IGNORED

Rangers

Lew-T

Just watch how many Rangers fans come to South Bristol for this game. You couldn't even sell out your allocation last year and most of you live in the same City.

"Yeh but.. but.. it was a shit heads testimonial and umm.. it was a tenner and our dole didnt cover it and um... um... we outsang you. We could hear Irene sung for the 18th time in 90 mins past our own noses and um... your in debt and we got a new ground." - Typical blue fewer.

"Yeh but.. but.. it was a shit heads testimonial and umm.. it was a tenner and our dole didnt cover it and um... um... we outsang you. We could hear Irene sung for the 18th time in 90 mins past our own noses and um... your in debt and we got a new ground." - Typical blue fewer.

To be fair they were the "biggest" side I had seen down there for ages. That defender of theirs was a right fat ass.

Well, I suppose you could go to the cinema and buy a bag of stale popcorn instead...

Or, you could man the hell up and come and watch one of the biggest football clubs in Britain play Glasgow Rangers.

No need for your attitude, and it's nothing to do with 'manning up'.

I had to make a couple of sacrifices to be able to afford a season ticket this year (money I pumped into the club the day they went on sale) and I find £16 for a friendly pretty steep regardless of opposition. It's Rangers with a 3rd division team not Barca!

I had to make a couple of sacrifices to be able to afford a season ticket this year (money I pumped into the club the day they went on sale) and I find £16 for a friendly pretty steep regardless of opposition. It's Rangers with a 3rd division team not Barca!

Attendance wise Rangers were around about the 16th biggest club in Europe last season, despite being in SD3. I don't know what size club you could want more for a pre-season friendly at Ashton Gate and the price of £16 is more than fair enough.

Attendance wise Rangers were around about the 16th biggest club in Europe last season, despite being in SD3. I don't know what size club you could want more for a pre-season friendly at Ashton Gate and the price of £16 is more than fair enough.

Especially one that we will actually have a decent chance of beating aswell! I am really looking forward to it actually - just a shame it's such an early KO, does take a lot of the fun out of it.

I'm toying with you...but is £16 really a lot these days for an afternoons entertainment?? As for third division team...I'd have Rangers up there in the top 8 biggest teams in Britain no problem.

What, you did not squat at Twerton?

Go away knob rot.

It's banter, have you never heard of that?

I hope you treat your family a bit better.

Fair play to your club arranging this fixture, I'd hate to think of the cost of this game and hope enough supporters turn up to make a profit.

Fair play to your club arranging this fixture, I'd hate to think of the cost of this game and hope enough supporters turn up to make a profit.

Yes I have.

Yes I do.

Why are you so concerned about us?

I take it plans for the Ashton Boys junior tournament, due for the weekend of 13th/14th July in Greville Smyth Park, are in disarray?

Especially as their flyer says parking for the tournament is at Bristol City Football Club (which BCFC must've agreed to?) :unsure:

Aren't your lot playing Bath on the same day?

How much money are you going to make when Derby and Reading Reserves roll into town?

A quick peek on the gash forum and surprise, surprise first topic is about a Bristol City friendly - you lot are unbelievable! Why don't you just get a season ticket down AG? It's cheaper than the Mem and all.

Really? When was that announced.

I was in the stadium a few days back and I asked, the powers that be at the FA said that our disabled area must be improved. The only stand with a ramp is the Williams end by Block F so it's partly being transformed into the disabled area.

From the away end yes, not the home end.

Yes, from the home end. Going to Block F, there is a ramp.

I find people like you utterly ******* incredible. I've just told you I was IN the stadium and was told by a senior member of staff. Come on, why argue with that? We'll see when the season begins you clueless ******* moron...

Absolutely idiotic some people.

Yes, from the home end. Going to Block F, there is a ramp.

I find people like you utterly ******* incredible. I've just told you I was IN the stadium and was told by a senior member of staff. Come on, why argue with that? We'll see when the season begins you clueless ******* moron...

Absolutely idiotic some people.

Blimey calm down.

Archived