IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

Alright lads, Rangers fan here to say I'm looking forward to this one a lot. Obviously being out of Europe for a few seasons I'm missing the trips abroad so any pre-season friendlies down south are welcomed. We'll be loud as **** I can sure assure you of that! Disappointed at the kick-off time but you can't have everything I suppose - just need to work out when we'll be setting off now.

Alright lads, Rangers fan here to say I'm looking forward to this one a lot. Obviously being out of Europe for a few seasons I'm missing the trips abroad so any pre-season friendlies down south are welcomed. We'll be loud as **** I can sure assure you of that! Disappointed at the kick-off time but you can't have everything I suppose - just need to work out when we'll be setting off now.

Hey there, what's the reaction been like up your way about this fixture? Surely not the standard of friendly that you've come to expect - but sounds like your lads will turn up regardless, fair play.

Hey there, what's the reaction been like up your way about this fixture? Surely not the standard of friendly that you've come to expect - but sounds like your lads will turn up regardless, fair play.

I'll be honest with you - so far I haven't seen a lot of reaction on our forums but we will still turn up in numbers. These are the types of away days a lot of our fans (myself included) relish for pre-season - long away trips down south to new areas and making a day/weekend of it. We have yourselves and Sheffield Wednesday on a Wednesday night and I'm really looking forward to both.

Yay we're playing the MK Dons/ Fiorentina of Scottish Football. Expect, trouble.

There won't be trouble - with any big support there's always idiots but tarring our fans with the same brush is just a generalised standard reaction suited to the media.

Comparing our club with MK Dons - really? A franchise club that stole another club's identity forcing them to start up AFC Wimbledon from the very bottom of the pyramid.

There won't be trouble - with any big support there's always idiots but tarring our fans with the same brush is just a generalised standard reaction suited to the media.

Comparing our club with MK Dons - really? A franchise club that stole another club's identity forcing them to start up AFC Wimbledon from the very bottom of the pyramid.

There are a lot of Celtic fans on here, who actually believe that winning SPL 'Celtic' championship is some sort of achievement, so prepare for some abuse.

I might even venture over from La belle France for this one, best of luck for next season.

I'll be honest with you - so far I haven't seen a lot of reaction on our forums but we will still turn up in numbers. These are the types of away days a lot of our fans (myself included) relish for pre-season - long away trips down south to new areas and making a day/weekend of it. We have yourselves and Sheffield Wednesday on a Wednesday night and I'm really looking forward to both.

Judging by RangersMedia, our fans are finding it an awkward time but many are going to try and get an overnight bus. In all honesty though there are probably already around 1000 bears who are situated in the south west.

Thanks for the well wishes on next season - it's big-headed but it's a total formality but we are where we are. Good luck to yourselves trying to get back out of League 1.

An overnight bus is probably the best shout for me too - I'd rather avoid taking a day off on the Friday as I'm running short on holidays as it is.

Thanks for the well wishes on next season - it's big-headed but it's a total formality but we are where we are. Good luck to yourselves trying to get back out of League 1.

An overnight bus is probably the best shout for me too - I'd rather avoid taking a day off on the Friday as I'm running short on holidays as it is.

Looking forward to a rousing rendition of penny arcade and come on over to our house.............................

I'd like to add it's nice to see the compliments our club has received on this forum - a stark contrast to our fellow supporters up here who would've loved to see the club die off. I'd never wish have wished that on anyone's club until I witnessed what I did in 2012. Now with what's going on with Hearts? I'd love nothing more than see them disappear forever.

I'd like to add it's nice to see the compliments our club has received on this forum - a stark contrast to our fellow supporters up here who would've loved to see the club die off. I'd never wish have wished that on anyone's club until I witnessed what I did in 2012. Now with what's going on with Hearts? I'd love nothing more than see them disappear forever.

Really looking forward to seeing the Teddy Bears at A.G., Greg - been waiting a long time for this.

I am sure the Gers fans will be made very welcome. I certainly have been, on my visits to Ibrox.

Looking forward to a rousing rendition of penny arcade and come on over to our house.............................

Ahh, penny Arcade, must rank with the North Bristol dirge as the worst, pointless and most mundane song that is sung at a football match. What is wrong with so many City fans with this Rangers love-in, just hope they stay clear of the Ashton Boys tournament across the road in Greville smythe Park, last thing we need is hoardes of drunken sweatys running around singing their sectarian nonsense.

Ahh, penny Arcade, must rank with the North Bristol dirge as the worst, pointless and most mundane song that is sung at a football match. What is wrong with so many City fans with this Rangers love-in, just hope they stay clear of the Ashton Boys tournament across the road in Greville smythe Park, last thing we need is hoardes of drunken sweatys running around singing their sectarian nonsense.

Must be far better and even original compared to you'll never walk alone and the poznan FFS.

Hmmm, a warm welcome to our visitors from Rangers, I hope you enjoy your visit to our lovely City.

while alot on here may want to comment on sectarian stuff, I am just a humble football supporter, a Bristol City fan. I may be in a very small minority but I'm a catholic Bristol city fan with strong Irish roots. I am not into loyalist / republican vitriol and I hope this doesn't degenerate into that. I just want to support my football team. I don't really want to hear my fellow city fans singing loyalist songs as I wouldn't want to hear them singing Celtic songs, it's nothing to do with us IMHO.

WTGR possible, I have little interest in a tie up between our respective clubs as I wouldn't have interest in a tie up with Celtic.

As I said, I hope you enjoy your visit to our home town.

Must be far better and even original compared to you'll never walk alone and the poznan FFS.

These 2 examples are quite spectacular to see, certainly puts the LFC & MCFC versions to shame. Don't want to get into any slanging match with anyone as i see the support of the 2 Glasgow clubs as the best in Britain considering the dross they have to watch, i just don't get the love-in with Rangers, only 1 team for me and that is BCFC, so **** the rest.

These 2 examples are quite spectacular to see, certainly puts the LFC & MCFC versions to shame. Don't want to get into any slanging match with anyone as i see the support of the 2 Glasgow clubs as the best in Britain considering the dross they have to watch, i just don't get the love-in with Rangers, only 1 team for me and that is BCFC, so **** the rest.

But totally and utterly unoriginal..................................

I don't think Bristol knows what's going to hit it...

Friday 12th July is a massive celebration ( piss up ) for Rangers fans... I can see it being truly messy in Bristol on the Friday night.

Any King William ( King Billy ) pub in Bristol, should be forewarned to stock up and expect a sea of Blue, white and Red.

That's the last time I ask my wife to pick a holiday week. Absolutely gutted I am going to miss this. Will probably be the best atmosphere we will see at the gate for some time. This is a bigger game than Swindon. Hope the scot's drink plenty of cider when they are down here.
Perhaps as they are this far south, they could make a detour to London and get rid of the government for us. :)

I don't think Bristol knows what's going to hit it...

Friday 12th July is a massive celebration ( piss up ) for Rangers fans... I can see it being truly messy in Bristol on the Friday night.

Any King William ( King Billy ) pub in Bristol, should be forewarned to stock up and expect a sea of Blue, white and Red.

Really well timed when we're still trying to get permission for Ashton Vale. A few thousand p1ssed-up sectarian Jocks should go down really well with the dog-walkers and their friends in high places. :facepalm:

Really well timed when we're still trying to get permission for Ashton Vale. A few thousand p1ssed-up sectarian Jocks should go down really well with the dog-walkers and their friends in high places. :facepalm:

Don't be silly, we should arrange for a pre game barbecue and a post game party, it's about time the village green was used properly, for once.

Archived