IGNORED

Celtic Fans...

Cider army1981

Well the last few pages of this thread perfectly sum up the pathetic point-scoring the idiots on both sides take great delight indulging in.

Seriously, some of you cretins need to take a step back and look at yourselves, rather then taking great 'lols' and pleasure from desperately trying to prove how bad the other side is.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

All I've taken from this thread is that the UK would be better off if Scotland fell into the north sea. Please can all you sectarian *****s just **** off back to jockland.

English British Loyal and proud **** all to do with jockland

Well the last few pages of this thread perfectly sum up the pathetic point-scoring the idiots on both sides take great delight indulging in.

Seriously, some of you cretins need to take a step back and look at yourselves, rather then taking great 'lols' and pleasure from desperately trying to prove how bad the other side is.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

like someone said before go and guess the crowd, you don't have to read whats going on in here

I've read the whole thing, which in a nutshell has seemed to go like this:

Celtic fans of course sang in numbers about Lee Rigby, it's Celtic afterall, scum of the world. -----> is there any proof of this? ------> HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THESE IRA LOVING SCUMBAGS -----> pages of general chit chat where most Celtic friendly people on here accept there are a number of idiotic fans, but still asking for proof, while Rangers leaning users post endless random tweets and unsupported 'evidence' that horrific goings on occurred at Brentford while labelling an entire support as lowlife, terrorist supporting scum ----> General concenus that whatever occurred at Brentford was a tiny minority ----> further concensus that all teams have idiots, be it Celtic, Rangers or whoever. ------> number of pages containing generally intelligent discussion on Irish history -----> opinion that all teams contain idiotic fans re-iterated -----> Celtic fans/the IRA once did this ----> Rangers fans/the British Army once did this ------> Celtic fans/the IRA once did this ---> Rangers fans/the British Army once did this.

Basically it's all getting a bit boring now.

Celtic fans of course sang in numbers about Lee Rigby, it's Celtic afterall, scum of the world. -----> is there any proof of this? ------> HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THESE IRA LOVING SCUMBAGS -----> pages of general chit chat where most Celtic friendly people on here accept there are a number of idiotic fans, but still asking for proof, while Rangers leaning users post endless random tweets and unsupported 'evidence' that horrific goings on occurred at Brentford while labelling an entire support as lowlife, terrorist supporting scum ----> General concenus that whatever occurred at Brentford was a tiny minority ----> further concensus that all teams have idiots, be it Celtic, Rangers or whoever. ------> number of pages containing generally intelligent discussion on Irish history -----> opinion that all teams contain idiotic fans re-iterated -----> Celtic fans/the IRA once did this ----> Rangers fans/the British Army once did this ------> Celtic fans/the IRA once did this ---> Rangers fans/the British Army once did this.

your right I'm fed up with it now ,there still anti British scumbags ill never change my view on that so I'm fed up with the thread I'm fed up with some of the idiots on here in the words of a dragon IM OUT

In a nutshell! Maybe this could be pinned to the top of the thread for the benefit anyone who didn't want to traipse through the whole lot.

Not your mate and never will be,can't believe we are on ten pages and you lot are still trying to defend your rep as a terrorist loving organisation ,putting up nice pictures from the net isn't going to help you,we've all got them ,facts are you are being exposed for what you are all over the country almost every club forum are discussing your scumbag supporters they can't all be wrong like I said you can't defend the un defendable ,ask some of the boys who were at Celtic boys club when yer man jimmy Tibbert or what ever is name was ,scumbags from the beginning to the end

I think big jock did know,

This post just proves what a sizeable section of your support are and that's bigoted idiots!!

Also what do you mean by 'Your lot', I think you'll find I go to watch another Scottish club though I suppose we do have 1 thing in common with the Celtic support and that's our hatred of ' You lot'!!!

The green brigade are not the happy-clappy, jovial heart of the celtc support. Their name alone should alert anyone familiar with the IRA structure to that fact.

They are highly motivated, politically driven and anything but stupid. Time and again they shove their hard-core Irish republican views and symbolism right in peoples faces, but most only see what they're supposed to.

The infamous poppy display for example. Most who viewed it were abhorred by the "bloostained poppy" part, oblivious that it began by reciting a line from the Irish rebel song "James Connolly".

God's curse on you, England,

You cruel hearted monster

Your deeds they would shame all the devils in hell.

v5j2p2.jpg

An apparently innocent tifo showing some silverware, but this time headed by a line from another republican ditty, "The Merry Ploughboy".

Well some men fight for silver

And some men fight for gold

But the I.R.A. are fighting for

The land the Saxon's stole

2n01mj7.jpg

The Starry Plough.

302pes2.jpg

2efhzs7.jpg

zn7bcj.jpg

n1z1xk.jpg

Until the last rebel.

eal3qs.png

2a5iwqb.jpg

IRA phoenix symbol.

11skwft.jpg

33dc9oj.jpg

2mqtbva.jpg

The display from my previous post features the Sunburst.

2rz2xdy.jpg

sw48wi.jpg

The green brigade.

