IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

Just on the price, apparently Notts County are playing Galatasary in a friendly and are charging £12 for it. Probably because there is a better chance of not seeing Sneijder, Drogba etc but still.

It's 10 pound to watch us against Clevedon Town FFS.

This documentary shows up Rangers and Celtic for a lot of things.

Hatred for the English

Twisted chants

Racism

Violence

etc etc...

I will admit it's quite bias but watching this I wouldn't want either team from Glasgow and their fans attending AG even if it just is a pre-season friendly. My step father recently went to Scotland and got called an English w*nker and other such insults all over the country. The last time Rangers came to England they rioted in Manchester.

This documentary shows up Rangers and Celtic for a lot of things.

Hatred for the English

Twisted chants

Racism

Violence

etc etc...

I will admit it's quite bias but watching this I wouldn't want either team from Glasgow and their fans attending AG even if it just is a pre-season friendly. My step father recently went to Scotland and got called an English w*nker and other such insults all over the country. The last time Rangers came to England they rioted in Manchester.

I have been to Scotland a number of times - Glasgow, Edinburgh, West Highlands, Borders, never had any bother at all. Some of the time I have been drunk and quite loud but still not been hassled. Scots are welcoming people and I think the Rangers game should be a great friendly match.

Ahem, ahem folks.

We are English.

We haven't done that brain-dead sectarian thing for 400 years*. Let's not get dragged into any Scottish/Irish idiocy which has nothing to do with this club.

Regardless of the poor quality of Scottish football, Rangers will be an interesting friendly simply because it'll pull a decent crowd.

* OK. 220 if you count from the Gordon Riots

Archived