IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

£16 for a friendly.

I think Rangers will be well within their rights to sing 'we have more fans than you'...

Clueless pricing and typical numpty board per usual.

im someone who isn't in a position to get a ST this season.

Tell you what though, i would rather pay £16 for Rangers than potd £25 plus when we play the likes of Shrewsbury and Crawley.

These 2 examples are quite spectacular to see, certainly puts the LFC & MCFC versions to shame. Don't want to get into any slanging match with anyone as i see the support of the 2 Glasgow clubs as the best in Britain considering the dross they have to watch, i just don't get the love-in with Rangers, only 1 team for me and that is BCFC, so **** the rest.

The beginning 20 seconds of this clip is a real poznan tribute and ripping the piss out of it's imitators.

The beginning 20 seconds of this clip is a real poznan tribute and ripping the piss out of it's imitators.

Good to see, not a patch on the Celtic version though, seeing as you are into you tube check it out, also, as you would say, not very original for rangers to do it is it?

I stopped posting on here many Months ago because of idiotic & offensive comments like this, you would not get away with saying such stereotypical nonsense about any other race/culture. You insult many City fans of Irish/Catholic descent in the name of "banter" . Shame on you wolfie as i see you and portland Bill as my favourite posters on the forum. Rant over. Pop up the Filwood Catholic Club one night and i'll buy you a Guinness.

He'll also take any of your spare scrap metal lying about, so he will.

One of my relatives from Scotland was living down here. I invited her over with her Rangers supporting Weegie boyfriend. Was pleasantly surprised that while he obviously disliked Celtic there was no genuine hatred, and he had plenty of Celtic mates, just live some of us have mates who our Rovers fans.

Can't wait for this one. A once in a lifetime if ever there was one. Definitely worth £16 to me.

That's mean on the snakes, driven out for no reason and had to find refugee status in another country. Imagine a snake trying to swim the sea to reach here.

A bit mean isn't it. Maybe the stole the tatties on the way out to use as buoyancy aids?

Nobody else wants them so we'll offer them a game .. suspect it's the fear of violence that scares them off. Protestant Paisley Boys:

NEWCO Rangers have been left without any pre-season matches after organisers of their tour of Germany cancelled the trip.

The Ibrox club suffered further rejection a day after being denied entry to the Scottish Premier League.

A statement on www.rangersfc.co.uk read: “The Rangers Football Club has been informed by the organisers of our pre-season trip to Germany that they can no longer offer us a place on the tour.

“The team was due to play three games in Germany between 18-25 July, but the trip will now not take place at their request.”

Southampton and Le Havre had previously withdrawn invitations to Ally McCoist’s team to play pre-season fixtures.

Nobody else wants them so we'll offer them a game .. suspect it's the fear of violence that scares them off. Protestant Paisley Boys:

NEWCO Rangers have been left without any pre-season matches after organisers of their tour of Germany cancelled the trip.

The Ibrox club suffered further rejection a day after being denied entry to the Scottish Premier League.

A statement on www.rangersfc.co.uk read: The Rangers Football Club has been informed by the organisers of our pre-season trip to Germany that they can no longer offer us a place on the tour.

The team was due to play three games in Germany between 18-25 July, but the trip will now not take place at their request.

Southampton and Le Havre had previously withdrawn invitations to Ally McCoists team to play pre-season fixtures.

That was last season! The Gers will be heading over to Europe, including Germany after the game with us.

Archived