IGNORED

What Swindon Fans Think Of Us

REDTURK

Swindon seem to get a good team and manager, then they then they get sold/move on...

Superman, would you have Dicannio back?

No not now I think Cooper has got us playing some really good football and although Di Cannio stirs things up he also upsets too many people and like another post states was too big fo us but Im not really sure what is level is as I dont think he will last long in the premiership,and if you notice none of the pundits like him and I dont think west ham would ever risk taking him as their manager

Recent history can be what you want it to be. I can remember us taking 3000 up to Leeds for a evening cup game 7 or 8 years ago. Over 6000 to Fulham 3/4 years ago. Over 8000 to Man Utd in the cup around 10 years ago and if memory serve me right Gas took 8000 to Derby for a cup game around the same time

Chum

We took 9000 to Liverpool on a weeknight, so what exactly is your point?

Money is tight all around but we still took 2000 to Wolves with two home games coming up but as your mongos keep saying your a massive club so as a percentage your support should be far greater. My guess is you have lootballots of trouble makers who turn up for the big games home & away but we have many more genuine supporters who travel by travel coaches etc and just go for the football

When has anyone said we are a massive club? You're the only who keeps bleating this. Pepple have said we are a bigger club than you which tbh is true.

Your logic is flawed, of course you took 2000 to Wolves.. I expect most clubs will as Wolves are a big club and its a new ground to visit so again its not impressive. Didn't seem to take many to MK Dons??

When has anyone said we are a massive club? You're the only who keeps bleating this. Pepple have said we are a bigger club than you which tbh is true.

Your logic is flawed, of course you took 2000 to Wolves.. I expect most clubs will as Wolves are a big club and its a new ground to visit so again its not impressive. Didn't seem to take many to MK Dons??

same with you to Gillingham

but as your mongos keep saying your a massive club

No, Bone Dome.

No one is seriously saying we are a massive club but we are a bigger club than you, not that it's worth **** all in the long run. Gasheads make the same mistake and they say the same smarmy line about how we think we are this massive club. We don't think we're a massive club, you and the Sagheads are the only ones that say that.

Maybe you lot suffer with the same inferiority complex as the Gas?

How far we going back then? 8000 to Liverpool, thousands to forest in the league cup semi, 40000 to cardiff twice 38000 sold in minutes for wembley - not to mention sold out league away crowds at wolves, west brom, reading, Newcastle, swindon etc etc. any pig towner trying to give it the biggun about attendances with us is just going to make themselves look very silly....

No, Bone Dome.

No one is seriously saying we are a massive club but we are a bigger club than you, not that it's worth **** all in the long run. Gasheads make the same mistake and they say the same smarmy line about how we think we are this massive club. We don't think we're a massive club, you and the Sagheads are the only ones that say that.

Maybe you lot suffer with the same inferiority complex as the Gas?

True statement that.

Yup. But I am not the one claiming we are scared and don't travel to the bigger clubs, pretty sure the majority of fans who travel to games don't look to cause trouble as well but that's another one of your crackpot theories.

I notice that you dont travel to Leeds, west ham or Millwall (especially as you cowardly dragged a man off a coach and nearly kiled him) also you wont be able to smash their pubs up there and get away with it

Yup. But I am not the one claiming we are scared and don't travel to the bigger clubs, pretty sure the majority of fans who travel to games don't look to cause trouble as well but that's another one of your crackpot theories.

well your game against the Gas two weeks ago made you look a really nice friendly club. For gods sake theres even stories from Gas fans saying their too scared to Ashton Gate as its not safe and their not the ones looking for trouble

No not now I think Cooper has got us playing some really good football and although Di Cannio stirs things up he also upsets too many people and like another post states was too big fo us but Im not really sure what is level is as I dont think he will last long in the Premier League,and if you notice none of the pundits like him and I dont think west ham would ever risk taking him as their manager

By all accounts your playing some good football ATM.

