IGNORED

What Swindon Fans Think Of Us

REDTURK

Yeah, but it's a minority isn't it. Do you think those of us posting on this thread are of that mentality? I'm sure Swindle have their minority too.

No I dont and yes swindon have their fair share. If the abuse wasn't given out they wouldn't get any back as I agree most decent fans only want a little banter

so the footage that I watched on points west then of a coach being attacked by Plimsoll bridge leaving one man in a coma by lots of city fans was all made up

Now, I could be wrong here but if my memory serves me correctly the 'man in a coma' incident happened in Bath that night and had no connection to the match that afternoon. I didn't see anyone "dragged off" that coach on video footage.

Either I'm wrong or you are a complete Billy Bullsh1tter like that Saghead who came on here a couple of weeks back who got caught out after drastically exaggerated the number of fans they took on their last trip to Gillingham.

Now, I could be wrong here but if my memory serves me correctly the 'man in a coma' incident happened in Bath that night and had no connection to the match that afternoon. I didn't see anyone "dragged off" that coach on video footage.

Either I'm wrong or you are a complete Billy Bullsh1tter like that Saghead who came on here a couple of weeks back who got caught out after drastically exaggerated the number of fans they took on their last trip to Gillingham.

No your wrong and although the footage does not show him being dragged off the coach it shows him being kicked on the ground

near the bridge on the cumberland Basin road

No your wrong and although the footage does not show him being dragged off the coach it shows him being kicked on the ground

Actually that's factually inaccurate sir, the incident you are referring to was when a group of Millwall blokes got off the coach and gave some lad a good hiding and left him laying in the street.

The lad was part of a small group of kids who stupidly enough threw stones at the coach thinking it to be a supporters coach. Stupidity yes but you are wrong on that how some City thugs got on a coach and gave one person a kicking... pretty much implausible.

So you didn't see a man 'cowardly dragged' off the coach then, you just made it up.

Why should I believe anything else you say?

And there's me thinking Superman stood for Truth and Justice.........

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/TROUBLE-FLARES-MILLWALL-GAME/story-11259829-detail/story.html#axzz2fKu5MMDt

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/TROUBLE-FLARES-MILLWALL-GAME/story-11259829-detail/story.html#axzz2fKu5MMDt

Nice

"It looked like City fans attacking the coaches but I'm not really sure. It was really bad – lots of bottles, stones, fire extinguishers being thrown about – people joining in from the Pump House and Rose of Denmark.

"We called the police, but there was absolutely no police there at all. That's the worst thing. My girlfriend was really shaken up. Guys were getting stamped on, bus windows being smashed and (there was) nothing that we could do."

Read more: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/TROUBLE-FLARES-MILLWALL-GAME/story-11259829-detail/story.html#ixzz2fKvhQH3v

Follow us: @thisisbristol on Twitter | thisisbristol on Facebook

so the footage that I watched on points west then of a coach being attacked by Plimsoll bridge leaving one man in a coma by lots of city fans was all made up

Nice

"It looked like City fans attacking the coaches but I'm not really sure. It was really bad – lots of bottles, stones, fire extinguishers being thrown about – people joining in from the Pump House and Rose of Denmark.

"We called the police, but there was absolutely no police there at all. That's the worst thing. My girlfriend was really shaken up. Guys were getting stamped on, bus windows being smashed and (there was) nothing that we could do."

Read more: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/TROUBLE-FLARES-MILLWALL-GAME/story-11259829-detail/story.html#ixzz2fKvhQH3v

Follow us: @thisisbristol on Twitter | thisisbristol on Facebook

The point being is that, again, you have lied to try and make a point.......yes, there was trouble and City fans appeared to start it but no millwall fan was dragged off the coach and kicked or ended up in hospital in a coma, it was a city fan being attacked and ended in hospital. Not condoning violence but please get your facts right!!

Oh dear Superman. I suggest you fully read the article that RedRaw kindly posted (even mentions the non football related incident in Bath that night).

Anything to say now Billy Bullsh1tter?

The point being is that, again, you have lied to try and make a point.......yes, there was trouble and City fans appeared to start it but no millwall fan was dragged off the coach and kicked or ended up in hospital in a coma, it was a city fan being attacked and ended in hospital. Not condoning violence but please get your facts right!!

I disagree it was reported that it was a Millwall fan

There is also a youtube video from the Points West segment showing the Millwall blokes getting off the coach and getting hold of one of the lads to... I cant seem to find it but don't need to as our Swindle fan seems to be making a silly boy/girl out of him/herself.

There you who's not even from Bristol

Oh dear Superman. I suggest you fully read the article that RedRaw kindly posted (even mentions the non football related incident in Bath that night).

That doesn't even make sense.

What does me not being from Bristol have anything to do with it? Are all Bristol City fans meant to all come from Bristol?

No but they didn't all live in swindon

I disagree it was reported that it was a Millwall fan

Read the fekin article......."Two were treated on the spot by paramedics and the third, a City fan, was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary by ambulance suffering from head injuries."

Where have you read it reported differently, Superman........The Daily Different Fkin Planet?

yes your wrong

Yeah kindly and Bristol dont go. I know what was broadcast

Read the fekin article......."Two were treated on the spot by paramedics and the third, a City fan, was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary by ambulance suffering from head injuries."

Where have you read it reported differently, Superman........The Daily Different Fkin Planet?

:D

I would give up with this guy now pal, there is no sensible logic to his arguments. Clearly has nothing of intelligence to say and comes up with made up stories.

What about trouble at Swindon vs Oxford,

vs Gillingham, Vs Bristol R*vers? Every club has hooligans, It's only because we have a bigger support that we have more

There was no trouble at Newcastle away, Sheff Wed away, Reading away, And at Bolton last season there fans provoked the violence outside the ground, Notts Forest there fans provoked the violence, It was only at Cardiff where a table was smashed 1 table, that was unprovoked.

The pitch invasion vs the sags was only a percentage of mindless idiots that every club has just look at Preston vs Blackpool,

In the words of JET

LEAVE IT YEAH

What about trouble at Swindon vs Oxford,

vs Gillingham, Vs Bristol R*vers? Every club has hooligans, It's only because we have a bigger support that we have more

There was no trouble at Newcastle away, Sheff Wed away, Reading away, And at Bolton last season there fans provoked the violence outside the ground, Notts Forest there fans provoked the violence, It was only at Cardiff where a table was smashed 1 table, that was unprovoked.

The pitch invasion vs the sags was only a percentage of mindless idiots that every club has just look at Preston vs Blackpool,

In the words of JET

LEAVE IT YEAH

so if only one table was smashed in cadiff why is there a top 50 cctv images of city fans involved in trouble

ignore.gif

xx.gif

Archived