwood Catholic Club one night and i'll buy you a Guinness.

Again, I agree.

I'm trying and failing to convince my eldest son to watch city in person than watch Manure on the tele but its a thankless task at the minute

Yes, from the home end. Going to Block F, there is a ramp.

I find people like you utterly ******* incredible. I've just told you I was IN the stadium and was told by a senior member of staff. Come on, why argue with that? We'll see when the season begins you clueless ******* moron...

Absolutely idiotic some people.

Woah, time of the month?

I was simply stating about the ramp from the away end, I still cannot remember a ramp from the home end.

Calm down, I wasnt arguing , I was saying I think the ramp is in the away end.

Do you think you might have anger problems?

£16 for a friendly.

I think Rangers will be well within their rights to sing 'we have more fans than you'...

Clueless pricing and typical numpty board per usual.

Think there will be a good turn out by our fans, yes even at £16

Archived