It'll be tough at your place. Posh aside we've competed against most teams so far...

Well have to wait and see.

well your game against the Gas two weeks ago made you look a really nice friendly club. For gods sake theres even stories from Gas fans saying their too scared to Ashton Gate as its not safe and their not the ones looking for trouble

Hahaha of course the Sags were so innocent that night, do me a favour flower and actually do your research.. there's a good girl :)

I notice that you dont travel to Leeds, west ham or Millwall (especially as you cowardly dragged a man off a coach and nearly kiled him) also you wont be able to smash their pubs up there and get away with it

What the **** are you talking about, you total plank. We had 2000 at West Ham 2 years ago, and what is all this rubbish about us only going to away games to smash pubs.

Wind your neck in, you really are thick. You can't even construct an argument (or a sentence) properly. Muppet.

It'll be tough at your place. Posh aside we've competed against most teams so far...

What the **** are you talking about, you total plank. We had 2000 at West Ham 2 years ago, and what is all this rubbish about us only going to away games to smash pubs.

Wind your neck in, you really are thick. You can't even construct an argument (or a sentence) properly. Muppet.

Have you been to many Swindon v City matches over the years well I have and I've seen the damge you idiots cause

The majority of us are apparent barbarians.

I smell :gasmask: with superfreak... Is he GasIncider in disguise? Seems to get a lot of facts wrong plus appear both to be total muppets.

Have you been to many Swindon v City matches over the years well I have and I've seen the damge you idiots cause

Yes, I've been to many too and I (and the majority of City fans) have done nothing there except support our team and get out of your hellhole of a town as soon as the final whistle blows.

Idiot.

I notice that you dont travel to Leeds, west ham or Millwall (especially as you cowardly dragged a man off a coach and nearly kiled him)

You're just making stuff up, aren't you?

Yes we have taken large numbers to Leeds, Millwall and West Ham. As for dragging someone off a coach, I think you'll find that didn't happen. Not that these words will compute in your peanut brain.

Decent supporter at last. Yes we're playing some really good stuff considering we had to slash our budget by less than half after Di Canio's mess. Should be a cracking game against you on saturday as always and although some of your lot wont believe it I dont mind City its just a few mindless ones that have to spoil these type of games

Decent supporter at last. Yes we're playing some really good stuff considering we had to slash our budget by less than half after Di Canio's mess. Should be a cracking game against you on saturday as always and although some of your lot wont believe it I dont mind City its just a few mindless ones that have to spoil these type of games

You've hardly endeared to the majority of the posters by spouting off garbage, provoking reaction.

The last time I went to the County ground, Duncan Shearer scored for you, 2-0 I think, one of JJ 1st games.

As for smashing the place up, I'm afraid both clubs have nutters...

You're just making stuff up, aren't you?

Yes we have taken large numbers to Leeds, Millwall and West Ham. As for dragging someone off a coach, I think you'll find that didn't happen. Not that these words will compute in your peanut brain.

so the footage that I watched on points west then of a coach being attacked by Plimsoll bridge leaving one man in a coma by lots of city fans was all made up

Is this kid for real?! She comes on here to deliberately wind city fans up and gets made to look an utter fool with each of her unfounded points shot down in flames - she then starts trying to decide who are decent fans and who aren't. Here's an idea, maybe you desperately want us to look your way and give swindon town the time of day, maybe you are trying to peddle untruths about our support to try and have your little team compare favourably.....or maybe, just maybe......your simply a ****?

Is this kid for real?! She comes on here to deliberately wind city fans up and gets made to look an utter fool with each of her unfounded points shot down in flames - she then starts trying to decide who are decent fans and who aren't. Here's an idea, maybe you desperately want us to look your way and give swindon town the time of day, maybe you are trying to peddle untruths about our support to try and have your little team compare favourably.....or maybe, just maybe......your simply a ****?

so it never happened then big gob

Archived