IGNORED

Celtic Fans...

Cider army1981

So rtid2012 has an unhealthy obsession with a Celtic ultras, for a rangers fan, also fj08's head has well and truly gone, we knew it wouldn't take long. As someone else has said how Celtic can be accused of being a terrible institution from a club that's very policy of anti catholic hate Ostracised a minority to such an extent that Celtic football club 1888 was founded. The same fans that sent bullets in the post, the Belfast riots, the Manchester riots, yeah you guys are class we are in your shadow lads.

So rtid2012 has an unhealthy obsession with a Celtic ultras, for a rangers fan, also fj08's head has well and truly gone, we knew it wouldn't take long. As someone else has said how Celtic can be accused of being a terrible institution from a club that's very policy of anti catholic hate Ostracised a minority to such an extent that Celtic football club 1888 was founded. The same fans that sent bullets in the post, the Belfast riots, the Manchester riots, yeah you guys are class we are in your shadow lads.

your getting desperate now Timothy ,Celtic are rotten to the core and you can't stand the fact that people are waking up to your nonsense ,

Your naive perception, false claims and inaccurate portrayal of said ultras was addressed. Maybe now, you and others will think twice before accusing contributors to the thread of lying. Maybe.

The Belfast riots? Stop it. There were probably Rangers and celtc fans involved in the Poll Tax riots, but they weren't anything to do with football either.

So really all you have done here is post a few boys holding up banners yet try to attach a whole support to it. How very intelligent of you!! Really all I can see on this thread is a couple of Rangers fans with a chip on there shoulder because the other club in Glasgow are every bit as popular if not more so in a Country your trying your best to blacken there name. Very sad in my opinion.

I'm sure others on this forum can trail the net for pictures of Rangers fans with very unsavory flags and banners as there just like what you have done with Celtic. Both teams have fans who support Terrorist organizations also so I don't see where your coming from with your point scoring crap here either??

You accused a fellow poster of lying. That prompted me to prove that he wasn't. You should be relieved that I did, and perhaps apologise to him.

Also, feel free to trawl the net for organised fan displays at Ibrox portraying support for a terrorist organisation.

You accused a fellow poster of lying. That prompted me to prove that he wasn't. You should be relieved that I did, and perhaps apologise to him.

Also, feel free to trawl the net for organised fan displays at Ibrox portraying support for a terrorist organisation.

great point on the displays

• Admin

I think this topic has run it's cause now - too much personal back biting which is not needed on what essentially is a Bristol City forum.

Interesting debate and points raised by many people, but now time to move on and worry about the season ahead!?

Archived