14nhgf5.jpg

200xl37.jpg

I could go on, but the apologists will remain unconvinced and just as determined, because let's be honest, they already know what celtc are about.

Cue the trivialisation, denial and whataboutery.

So really all you have done here is post a few boys holding up banners yet try to attach a whole support to it. How very intelligent of you!! Really all I can see on this thread is a couple of Rangers fans with a chip on there shoulder because the other club in Glasgow are every bit as popular if not more so in a Country your trying your best to blacken there name. Very sad in my opinion.

I'm sure others on this forum can trail the net for pictures of Rangers fans with very unsavory flags and banners as there just like what you have done with Celtic. Both teams have fans who support Terrorist organizations also so I don't see where your coming from with your point scoring crap here either??

This post just proves what a sizeable section of your support are and that's bigoted idiots!!

Also what do you mean by 'Your lot', I think you'll find I go to watch another Scottish club though I suppose we do have 1 thing in common with the Celtic support and that's our hatred of ' You lot'!!!

your lot are just as bad as that lot ahahah

This thread started over a song sung by the bheast at Brentford it's getting a bit heavy now ,but I'm laughing my bollox off at a few on here trying to tell us how wonderfull the Green Brigade are,you listen to the scummy bastards when they go 1 down in the old firm all there favourites spew from there rhat infested mouths 3 scottish soldiers, bomb in the bin,who's that lying on the stairway ect ect ect they truly are dirty filthy rotten scum of the earth *****s

Couldn't of put it better my self! Great post!!

Rule Britannia!

Sectarianism is sectarianism whether it's Green or Orange and, for that matter, whether it's Sunni or Shi'ite.

What it has to do with BCFC, or indeed with football, baffles me totally.

A pox on all their houses, says I.

Everyone knows that you cant blow your nose at a football match without it ending up on youtube, but to date their is not one bit of footage of Celtic fans singing horrible songs about Lee Rigby. So far the evidence all pionts to fans of Scotland newest club " the rangers fc " as they are now called following liquidation and a slow and painfull but highly amusing death. A few twitter tweets were posted by fans of this club which grew arms and legs, also posting on Brenford forums became suspect as these people were making their first post. A few calls to the Scottish Daily Record Hotline also was suspect when one of them claimed to be a Celtic fan who was disgusted with the singing he heard when at the Brentford game. The name they used was of a young lad in hospital awaiting an operation whose father called the paper to say so.

To use this poor soldiers death to try and score points is an all time low by fans of " the rangers fc ".

Hounslow Police also deny this happened or there was any complaint made to them about this alledged song, but knuckledraggers dont let the truth spoil you morbid little minds.

Police deny Celtic fans sang Lee Rigby songs

www.hownslowchronicle.co.uk

Proof that it never happened, mind you we dont expect an apoligy from knuckledragging right wing sewer rats, but thank God the majority on here know how easy a twitter allegation can spread like wild fire even if it is a blatant lie.

Fans of the knew " the rangers fc " should hang their heads in shame because on this account the have sunk lower than a snakes belly.

Forza City

Forza Sanke Pauli

so what smart arse

Since you missed the point:

You called Nibor an ignorant fool, but were unable to correctly use the English language.

I think that Nibor made the point that you were calling him ignorant, but are basically semi-literate yourself.

Does that help clear it up?

Sectarianism is sectarianism whether it's Green or Orange and, for that matter, whether it's Sunni or Shi'ite.

What it has to do with BCFC, or indeed with football, baffles me totally.

A pox on all their houses, says I.

Clueless

You called Nibor an ignorant fool, but were unable to correctly use the English language.

I think that Nibor made the point that you were calling him ignorant, but are basically semi-literate yourself.

are you is minder ? Some really sad people on here I bet you spot trains on a Sunday and do jigsaws the rest of the week,i don't know you but I bet your like Roy Cropper off corrie ,brilliant at spelling though well done,

Fighting a losing battle Paddy.

Let them rant on, there always correct didn't you know!?

are you is minder ? Some really sad people on here I bet you spot trains on a Sunday and do jigsaws the rest of the week,i don't know you but I bet your like Roy Cropper off corrie ,brilliant at spelling though well done,

Good one! I really feel put in my place now.

Fighting a losing battle Paddy.

Let them rant on, there always correct didn't you know!?

your Pathetic it's all about opinion we can't all be right your little gang throw there toys out the pram I notice when you get challenged

So really all you have done here is post a few boys holding up banners yet try to attach a whole support to it. How very intelligent of you!! Really all I can see on this thread is a couple of Rangers fans with a chip on there shoulder because the other club in Glasgow are every bit as popular if not more so in a Country your trying your best to blacken there name. Very sad in my opinion.

I'm sure others on this forum can trail the net for pictures of Rangers fans with very unsavory flags and banners as there just like what you have done with Celtic. Both teams have fans who support Terrorist organizations also so I don't see where your coming from with your point scoring crap here either??

Seriously, and this is not point scoring,

Can anyone find any displays at ibrox by the union bears which are as pro uda uvf etc as they are pro ira?

I mean actual lines from songs etc?

Summertime and the livin is easy :cool:

you're

Big school in September, try to learn something.

Archived